20-year anniversary of Srebrenica genocide

Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
(Wasn't able to post this in July because of Ramadan)

"On July 11, 1995, towards the end of the war, Bosnian Serb soldiers swept into a U.N.-designated “safe haven,” taking military-age men, boys, and some elderly men. Over the days that followed, they executed them and dumped their bodies into pits in the surrounding forests. The executions were well-planned, and the Serb army made considerable effort to disguise its activities. While the killings took place over just a few days, the process of finding the bodies took years, and the task of identifying and burying them properly continues to this day—more than 1,000 are still listed as missing."

main_900.jpg

(more pictures)
20 Years Since the Srebrenica Massacre

Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
"SREBRENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina — Tens of thousands of people on Monday marked the 21st anniversary of Europe's worst mass murder since the Holocaust and attended the funeral of 127 newly-found victims.

Family members sobbed as they hugged the coffins for the last time before their loved ones were laid to rest at a cemetery next to 6,337 other victims found previously in mass graves. The youngest victim buried this year was 14, the oldest 77.

....The president of the Bosnian Serb part, Milorad Dodik, told media on Monday that Serbs will never acknowledge the massacre as genocide."

Srebrenica Anniversary: Thousands Mark 21 Years Since Massacre

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And now let's hear a word about the eradication of the Christian people of the Middle East in our own times. If it's good to reflect upon the massacres of another century, it surely must be worthwhile to take some note of the massacres that are going on right now!

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
^I'm sorry, it must've been eclipsed by the 200k Sunni civilians (at least) who have been eradicated (as in killed) by Assad's regime in the Middle East which quite a few Christians seem to support. Or the Palestinians, particularly the Muslims, who are mistreated and killed by the Israelis while many Christians have an inexplicable & blind love for Israel and want to ensure that Israel gets billions of dollars a year in military aid. If I remember correctly, the Coptic church in Egypt praised the military army after its military coup soon after they killed 1,000 anti-coup protesters (tended to be religious Muslims).

Would you like to tell me what you're referring to? ISIS' treatment of the Christians? Muslims are bearing the brunt of the violence at the hands of ISIS and Muslims (i.e. the Syrian rebels) have been the most effective at fighting ISIS when given the chance even though they're being attacked on all fronts.

In any case, if Hitler's genocide of various people including the Jews can still be remembered and mourned over, then so can the genocide of the Muslim Bosnians, especially when there are body parts still being found of those who were buried by the Serbs in mass graves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Never forget, never forgive. Remember that the Christian Serbs targeted Muslims and then buried the evidence, bulldozing the bodies so that they would be harder to find while the international community looked on (similar to what is happening in Syria today). To this day, 22 years later, bones are being found of the thousands of victims. The youngest victim was a newborn girl who was buried 18 years after being killed.

Look here to see how many were killed in just 11 days: Srebrencia360

"Around 8,000 Muslim men and boys were killed by Bosnian Serb troops under the command of former General Ratko Mladic at Srebrenica in July 1995, the worst mass killing on European soil since World War Two."
Thousands commemorate 22nd anniversary of Srebrenica massacre

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Never forget, never forgive. Remember that the Christian Serbs targeted Muslims and then buried the evidence, bulldozing the bodies so that they would be harder to find while the international community looked on (similar to what is happening in Syria today). To this day, 22 years later, bones are being found of the thousands of victims. The youngest victim was a newborn girl who was buried 18 years after being killed.

Look here to see how many were killed in just 11 days: Srebrencia360

"Around 8,000 Muslim men and boys were killed by Bosnian Serb troops under the command of former General Ratko Mladic at Srebrenica in July 1995, the worst mass killing on European soil since World War Two."
Thousands commemorate 22nd anniversary of Srebrenica massacre

Thank you for once again showing your hate.

• Winner
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private

Oh, are you upset that you couldn't write "religion of peace strikes again" or whatever it is you love to write whenever Muslims commit a crime? Upset that the "religion of love" struck again?

Here are some articles about never forgiving or forgetting the Holocaust. Are these hateful too?

THE HOLOCAUST: Never Forget, Never Forgive
Survivor will ‘never forgive, never forget’

I will not forgive nor forget about the crimes committed against the Bosnian Muslims, where even babies in wombs weren't spared of being cut out simply because of the religion of their parents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
"At our first session, he volunteered without a question that the two biggest failures of his presidency so far were the defeat of his economic stimulus package and his inability to lift the arms embargo in Bosnia.

[...]Unlike its neighbors in Serbia and Croatia, the heavily Muslim population of Bosnia was isolated without access to arms smuggled across the borders. The Bosnian government wanted the embargo lifted so its people could defend themselves, thereby opening a chance for military balance among the antagonists that could lead to a political settlement.

Clinton said U.S. allies in Europe blocked proposals to adjust or remove the embargo. They justified their opposition on plausible humanitarian grounds, arguing that more arms would only fuel the bloodshed, but privately, said the president, key allies objected that an independent Bosnia would be "unnatural" as the only Muslim nation in Europe. He said they favored the embargo precisely because it locked in Bosnia's disadvantage. Worse, he added, they parried numerous alternatives as a danger to the some eight thousand European peacekeepers deployed in Bosnia to safeguard emergency shipments of food and medical supplies. They challenged U.S. standing to propose shifts in policy with no American soldiers at risk. While upholding their peacekeepers as a badge of commitment, they turned these troops effectively into a shield for the steady dismemberment of Bosnia by Serb forces. When I expressed shock at such cynicism, reminiscent of the blind-eye diplomacy regarding the plight of Europe's Jews during World War II, President Clinton only shrugged. He said President François Mitterrand of France had been especially blunt in saying that Bosnia did not belong, and that British officials also spoke of a painful but realistic restoration of Christian Europe. Against Britain and France, he said, German chancellor Helmut Kohl among others had supported moves to reconsider the United Nations arms embargo, failing in part because Germany did not hold a seat on the U.N. Security Council. Clinton sounded as though he were obliged to start over. He groped amid these chastening constraints for new leadership options to stop Bosnia's mass sectarian violence."

‘The Clinton Tapes’

Things to note:

1.)There was a hatred for Muslims even before 9/11 and any of the subsequent crimes committed by Muslims. Look at this denial of helping those undergoing a genocide because an independent Muslim nation in Europe would have been unnatural. Nevermind that many Bosnian Muslims were more secular leaning because of communist rule. The very fact that they were Muslims and European was enough to not help them while they were being cleansed in a genocide. There was no ISIS back then to justify the Serbs' massacres of the Muslims or to deter people from helping the Bosnian Muslims. No, it was just their religion.

2.) Reasons for not acting against Hitler or in Bosnia or in Rwanda have been repeated again in Syria (with the addition of "LIBYA! IRAQ! TERRORISTS!") despite the hundreds of thousands who have been killed in real time, with no lack of evidence. I guess genocide is only something we should gasp at, cover our mouths over, cry for a day, and then find every reason to not stop it.

3.) Clinton vs Obama: Clinton mentioned that failing to lift the arms embargo in Bosnia was his greatest failure thus far in the presidency. And this was in late 1993, before the Srebrencia massacre. Compare this to Obama who did not list his inaction against the genocidal tyrant, Assad, and failure to enforce the red line as his greatest failure. In fact, he is proud of not acting against Assad despite seeing the destruction to civilians the terrorist Assad has caused. Piece of...ugh. Here is what he said about not acting against Assad's regime when it crossed the red line in a single sarin nerve agent attack that killed more than 1,400 people:

I’m very proud of this moment,” he told me. “The overwhelming weight of conventional wisdom and the machinery of our national-security apparatus had gone fairly far. The perception was that my credibility was at stake, that America’s credibility was at stake. And so for me to press the pause button at that moment, I knew, would cost me politically. And the fact that I was able to pull back from the immediate pressures and think through in my own mind what was in America’s interest, not only with respect to Syria but also with respect to our democracy, was as tough a decision as I’ve made—and I believe ultimately it was the right decision to make.

4.) Clinton vs Trump: Clinton's humbleness and willingness to talk about his failure is in stark contrast to Trump who only tries to tout whatever good it is he think he has done and how well-respected he is, despite massive, glaring failures. He toots his own horn all the time.

I miss Clinton and the 90's.

5.) Germany seems to actually regret the genocide it committed, has sought to give reparations, and favors helping to stop genocide more than some other European nations.

6.) Never again means little practically, particularly when it involves Muslim victims. It was Bosnia and Rwanda in the 90's (with action taken eventually). It's Syria, East Turkestan, Burma, Iraq, etc. today. Today there is so much more evidence given in social media, but far less action. We have only Allaah and He is the best of guardians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟220,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

Can't see her posts usually as blocked, but went on site not logged in and saw this. So much hypocrisy it's unreal.

1. how bad and culpable Christians are.

2. How Muslims are the eternal victim

3. Everlasting hatred towards the non-Muslims as a whole for their "wrong-doing", never forgive, never forget

But then won't accept what Muslims did in East Timor (Up to 100,000 dead in initial invasion and up to 200,000 more in following occupation), over a million dead as a result of Sudan trying to Islamise South Sudan, the Ethnic cleansing of North Cyprus of Greeks, the current ethnic cleansing of Middle East Christians and all out attempted genocide of Yazidis and murder of Christians by Muslim tribesmen in nigeria bet she doesnt fuss about Turkeys denial of murdering armenians or let's flit back to Bosnia;

Never forgive and forget? Don't the serbs get that same luxury, as the Fascist Croatians, Nazi's and the Bosniak and Albanian muslm SS murdered over 600,000 serbs, infact in the 1990s the the Bosniak supported Alija Izetbegovic, a bloke who supported the Bosniak SS and wrote the "Islamic declaration", which was basically a Caliphate manifesto, he was an Islamist in a suit, but they brush that under that carpet, he wanted what all IS, Al Qaeda and co wanted. Obviously the serbs "never forgave and forgot"

This is why I blocked her, the hypocrisy is unreal, she'll moan until blue in face about injustice towards Muslims, then deny Muslim wrong doing.

I don't even agree with what the serbs did, but I can't stand the hypocrisy so feel the need to make the point, I can almost predict her reply (which I hope to not see as it always bugs me, the deluded, one sided rants) it will basically overlook all the example I've given, she'll actually make excuses and justify those examples of Muslim aggression.

I don't think every Bosniak was a raging Islamist or they deserved it because of Alija Izetbegovic, however if it was the other way, she and other Muslims would not hold their tongue and would try to dispute, like North Cyprus, they will justify the Ethnic cleansing of Greeks, claiming Greeks wanted an Orthodox state, using earlier riots and the coup as justification, the same excuses serbs use saying Muslims following Alija Izetbegovic wanted as Islamic state (and somewhat true, he did write the Islamist "Islamic declaration")

• Agree
Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Can't see her posts usually as blocked, but went on site not logged in and saw this. So much hypocrisy it's unreal.

1. how bad and culpable Christians are.

2. How Muslims are the eternal victim

3. Everlasting hatred towards the non-Muslims as a whole for their "wrong-doing", never forgive, never forget

But then won't accept what Muslims did in East Timor (Up to 100,000 dead in initial invasion and up to 200,000 more in following occupation), over a million dead as a result of Sudan trying to Islamise South Sudan

So, I made it this far through your post before requiring you to provide a bit more evidence for the statement above.

If you could provide some evidence, please, that Suharto's invasion was focused on religious change - Islamic in nature, if you like. I'll be very grateful when you do so.

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟220,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
So, I made it this far through your post before requiring you to provide a bit more evidence for the statement above.

If you could provide some evidence, please, that Suharto's invasion was focused on religious change - Islamic in nature, if you like. I'll be very grateful when you do so.

You're missing the point, the point is referring to the one sided nature of Muslim outrage, funny I bet you never dissect it when Muslims rage against their perceived injustice.

With Muslims, the bottom line is Muslims being killed, one can argue that East Timor was not primarily Islamic in nature, however one can say the same about , the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, however they're still used as examples of "Christian aggression against Muslims", also the same could be said about Chechnya and Kosovo, which was not exactly the same as Bosnia, thought the media made out it was.

It always bemuses me how many people overlook muslims ranting and saying whatever they want, in the most black and white terms. but as soon as a non-muslims highlights their hypocrisy you're there dissecting, makes me laugh the amount of atheists who jump to defend Islam at any costs. Yet you over look Muslim rants which are bursting with hatred.

Also like it how you only go for the example you feel that you can use against my point, what about what happened in Sudan, that was Islamist motivated and the conflict led to millions dead.

• Winner
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
So much for blocking me lol

As the professor drove me back to my hotel I asked him about some details of politics in Bosnia, and this led to me mentioning the massacre of Bosnian Muslims at Srebrenica (where around 8,000 Bosnian Muslims were massacred by Serb forces in 1995). I asked offhand if any of those individuals who had carried out the killings had ever admitted to it. “Jonathan,” the professor said, “They videotaped it. You can go today to the video store in Belgrade (Serbia) and take out the videos.” I didn’t know what to say, so I said nothing. “In my home city, which is today in the Serbian part of Bosnia,” he went on, “You can go to the video store and take out the video.” I asked how people could be so sure and proud of doing something like that, that they’d record it on video. “Jonathan, when I was twelve, I saw all my family, my father and my uncles, all shot right in front of me. They were shot right in front of my house. The people who did it still live in my city.” I couldn’t think of what to say. All I could think of was that the guy I’d been dishing out parenting advice to… Well, now I was a worm. “When I go back to my home city to visit, I see them,” he told me. “They tell me, ‘Why did you come back? Don’t you know that we’ll finish what we started?’” I asked who had shot his family. “Jonathan, do you know that the person who shot my uncle was no one other than his best friend, his dragi, who was his friend for many years at work. Who was the godfather of his child.”

How can you kill your friends? He couldn’t explain it. And I sensed that words were failing him. They failed me. Language is ultimately a system of trust and credulity that takes at least the assumption of relationship for granted. How can you use words to explain something that undermines the very notion of relationship into which you were born and that formed the architecture of your world? He tried. “What I can say is that, for years before the war started, the Serbian TV had said nothing but ‘You know, the Muslims, they are just hiding. Your friend, he is just hiding who he really is. When you turn your back, he’ll slit your throat.’”

The Greatest Crime

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You're missing the point

The point that you are claiming a religious motive for a conflict that wasn't religiously motivated? Yes, I am missing that point.

the point is referring to the one sided nature of Muslim outrage

The outrage relating to the religious slant you falsely attributed that conflict to? Maybe that's the thing that is "one sided"?

funny I bet you never dissect it when Muslims rage against their perceived injustice.

I hope you will feel reassured when I tell you that I challenge all people, regardless of religion, when they concoct false arguments to justify their biases.

With Muslims, the bottom line is Muslims being killed

What, all of them? They must be a seriously organized bunch. What happens if some of them decide that another bottom line is more important?

one can argue that East Timor was not primarily Islamic in nature

One can, and one would be right, as it wasn't. Others might still try and misrepresent it to suit their agenda, but they tend to stand out, blatantly misrepresenting history without any evidence to support them.

however one can say the same about , the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, however they're still used as examples of "Christian aggression against Muslims", also the same could be said about Chechnya and Kosovo, which was not exactly the same as Bosnia, thought the media made out it was.

I wouldn't argue for those examples.

It always bemuses me how many people overlook muslims ranting and saying whatever they want, in the most black and white terms. but as soon as a non-muslims highlights their hypocrisy you're there dissecting, makes me laugh the amount of atheists who jump to defend Islam at any costs.

I was pointing out your ranting, saying whatever you wanted in the most black and white terms, to try and prove a point - without evidence - to satisfy your bias.

In case that was too vague, I'm the one highlighting your hypocrisy - you're the one trying to dissect my reply to justify it.

Yet you over look Muslim rants which are bursting with hatred.

No, I don't. You've obviously got some evidence for this claim? Post it.

Also like it how you only go for the example you feel that you can use against my point, what about what happened in Sudan, that was Islamist motivated and the conflict led to millions dead.

I got as far as your first argument, which was rubbish. Why would I bother reading any more? I pointed that out in my post.

• Winner
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟220,757.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I hope you will feel reassured when I tell you that I challenge all people, regardless of religion, when they concoct false arguments to justify their biases.

You don't though, where is any response to lovebeingamuslimah for her one sided rant about never forgiving and forgetting and even claiming the current war in Syria is a "genocide of Sunni's" (if your going to pick apart East Timor as an example, why not Syria claims?)

My post was a response the typical constant outrage Muslims foster to justify their Islamist/jihad movements, saying if Muslims can get so angry, people can also get angry back at them.

You're the one who is bias an just done it, right here, right now, you've as usual ignored a Muslim ranting about Christians and jumped straight onto my reply for one reason only, I am the Christian, you don't challenge all people at all, you've just ignored someone claiming Syria is a genocide against Sunni's and better still, that Christians support in it and take part in it! You hypocrite, its the same as always, you're conditioned to see Christians as the "threat" in every situation, the fact you have not challenged Muslimah on anything, but challenge me proves this. Islamists and atheists, two peas in a pod with anti-Christian bias! Of course you will deny it, but the fact you ignored Muslimahs Islamist ranting and challenge my response proves what I am saying, but as usual, like her, you show your true colours then deny it, even though you've just done the thing I accuse you hypocrites of.

Also notice you refused to answer about the Jihad motivated slaughter that was South Sudan, claiming that my East Timor argument was crap, there for that automatically also makes South Sudan crap? (wow, should have mentioned Sudan above East Timor in my post, that you wouldn't be able to side line it), one of the most bloodiest conflicts since WW2 and motivated by Islamism and Jihad, so no wonder you wont answer about it, as it doesn't fit the narrative of Muslims are the victims in everything and have a right to get upset. Christians aren't allowed the same luxury it seems.

As for East Timor, the fact that Osama bin laden in the 1990s was claiming that East Timor (which is 98% Christian) wanting independence was "stealing" Muslim land and that the Australian Forces there were "Crusaders", shows there was a religious slant, even if towards the end of the occupation, also, it was Muslim majority country overruling a Christian area, isn't that reason enough to be outraged, I mean that is the only thing muslims need to get outraged and start guilt tripping, if Chechyna is oppression against Muslims, East Timor was oppression against Christians, you cannot have it both ways.

Upvote 0

MrSpikey

Dec 1, 2015
UK
✟34,367.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You don't though, where is any response to lovebeingamuslimah for her one sided rant about never forgiving and forgetting and even claiming the current war in Syria is a "genocide of Sunni's" (if your going to pick apart East Timor as an example, why not Syria claims?)

Ah, I see where you are coming from now.

Unfortunately, I don't spend a vast amount of time here.

I didn't read lovebeingamuslimah's post.

Hence, I didn't reply to lovebeingamuslimah's post.

But obviously, that fact I didn't respond to a post I didn't read that you didn't like is evidence that...something something something biased against Christians.

My post was a response the typical constant outrage Muslims foster to justify their Islamist/jihad movements, saying if Muslims can get so angry, people can also get angry back at them.

Based on a "Muslim outrage" you made up. Who could fail to take that seriously?

You're the one who is bias an just done it, right here, right now, you've as usual ignored a Muslim ranting about Christians and jumped straight onto my reply for one reason only, I am the Christian, you don't challenge all people at all, you've just ignored someone claiming Syria is a genocide against Sunni's and better still, that Christians support in it and take part in it!

Fulls stops are your friend, and also definitely not pro-Muslim. Try them more often.

Just to refresh your memory, my original post to you on this thread was to simply ask for evidence that the East Timor invasion was religiously motivated. I didn't address any other part of your post, or comment on your religion. That's all come from you.

Perhaps it's you "who is bias an just done it, right here, right now" and not me?

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
(Wasn't able to post this in July because of Ramadan)

"On July 11, 1995, towards the end of the war, Bosnian Serb soldiers swept into a U.N.-designated “safe haven,” taking military-age men, boys, and some elderly men. Over the days that followed, they executed them and dumped their bodies into pits in the surrounding forests. The executions were well-planned, and the Serb army made considerable effort to disguise its activities. While the killings took place over just a few days, the process of finding the bodies took years, and the task of identifying and burying them properly continues to this day—more than 1,000 are still listed as missing."

main_900.jpg

(more pictures)
20 Years Since the Srebrenica Massacre

Islam - bad. End of story. When are you guys going to be honest? Stop lying. Stop re-writing history.

START THE REFORM! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0