2002 Document: Chemical Material Hidden Underground (Translation)

george78

Loathed
Aug 4, 2005
✟17,138.00
Faith
Utrecht
http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/products-docex.htm

Document Document ISGQ-2003-00004530 dated September 15 2002 is a memo from a General in Saddam Feedayeens to the Supervisor of those Feedayeens who is not other than Uday Saddam Hussein. The memo talks about a hidden large container that contain a Chemical Material and that it was buried under the ground near Fallujah back when Hussein Kamal Hussein was in charge of the Iraqi Military Industrialization Commission. Hussein Kamal was the brother in law of Saddam who fled to Jordan in 1995 exposed to the world that Saddam still have WMD and then Saddam tricked him to come back by granting him amnesty. When he returned to Iraq he was killed by the regime. If what in this document is true that this shows that one of the obvious way to hide the WMD was to bury it under the ground and in this case the difficulty of finding it in a country the size of California.

Beginning of the translation of Document ISGQ-2003-00004530 page 1 and 2.

In the Name of God The Most Compassionate The Most Merciful

The Republic of Iraq
The Presidency of the Republic
Saddam Feedayeens
Secretariat
The Supervisor of Saddam Feedayeens
2002/9
The Respected Supervisor of Saddam Feedayeens
Subject: Information
Salute and regards Sir
We received information that state the following:
1. A team from the Military Industrialization Commission when Hussein Kamel Hussein was conducting his responsibilities did bury a large container said that it contains a Chemical Material in the village (Al Subbayhat) part of the district of Karma in Fallujah in a quarry region that was used by SamSung Korean company and close to the homes of some citizens.
2. The container was buried using a fleet of concrete mixers.
3. Before the departure of the international inspectors in 1998 a United Nations helicopter flew over the region for two hours.
4. A large number of the region residents know about this container from the large number of machines used to hide it then.
5. It was noticed a non ordinary smell in the region.
6. No official visited the burial site through out the years which give the impression that it is not currently known by the Military Industrialization Commission.
7. Positions for the air defense were digged in the region that surrounds the quarry place without them knowing anything about the container. Also next to it are important headquarters like (Saddam factories-The warehouses of the Commerce ministry- Headquarters of Mujaheeden Khlaq).
Please your Excellency review and order what is appropriate Sir… With regards
Signature
General
Moohsen Abdel Karim Mahmood
General Relations
15/9/2002
End of the translation.

------------------

Oh' Im sure that Saddam had a good reason to be putting chemicals underground. :sick:

blueapplepaste

the purpose of life is a life of purpose
Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
george78 said:
Oh' Im sure that Saddam had a good reason to be putting chemicals underground. :sick:

Maybe it was waste that was potentially dangerous. We do it all the time. So what? Get over it. He didn't have them. Even President Bush has admitted Saddam didn't have them. Do you think the President is lying about him not having them? If there was evidence that Saddam actually had chemical weapons the White House would be slamming it down our throats and screaming "HA!! I told you so!!" But they're not doing this BECAUSE THERE ARE NO WMD!!

Upvote 0

george78

Loathed
Aug 4, 2005
✟17,138.00
Faith
Utrecht
Maybe it was waste that was potentially dangerous. We do it all the time. So what? Get over it. He didn't have them. Even President Bush has admitted Saddam didn't have them. Do you think the President is lying about him not having them? If there was evidence that Saddam actually had chemical weapons the White House would be slamming it down our throats and screaming "HA!! I told you so!!" But they're not doing this BECAUSE THERE ARE NO WMD!!

I guess you didn't read the memo?? It was from an Iraqi GENERAL, not a farmer.

I am sure Iraqi Generals are real worried about Chemical Waste Products. :D :D

Upvote 0

Pinp

May 10, 2006
✟1,224.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
AngryNotice said:
we found wmds in iraq...why the liberals choose to deny this is beyond me

Then produce pictures, lab results, eyewitness accounts, disposal records, heck display this vast arsenal of WMD on the Washington Mall for all to see (after having been properly disarmed and sanitized of course). It should be a simple matter.

By the way, we know he had chemical weapons in the past...nobody cares.

;)

Upvote 0

momalle1

Veteran
Sep 27, 2005
✟10,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AngryNotice said:

I'm not liberal, there's nothing to deny. Is the president a liberal? He says we didn't find any. We've found no WMD's in Iraq, why do YOU deny it?

Upvote 0

blueapplepaste

Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
george78 said:
[/SIZE][/B]I guess you didn't read the memo?? It was from an Iraqi GENERAL, not a farmer.

I am sure Iraqi Generals are real worried about Chemical Waste Products. :D :D

No I read the memo. I guess you haven't listened to even our President and everybody else in his administration who has admitted he didn't have them.

Upvote 0

blueapplepaste

Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
AngryNotice said:

Proof? Even our Republican President has said that we didn't find any; why conservatives choose to deny this is beyond me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums