UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,
must be time to admit im in the 30s lol....

I'm Brigette
I have been with my husband for 11 years this March, we have been married for 5 of those years.

I have 6 children aged from 9 - 2.

I am from New Zealand. And am studying part-time for my diploma in Christian counselling.
Hey Arohab! I remember you girl! Thanks for stopping by!

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I'm Michael. I'm 31, Active Duty Air Force for 12 years. I'm stationed at Eielson AFB, Alaska. It's currently 25 below zero right now. :wave:
What do you do in the AF? Is it true, that you must have broke orders to get stationed in Alaska???? LOL Just kidding.

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I've been a member of CF for over 2 years now, but do not post too much these days. I am single and from the New England area.
Welcome to the thread. How is your winter this year? This warm weather in the midwest is truly a blessing.

Upvote 0

ArohaB

LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm Jeff. Husband to one, father to two (to be three in July). I'm an analyst by trade. When I'm not slaving away for the Man, I play the bass, watch football, and play Xbox. I'm into theology as well.
love that lol...i love humour with words:D

Upvote 0

ArohaB

LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Carrie in TX. Married with 3 boys. Right now I'm a SAHM, but will probably be returning to work part-time in the fall.
Hi Carrie, nice to meet you :), any ideas what you might be doing for part-time work??? im going back to the work force this year too (God Willing of course)

I'm Jason in WV. Father of 6, union boilermaker by trade.
Hi Jason....how old are your 6?:thumbsup:

HI, I'm J. from Florida. I am 31 and have two children.
Hi J.!:wave:, good to meet you, how old are your 2??

Hello!! I'm Marcy and I'm from Pa..married mom of three teen-aged girls!!!
Hi Marcy, how's it going? What's it like having teenagers? I dread if my girls will be like me lol...

Hey - I'm RJ... married almost 15 years, we have a 12 y/o son and I live just east of Tampa, Florida. Self-employed, so I get to pick-up my son when school is out. He and I are good friends... we just got SCUBA certified together back in October. Ummmm... I love my wife, but you probably already found that out.

So... there's me.
Hi RJ, you seem like an awesome husband and Dad, good for you:thumbsup:

Hi UVsaturated and everyone else in the thread

I am 30, will be turning 31 this year in April, I live in Birmingham UK, am engaged to be married in August this year.
I have had a bit of a rough time the past few years but I feel that God is going to do big things in 2007 and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me!

I pray 2007 will be a year full of blessings for all.

hi, im harri, single mum to one terriffic girl, i live in north wales uk
Hi Harri, nice to meet people that arent just from usa lol

Hello, I'm Michael. I'm 31, Active Duty Air Force for 12 years. I'm stationed at Eielson AFB, Alaska. It's currently 25 below zero right now. :wave:
Hi Michael...cant imagine what you're experiencing right now!!!

Hi, I've been a member of CF for over 2 years now, but do not post too much these days. I am single and from the New England area.
Hi and welcome, nice to meet you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angieh

Oct 18, 2004
✟15,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello All! Thought I should post before I turn 40 and "kicked" out of the Terrific Thirties!!! hee-hee

Angie - Married going on 18 years, mother of 4 (3 girls and one baby boy), SAHM and spend lots of time volunteering in the local school.. My new year, hopefully, involves being better organized! TTFN!

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Post more often! We wanna hear you, even if you do live in New England! Besides we all have a story to tell.

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, I'm Dawn, Mom of 2, engaged to be married sometime this year, lol..I live in Phoenix, Arizona and I'm a SAHM :wave:
What is a SAHM? Sorry I dont know what that is, but it sounds like it is a cooool thing to you. Plus you live in one of the most beautiful desert places in the US.

Upvote 0