2007 Get to know the 30 somethings

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure if there is a post within terrific thirties about this, but here it goes. I thought it would be nice to renew our fellowship with one another in 2007 for myself, as I am a new member and for others who just dont get out much.

Lets meet each other again or make new acquaintances here. I think within the 30 somethings and all age specific groups we should stir it up from time to time to get us all talking to each other.

I am Ben and live in Dayton, OH.

I am a Christian and have 3 kids. I am divorced but am in a relationship. I am 37 and really feel good about this new year. Anyone else?

Reactions: GoNoles

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Carrie in TX. Married with 3 boys. Right now I'm a SAHM, but will probably be returning to work part-time in the fall.
Hey thanks for posting! I know what it is like being a stay at home parent as I did that myself for a time. Congratulations on just being a parent! I will trade you climates by the way if you want to be up here in the cold?

Upvote 0

CarrieAg93

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2004
Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey thanks for posting! I know what it is like being a stay at home parent as I did that myself for a time. Congratulations on just being a parent! I will trade you climates by the way if you want to be up here in the cold?

Um, no thanks. I'm not a fan of the snow. It's nice to look at, but getting out and about in it is a whole different story. I may take you up on it in August though. ;)

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Um, no thanks. I'm not a fan of the snow. It's nice to look at, but getting out and about in it is a whole different story. I may take you up on it in August though. ;)

Hey if you want, you can give me
Your snow as I love snow as we don't
Get enough of it here.

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fortunately for us, we have not had any snow so far that accumulated. Hopefully it stays that way, but I seriously doubt it will.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoNoles

Keep it moving... nothing to see here.
Dec 19, 2006
outside of Tampa, FL
✟20,004.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey - I'm RJ... married almost 15 years, we have a 12 y/o son and I live just east of Tampa, Florida. Self-employed, so I get to pick-up my son when school is out. He and I are good friends... we just got SCUBA certified together back in October. Ummmm... I love my wife, but you probably already found that out.

So... there's me.

Upvote 0

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if there is a post within terrific thirties about this, but here it goes. I thought it would be nice to renew our fellowship with one another in 2007 for myself, as I am a new member and for others who just dont get out much.

Lets meet each other again or make new acquaintances here. I think within the 30 somethings and all age specific groups we should stir it up from time to time to get us all talking to each other.

I am Ben and live in Dayton, OH.

I am a Christian and have 3 kids. I am divorced but am in a relationship. I am 37 and really feel good about this new year. Anyone else?
Hi UVsaturated and everyone else in the thread:wave:

I am 30, will be turning 31 this year in April, I live in Birmingham UK, am engaged to be married in August this year.
I have had a bit of a rough time the past few years but I feel that God is going to do big things in 2007 and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me!

I pray 2007 will be a year full of blessings for all.

Upvote 0

UVsaturated

Dec 30, 2006
✟7,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi UVsaturated and everyone else in the thread:wave:

I am 30, will be turning 31 this year in April, I live in Birmingham UK, am engaged to be married in August this year.
I have had a bit of a rough time the past few years but I feel that God is going to do big things in 2007 and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me!

I pray 2007 will be a year full of blessings for all.

Same here! I really feel that 07 is going to be really good. Congratulations on your engagement!!

hi, im harri, single mum to one terriffic girl, i live in north wales uk

Hey, you know speaking of Wales, the biggest news in my town is our news reporter Coleen Sullivan making her announcement of quitting her job and dating Charles Spencer. This is like a big deal for Dayton, Ohio. After Di's exhibit visited our art museum, she interviewed Spencer and I guess they really hit it off.

Upvote 0

ArohaB

LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,
must be time to admit im in the 30s lol....

I'm Brigette
I have been with my husband for 11 years this March, we have been married for 5 of those years.

I have 6 children aged from 9 - 2.

I am from New Zealand. And am studying part-time for my diploma in Christian counselling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Savedthroughfaith

Feb 1, 2006
✟18,700.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey - I'm RJ... married almost 15 years, we have a 12 y/o son and I live just east of Tampa, Florida. Self-employed, so I get to pick-up my son when school is out. He and I are good friends... we just got SCUBA certified together back in October. Ummmm... I love my wife, but you probably already found that out.

So... there's me.
Hey RJ! I live in Tampa!

Upvote 0

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I'm Brigette
I have been with my husband for 11 years this March, we have been married for 5 of those years.

I am from New Zealand. And am studying part-time for my diploma in Christian counselling.
Hi, I love the cute poochie in your avatar!

Upvote 0

michaeljr5

Nov 10, 2006
Eielson AFB, Alaska
✟8,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi there,

I'm Brigette

I must day, your little puppy looks like a Pit Bull. If so, what a cutie, they are like my favorite dogs.

Welcome!

Upvote 0