(20 Verses) Access to God (With comments)

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a believer you have access to God.

Psalm 24:
The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.

3 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face. Selah

This Psalm talks about having access to God - believers seek about the truth of God and the Lord Jesus Christ.​

Isaiah 26:2 Open the gates,
That the righteous nation which keeps the truth may enter in.

Through Christ we are made right, by the spirit of truth that is given to us from the Lord Jesus from the Father. As a believer you are able to enter in and have access to God.​

John 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jesus Christ explains that he is the door, and if anyone enters by Christ Jesus, he will be saved - to His Kingdom by God through Faith (Colossians 1:13) and will be able to go in and out and find pasture. (Rest?)
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus Christ says that He is the way, the truth, and the life. -> No one comes to that Father except by access through belief/trust/confidence/faith on Christ Jesus.
Romans 5:1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

You are justified by faith, we have peace and access with God through our Lord Jesus Christ -> We have access through Christ Jesus - by faith being brought into the grace of God which we stand in and rejoice in the hope of the Glory of God. (There are more verses after this)
Ephesians 2:18:For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

For through Christ Jesus - we have access by one Spirit to the Father!

What good news!
Ephesians 3:
8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

We have access to God with boldness and with confidence through faith in Christ.
Hebrews 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,

By the blood shed of Christ. Christ has reconciled the world, that anyone who believes in his name, are able to have access to his Father.
1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers;
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

The Lords eyes are on those who have faith and he hears there prayers; but the face of the Lord is against those who are willingly doing evil; -> He is unable to hear their prayers, for they may be willingly rejecting the truth of the Gospel and are suffering from harden hearts.
Revelation 3:8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.