Status
Not open for further replies.

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
It is time once again to make my annual predictions as I have done since 1992.
Unlike Jean Dixon’s, et al, mine are based on prophecies of Jesus and all come true
– though sometimes, I will admit, I am ahead of God’s timetable by a year or two.*
We are the generation that lives in very exciting times and also very perilous times to behold
– six of the seven last plagues have been poured out and the seventh is about to unfold!

1. Cases of unsightly and often deadly skin cancer will increase again,
among those who worship the image of sun-bleached hair and suntanned skin (Rev. 16:1-2)

2. Red hued tides will appear in every sea and gulf,
and cause billions of fish to bite the dust (16:3)

3. Algae and pollution will appear in rivers and lakes,
making the earth’s water unsafe to drink (16:4-7)

4. It will again be a very hot year,
Adding high seas and heat strokes to things to fear (16:8-9)

5. Men will gnaw their tongues and blaspheme God Almighty
because of strange pains and sores in their body (16:10-11)

6. The battle of Ar Mageddon --which began when the great Euphrates was dry as a bone, and the towers fell --
will continue to be waged on evil cities to the river’s east (16:12-16) and they will all fall in a plague of great hail (16:17-21)

May God’s Kingdom come, and His will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven.(From the Lord’s prayer, Luke 11:2)
Amen!

A brother in Christ,
Barry Midyet

Your comments are welcome.
email: bmidyet@yahoo.com

Chopinzee

Servant of the Most High God
Oct 20, 2005
Redmond, WA, USA
✟2,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here's my 2006 prophecy list:

- There will be hurricanes this summer
- There will be earthquakes
- People will get skin cancer, as has been happening for the last 100 YEARS
- There will be pollution
- There will be war

Now how did I come up with all that? I'm amazing!

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Someone will win the lottery this year.

August will come after July.

Someone famous will die.

There will be a natural disaster somewhere.

Somewhere else there will be a war. Religion may be involved.

Some politician will be caught with his trousers down (or hers - equality)

Some televangelist will also be caught with their trousers down.

Cheers,
Zzub

Tick them off, if you get them all in 2006 then you must buy me a pony.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
many people will die this year-but many will be saved-as for the weather,it will be nice weather whenever it isnt stormy at sea.all stormy seas will be accompanied by high waves this year...except when the sea is calm...but be that as it may,it may be an unusual year up to a point if it isnt pointedly normal....no pony required....

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
Breetai said:
Didn't you already post this?

Or did I just get this post mixed up with the exact same one that you post every year that people have learned to ignore because you just generalize everything...?
We have been in chapter 16 of the Revelation for some years now. I do however change my predictions a little bit every year, although most of them have been similar every year since 1992.
In recent years I have added predictions about the war in Iraq, where the Euphrates recently dried up. It will soon escalate into the Battle of Ar Mageddon, i.e., the seventh and last plague. Afterwards, Jesus and the Church will reign in peace for 1000 years!

Barry

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
reruns reruns nothing but reruns,We need some new fresh bold unequivocated drivel to put down, how about some fromYOU!! yes you too can prophecy! simply sent 25$ and three boxtops to prophets school . com..We will show you how to take the Lords Good Book and twist it into strange and wonderful modern prophecies that can be claimed to have come true! EVEN WHEN THEY DONT!Yes you too can be rolling in donations!How about a free trip to the Holy Land?Prophet makers can show you secret teqniques for extrapolating the very farthest out results from mundane scripture!See the Two Raptures laid out before you in never before understood detail!Find out why many will be fooled!(Gross stupidity)(Lack of discernment)(wishful thinking)(Fear of the unknown)(fear of the known)(just plain old gulability)(failure to reason correctly)(lack of faith)-and many other fascinating reasons for falling away from the gospel!
Do not delay!Learn prophecy today!-I hereby prophecy that some fool will send the 25$........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

craig_on_fire

On a quest to get 100% health
Feb 7, 2004
Thornton Heath, Surrey, UK
Visit site
✟15,821.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
bertie said:
reruns reruns nothing but reruns,We need some new fresh bold unequivocated drivel to put down, how about some fromYOU!! yes you too can prophecy! simply sent 25$ and three boxtops to prophets school . com..We will show you how to take the Lords Good Book and twist it into strange and wonderful modern prophecies that can be claimed to have come true! EVEN WHEN THEY DONT!Yes you too can be rolling in donations!How about a free trip to the Holy Land?Prophet makers can show you secret teqniques for extrapolating the very farthest out results from mundane scripture!See the Two Raptures laid out before you in never before understood detail!Find out why many will be fooled!(Gross stupidity)(Lack of discernment)(wishful thinking)(Fear of the unknown)(fear of the known)(just plain old gulability)(failure to reason correctly)(lack of faith)-and many other fascinating reasons for falling away from the gospel!
Do not delay!Learn prophecy today!-I hereby prophecy that some fool will send the 25$........

ROFL!!

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
2006 predictions

the dead will rise, and finally the literalists will understand that 'to die'simply means ' going off to aanother hell, again' and 'to live' implies rising with ___________, ben David.
or being born again and stopping all sin like J the C said.
be patient, it's all happening.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.