7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As if the unrest in the Middle east being at an all time high, the sudden rise of Russia in defiance of US interests and its partnership with Iran/China is not enough, we have a myriad of natural disaster events that continue to plague the world.

Something is going on because things are rapidly getting worse.

Just in the last 5 years, weve seen record setting devastation, and its not getting any better, its getting worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf8_GXk1Znc

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No way! it is the core of futurism! It assumes there is another episode of Judaism coming because that "program" of God was supposedly never finished. Everyone here is in favor of it except Codger, EbedM, Parousia. The others are just finding out it is untenable.

Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No way! it is the core of futurism! It assumes there is another episode of Judaism coming because that "program" of God was supposedly never finished. Everyone here is in favor of it except Codger, EbedM, Parousia. The others are just finding out it is untenable.

In favor of what?

I dont think you realize that the Jews, much like most of the secular world are operating on their own agenda.

While I wish the Jews would just skip the end of the world prophecy and come straight to Christ, I know that cannot happen unless they go against God by building the 3rd temple and officiating sacrifices even when Christ already became the sacrifice.

This is all happening to bring the Jews and Gentiles to Christ.

One program, two peoples, out outcome.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In favor of what?

I dont think you realize that the Jews, much like most of the secular world are operating on their own agenda.

While I wish the Jews would just skip the end of the world prophecy and come straight to Christ, I know that cannot happen unless they go against God by building the 3rd temple and officiating sacrifices even when Christ already became the sacrifice.

This is all happening to bring the Jews and Gentiles to Christ.

One program, two peoples, out outcome.
The Millennial temple will be built after Jesus sets up His reign, and the only sacrifice that will never be done again is the Day of Atonement, as Jeremiah says, for that is finished once, for all.

There will be no more fasts in those days, for the Bridegroom will be with them, and the fasts will be feasts, celebrated in joy.
You can discover these facts in Ezekiel and Jeremiah and in Isaiah.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Millennial temple will be built after Jesus sets up His reign, and the only sacrifice that will never be done again is the Day of Atonement, as Jeremiah says, for that is finished once, for all.

There will be no more fasts in those days, for the Bridegroom will be with them, and the fasts will be feasts, celebrated in joy.
You can discover these facts in Ezekiel and Jeremiah and in Isaiah.

Since you appear to be stating that the Ezekiel Temple is the so-called "millennial temple" perhaps you might be able to answer the following. Niether Biblewriter, Douggg, Old Timer, nor the OP of this thread "7sForDays", (who was in the thread from where this is quoted) has been willing or capable of giving an answer as to why this temple is believed to be the so-called millennial temple when the author clearly states that this temple is eternal:

Ezekiel 43:4-7 KJV
4. And the glory of the Lord [YHWH] came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord [YHWH] filled the house.
6. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

If he says that this Ezekiel Temple is the place of the souls of his feet FOREVER then how say you and those of your disposition that this is a temporary one-thousand year physical millennial Temple building made of wood, stone, iron, brass, silver, and gold? In addition we are now almost two thousand years from the Advent of Messiah. This Ezekiel Temple is the Body of Yeshua, and therefore completely supernal, and this is indeed why they did not build it to begin with when they began to build the second Temple even though they already had the writings of Ezekiel, (in fact the Scroll of Ezekiel HaNavi almost did not make it into the "canon" because of what we now consider chapters 40-48 and the "Ezekiel Temple"). Can it be that the Father would bring about such a wonderful thing as the Body of Messiah, which will last for all eternity, and not first tell it to his servants the prophets?

Amos 3:7-8 KJV
7. Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
8. The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Hebrews 10:5-7 KJV
5. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared [GSN#2675 katartizo] me:
6. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me), to do thy will, O God.

Original Strong's Ref. #2675
Romanized katartizo
Pronounced kat-ar-tid'-zo
from GSN2596 and a derivative of GSN0739; to complete thoroughly, i.e. repair (literally or figuratively) or adjust:
KJV--fit, frame, mend, (make) perfect(-ly join together), prepare, restore.

John 2:19-21 KJV
19. Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21. But he spake of the temple of his body.

"Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not; but a body-temple hast thou fitted-framed me."
:)

:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you appear to be stating that the Ezekiel Temple is the so-called "millennial temple" perhaps you might be able to answer the following. ... why this temple is believed to be the so-called millennial temple when the author clearly states that this temple is eternal:
The Millennial reign is the last "Day" of this present creation, and
after The Sabbath Millennium is the 8th Day, "that Great Day of New Beginnings", which is oracled in the Law. The sign of it is circumcision on the 8th day, for male Jews, for it is when the Adam nature -multiplied by the Adam seed- is cut off from multiplying forever: but then, for a million years -forever and forever- Israel exists as the nation of God on earth, where forever and forever the kingdom is restored to what Adam was made for, which was to bring forth sons of God by multiplying the seed within, so as to "Plant the heavens" and be that temple not made with hands for the Glory to indwell.

So God's plan is for sons of God to be born of human beings to plant the heavens forever. If Adam had not fallen he would have brought forth the ordained seed from his loins and been changed after he lived his thousand year day,to the heavenly body that does not marry nor give in marriage but is like and one with the angels in heaven.

God is still going to do what He made this earth for, so why would He abandon His one plan? He always intended to have a temple not made with hands of human being sons, but He made His heavenly created temple before He created Adam male and female to be the temple not made with hands: because His created heavenly temple is setin the sun, and the sun will endure forever, then His heavenly temple will endure forever, and the temple not made with hands will endure forever -and multiply and plant the heavens- and so why would His temple in Jerusalem not endure forever? Even if it is destroyed and built again, God still calls it the temple, and Israel itself is to always have a temple below, to prepare sons to build the City of God always, above.

Adam was created to live a thousand year day and be transformed, and all his seed were to have also been transformed after their day was ended, and in the millennial reign, there will be no death but for sinners who die accursed at age 100, the rest will live their day, and be transformed, but their children will also live their day and be transformed, and so on.
Since a "day" is the thousand year span for a human to live and multiply and then be changed, the thousand generations God has promised is a million years....and it will be perpetual.

Deu 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

1Ch 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;

Psa 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Isa 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Millennial reign is the last "Day" of this present creation, and
after The Sabbath Millennium is the 8th Day, "that Great Day of New Beginnings", which is oracled in the Law. The sign of it is circumcision on the 8th day, for male Jews, for it is when the Adam nature -multiplied by the Adam seed- is cut off from multiplying forever: but then, for a million years -forever and forever- Israel exists as the nation of God on earth, where forever and forever the kingdom is restored to what Adam was made for, which was to bring forth sons of God by multiplying the seed within, so as to "Plant the heavens" and be that temple not made with hands for the Glory to indwell.

So God's plan is for sons of God to be born of human beings to plant the heavens forever. If Adam had not fallen he would have brought forth the ordained seed from his loins and been changed after he lived his thousand year day,to the heavenly body that does not marry nor give in marriage but is like and one with the angels in heaven.

God is still going to do what He made this earth for, so why would He abandon His one plan? He always intended to have a temple not made with hands of human being sons, but He made His heavenly created temple before He created Adam male and female to be the temple not made with hands: because His created heavenly temple is setin the sun, and the sun will endure forever, then His heavenly temple will endure forever, and the temple not made with hands will endure forever -and multiply and plant the heavens- and so why would His temple in Jerusalem not endure forever? Even if it is destroyed and built again, God still calls it the temple, and Israel itself is to always have a temple below, to prepare sons to build the City of God always, above.

Adam was created to live a thousand year day and be transformed, and all his seed were to have also been transformed after their day was ended, and in the millennial reign, there will be no death but for sinners who die accursed at age 100, the rest will live their day, and be transformed, but their children will also live their day and be transformed, and so on.
Since a "day" is the thousand year span for a human to live and multiply and then be changed, the thousand generations God has promised is a million years....and it will be perpetual.

Deu 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

1Ch 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;

Psa 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Isa 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

If we speak in terms of "thousand-year days" then if we will be true we must likewise speak according to all that is written and include everything relevant. Time commences with the close of the Fourth Day where the Scripture informs us that Elohim said: ""Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth." And it was so. And Elohim made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And Elohim set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and Elohim saw that it was good."

The first anthropon Adam is of the dust of the adamah, dust-like, and that anthropon Adam is formed in Genesis 2:7 before there was any plant of the field in the earth and before any herb of the field had sprouted. The first anthropon Adam with his wife were placed in Gan Eden in the Third Day wherein the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind. Within Two Days the first man Adam with his wife transgressed. The second Adam is from heaven, and made to be in the image of Elohim, and clothed with skins of redemption, and given the dominion, and is found in Genesis 1:26-27 in the Sixth Day.

From the commencement of time at the close of the Fourth Day to the crucifixion of Messiah there be just Six Great Days or Six Thousand Years, (to the very hour) if we include the two days from the fourth to the sixth and the four thousand years of chronology provided elsewhere. Yeshua is Master of Shabbat and in it he rested, (the High Sabbath or Shabbat Gadol of Yochanan 19:31). Welcome to the Eighth Day going on nearly two thousand years now. :)

As for your Scripture quotes surely you have read the following:

Deuteronomy 11:16-21 KJV

18. Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, [supernal] that they may be as frontlets between your eyes [supernal].
19. And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, [supernal] and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
20. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, [supernal] and upon thy gates: [supernal]
21. That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth [supernal].

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Fellow Heirs" indeed.
Fellow heirs with -Israel!
Israel has the inheritance first....Gentiles last, but the las are first and the first are last, in this age of the Church, Israel is blinded to their inheritance, not rejected from it.

Upvote 0