MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How then can you explain the multiplicity of theories and doctrines among Christians about what God Plans for the end times?
We two Christians are a prime example.
Not all Christians have the same level of understanding. I'm saying that there is no indication that only a very small number have special revelation. There are a good number of people who share my Amil view. I don't know of anyone who shares your overall view which includes thinking that 1 Cor 15:50-56 will not be fulfilled at the return of Christ, but will instead be fulfilled 1000+ years after the return of Christ.

We will soon see who is right.
And how would you know that? You don't.

You do use the ECF's and other Bible scholars to promote AMill.
No, I do not. When have I done that? I never do. You must be thinking of someone else.

Translation differences: ...only the wise leaders will understand. REBible.
'leaders', are only a few.
The bulk of the Church are just dumb sheeple, regarding the end times.
Do you have to be a leader to be wise? What about those who hear the teaching of wise leaders and believe it? They would then understand, too, despite not being leaders, right? So, your translation is wrong on this one.

Right, but much time is required to properly study all of the Prophetic Word.
It is whether a person has a really open mind and is willing to let the Holy Spirit direct their thoughts.
Are you suggesting that I don't have an open mind and/or that I'm not willing to let the Holy Spirit direct my thoughts?

Isaiah 29:9-12 says how the Lord will lock people into their false beliefs. Beliefs obtained from false teachers.
Again, that passage isn't referring to Christians. It's referring to the same kind of blind unbelievers that Jesus said couldn't understand His parables.

This is a false accusation. You have made no attempt to dig deeper into my writings about what the Prophets actually said.
Why should I? I've seen enough of what you believe here to know I would be wasting my time reading your articles.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is plainly meant of a figurative fire, not of a real one; for what real fire can consume religious rites or doctrines?
The real fire that the Lord will send, as prophesied 70+ times, will destroy all the rote and traditions of religious rites and false doctrines.
This can only be the "second coming" of Christ at the end of the ages which is fought in heaven and not on earth. The "saints" are in heaven so there is no need of a literal camp to run to!!!
As no one goes to heaven; John 3:13, your beliefs are in error.

Upvote 0

ShineyDays2

Nov 16, 2018
Murphy
✟50,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Cor. 3:11-15...11)For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12) But if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones,
The solid foundation that is in Christ does not get burnt when tested. Gold, silver, precious stones are solid metals that will not burn in fire but those foundations of works instead of preaching the good news of salvation do. The works that do not glorify God are LIKE wood, hay and straw that become meaningless to Him so they do burn up when tested by fire.

But you did not answer the question about:
This is plainly meant of a figurative fire, not of a real one; for what real fire can consume religious rites or doctrines?
For your info, real fire cannot burn up rites and false doctrines because they are rules made by man just as those that you post like prophesying dates and 1/2 hour into 15-25 years ---

Quote: "The calculation of 1000 divided by 48 gives us a heavenly half-hour of exactly 20.8 earth years. But that is only the center of a range of years possible because it is "about" a half-hour; from 1/4 to 3/4 of an hour = 15 to 25 years. [I believe the shorter one].....and "Then the glorious Return in 2031...It all fits and I see the Hand of God in it."

They are developed in the minds of men rather than on Gods Word and so the fire is figurative whereas you seem to think that somehow God is going to have a big burn party and pull all those false things you post here out of your head.

But what about these two biblical instances of "fire" that does not burn? Are they figurative or real?
Daniel 3:23..."And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace."

The heat of the fire was so great, that the servants themselves perished by it but did the fiery furnace even so much as burn their clothing? NO! That was a real fire that harmed none of the three because God protected them.

On the Day of Pentecost:
Acts 2:2-3..."And suddenly a sound came from heaven like the rush of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire, distributed and resting on each one of them..."
The real fire that the Lord will send, as prophesied 70+ times, will destroy all the rote and traditions of religious rites and false doctrines.
IT IS NOT A REAL FIRE!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IT IS NOT A REAL FIRE!
The Prophesies are clear:
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all arrogant evildoers will be as stubble, they will be destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven, raining fiery coals upon the wicked.

Hebrews 10:27... a terrifying judgement of fire, that will consume God’s enemies.

2 Thess. 1:6-9 It is just that God should send affliction on those who afflict you, when the Lord is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in blazing fire. He will punish those who refuse to acknowledge or obey God. They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, cut off from the Lord. Isaiah 10:17

Isaiah 30:26-30 On the Day the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with 7 times its normal strength..... and the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire, amid rain and hail storms.

Psalms 144:5-6 Lord part the heavens, make lightning flashes far and wide.

Isaiah 34:5 For My sword appears in the heavens, it descends in judgement.

Isaiah 66:15-17 The Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind, He will judge with fire. His sword will test mankind, many will be slain by Him.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, earthquakes and a flame of devouring fire.

Isaiah 9:18-19 The Land is scorched by the Lord, the people are fuel for the fire.

Deuteronomy 32:41-43 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me. Rejoice, you heavens the Lord will avenge His people and cleanse their Land.

Isaiah 33:14 Sinners in Zion quake with terror- can any live in this devouring fire?

Jeremiah 21:14 I shall punish Judah as they deserve, I shall set fire to your scrubland.

Ezekiel 20:45-48 Prophesy to the scrubland of the Negev, I am about to kindle a fire in you- it will consume everything flammable. From the Negev, northward, everyone will be scorched by it. Reference: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

All of these prophecies describe an event that cannot be compared with the Return of Jesus. At that time, He destroys the armies of the Anti-Christ, by the Sword of His Word. Zechariah 14:3, Revelation 19:15 & 21 They do not match the “sheep and goat” judgement in Matthew 25:31-46.
Also, at the end of the Millennium, the armies of the nations again attack – Rev. 20:7-10, but the context of the above passages rules out their application to that event.

We see, in Deuteronomy 32:34-43, that this judgement will cleanse the Land.

Many verses tell of a fire judgement upon Judah, [the Jews] Amos 2:4-5, and the surrounding enemies, this will not be a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land.

Flames of devouring fire”– “fire in the Negev”- “arrows like lightning”- “consuming fire,” etc, all describe what would happen if a Coronal Mass Ejection [C.M.E.] struck the Middle East. The resulting population clearance, Ezekiel 30:1-5, will allow the fulfilment of the many prophecies which say how all the faithful Christian will gather and settle there. These events will disrupt the world economy and set the stage for the Anti Christ.
As no one goes to heaven; John 3:13, your beliefs are in error.
It isn't recommended to add to Jesus' Words.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Prophesies are clear:
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all arrogant evildoers will be as stubble, they will be destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven, raining fiery coals upon the wicked.

Hebrews 10:27... a terrifying judgement of fire, that will consume God’s enemies.

2 Thess. 1:6-9 It is just that God should send affliction on those who afflict you, when the Lord is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in blazing fire. He will punish those who refuse to acknowledge or obey God. They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, cut off from the Lord. Isaiah 10:17

Isaiah 30:26-30 On the Day the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with 7 times its normal strength..... and the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire, amid rain and hail storms.

Psalms 144:5-6 Lord part the heavens, make lightning flashes far and wide.

Isaiah 34:5 For My sword appears in the heavens, it descends in judgement.

Isaiah 66:15-17 The Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind, He will judge with fire. His sword will test mankind, many will be slain by Him.

Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, earthquakes and a flame of devouring fire.

Isaiah 9:18-19 The Land is scorched by the Lord, the people are fuel for the fire.

Deuteronomy 32:41-43 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me. Rejoice, you heavens the Lord will avenge His people and cleanse their Land.

Isaiah 33:14 Sinners in Zion quake with terror- can any live in this devouring fire?

Jeremiah 21:14 I shall punish Judah as they deserve, I shall set fire to your scrubland.

Ezekiel 20:45-48 Prophesy to the scrubland of the Negev, I am about to kindle a fire in you- it will consume everything flammable. From the Negev, northward, everyone will be scorched by it. Reference: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

All of these prophecies describe an event that cannot be compared with the Return of Jesus. At that time, He destroys the armies of the Anti-Christ, by the Sword of His Word. Zechariah 14:3, Revelation 19:15 & 21 They do not match the “sheep and goat” judgement in Matthew 25:31-46.
Also, at the end of the Millennium, the armies of the nations again attack – Rev. 20:7-10, but the context of the above passages rules out their application to that event.

We see, in Deuteronomy 32:34-43, that this judgement will cleanse the Land.

Many verses tell of a fire judgement upon Judah, [the Jews] Amos 2:4-5, and the surrounding enemies, this will not be a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land.

Flames of devouring fire”– “fire in the Negev”- “arrows like lightning”- “consuming fire,” etc, all describe what would happen if a Coronal Mass Ejection [C.M.E.] struck the Middle East. The resulting population clearance, Ezekiel 30:1-5, will allow the fulfilment of the many prophecies which say how all the faithful Christian will gather and settle there. These events will disrupt the world economy and set the stage for the Anti Christ.

It isn't recommended to add to Jesus' Words.

How could anyone survive this? They will not!

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Since abandoning Premil I have engaged in many debates/discussions on the matter of the second coming, end-times and the here-after. These are some of the major weaknesses I find in the Premil doctrine, and are strong reasons why I believe the dogma should be rejected.

(1) Premil is totally preoccupied with, and dependent upon, one chapter in the Bible – Revelation 20. It interprets the rest of Scripture in the light of its opinion of one lone highly-debated chapter located in the most figurative and obscure book in the Bible. All end-time Scripture is viewed through the lens of Revelation 20. This is not a very wise way to establish any truth or doctrine. Take this passage out of the equation and Premillennialism has nothing in the inspired pages to support their main tenets. Amils have a problem with, and very much disagree with this form of hermeneutics and exegesis of many Scriptures.

(2) Premil hangs its doctrine on a very precarious frayed thread: that of Revelation 20 following Revelation 19 chronologically in time.

1. The 1000 years (millennium) is ONLY MENTIONED in Rev 20 so it is illogical to insist that when discussing the 1000 year Millennium we should most certainly not be studying the one and only chapter where it is found in the Bible.

2. There ARE a few cases in Revelation where chapter breaks are not necessarily introducing an entirely unrelated event. Rev 19 and 20 are examples of that since Rev 20 makes direct reference to events at the very end of Rev 19.

3. I am not supposed to post inline/in-defense of premill in the safe house for pre-mill however here I am able to post my views which are in favor of post-trib pre-mill RAPTURE.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How could anyone survive this? They will not!
Revelation 6:15-16 and Isaiah 2:21, +, say that people will take cover for the one Day of extreme heat, storms, earthquakes and Tsunamis.
Most will survive. Only the Middle East region will be virtually depopulated.

Jesus warned us that He would again change the world to a similar extent as He did in the days of Noah. This time there will be more survivors, as we see from Revelation 7 to the end.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. The 1000 years (millennium) is ONLY MENTIONED in Rev 20 so it is illogical to insist that when discussing the 1000 year Millennium we should most certainly not be studying the one and only chapter where it is found in the Bible.

I believe, this lack of corroboration (supporting Scripture with Scripture) that you concede, is at the core of why many reject the Premil theory. This is where the school of thought falls down. Corroboration is fundamental to understanding any truth in Scripture. Without it you are left with private interpretation.

2. There ARE a few cases in Revelation where chapter breaks are not necessarily introducing an entirely unrelated event. Rev 19 and 20 are examples of that since Rev 20 makes direct reference to events at the very end of Rev 19.

Revelation 19:11-16 makes clear, And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall shepherd them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Verses 17-18 says, I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. The loipoy (or remaining ones) those left behind were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

Amils take this literal! This is complete, wholesale, and total destruction - for those left behind. There are no survivors! This is the end!

In this narrative He comes as the Lord of glory and removes all evil with the power of His Word. He returns as a man of war to destroy all those left behind. Revelation 19:11 says, in righteousness he doth judge and make war.” The imagery surrounding Christ in this reading is that of wrath and judgment. The nations have missed their day of opportunity like the wicked in previous judgments, now they must face their deserved recompense of destruction and eternal punishment. Christ comes in glory and power to pour out wrath, and we learn "His eyes were as a flame of fire.” Here we see the indignation that Christ has for these enemies of God upon the earth. Those that are left behind of the nations – without exception – are trampled into a lost eternity on this moment of time.

The solemn language relates to the wrath of God being poured out on those left behind at the Coming of Christ. This proves that “the nations” will not survive the wrath that emanates from Christ. How can any nation survive this closing destruction? This is final justice being meted out of the lost.

Christ is seen pouring out His wrath without mixture upon the nations as He smites them in His fury witha sharp swordthat comes out of his mouth.” What is the result of this act? It shall “smite the nations” that have missed the catching away. This is what awaits the nations. They are going to be smitten. The word for “smite” in this text is the Greek word patasso, which means to strike with a weapon or to smite fatally. It means to smite down, cut down, to kill, slay.

The surrounding of the camp of the saints in the parallel account in Rev 20 occurs before the catching away.

3. I am not supposed to post inline/in-defense of premill in the safe house for pre-mill however here I am able to post my views which are in favor of post-trib pre-mill RAPTURE.

You did not in any way address point 3.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 19:11-16 makes clear, And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall shepherd them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Verses 17-18 says, I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. The loipoy (or remaining ones) those left behind were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

Amils take this literal! This is complete, wholesale, and total destruction - for those left behind. There are no survivors! This is the end!

True that is my view exactly -- but I am pre-mill when it comes to the rapture which is also happening in Rev 19-20:5 "the first resurrection" is also at that same time and 1 Thess 4:13-18 tells us that it is at the resurrection of the saints - that the saints are taken to heaven.

As for all mankind wiped out in Rev 19 - this fits perfectly with Jeremiah 4

Jer 4:
¨23 I looked on the earth, and behold, it was formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
¨24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
¨25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
¨26 …all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.

¨Jer 25:33
¨“Those slain by the LORD on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be lamented, gathered or buried; they will be like dung on the face of the ground.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

True that is my view exactly -- but I am pre-mill when it comes to the rapture which is also happening in Rev 19-20:5 "the first resurrection" is also at that same time and 1 Thess 4:13-18 tells us that it is at the resurrection of the saints - that the saints are taken to heaven.

As for all mankind wiped out in Rev 19 - this fits perfectly with Jeremiah 4

Jer 4:
¨23 I looked on the earth, and behold, it was formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
¨24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
¨25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
¨26 …all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.

¨Jer 25:33
¨“Those slain by the LORD on that day will be from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be lamented, gathered or buried; they will be like dung on the face of the ground.

No one survives Revelation 19. Let us be clear: He is coming to smite down the nations, not corral them into some sin-cursed, goat-infested, death-blighted thousand-years age. It says that “he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” This is not a pretty sight. This is not loose talk by God. This is not something that the nations should look forward to. What awaits the nations that have rejected Christ is utter destruction and devastation. The nations left behind are totally destroyed. Christ destroys them by the very utterance of His mouth.

The two words interpreted “fierceness” and “wrath” here are thumos and orge which are regularly employed in the New Testament to mean ‘fierceness, indignation, wrath and vengeance’. The word orge carries the additional meaning of ‘violent passion’. Clearly the Lord is not happy with those left behind. Like those left behind in Noah’s day and Sodom they face an awful end, as they receive the reward of their rejection of Christ.

This is pretty comprehensive to me. In perfect keeping with the rest of Scripture, this narrative graphically shows us that the destruction that occurs will be immediate, absolute and total and that, at this stage – after “the marriage of the Lamb” (Rev 19:7) – everyone left behind will be completely consumed; the birds of heaven filling themselves with “the flesh of all men.” Significantly, the suffix “both free and bond, both small and great” is added in order to fully impress the enormity and all-inclusive nature of this feast.

By referring to "free and bond" and "small and great" John is reinforcing the point that no one left behind after the catching away is excluded. All we have to do is look at how such language is used elsewhere in Scripture (including the book of Revelation) to understand that these terms are used to describe all-inclusiveness.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

===========

I don't think you are reading all of my posts.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep agreeing with that.

I am in the pre-mill post-trib RAPTURE camp

I keep agreeing with that.

Ok. So, who then are these billions of mortal rebels that overrun your corrupt millennium? Where do they come from?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ShineyDays2

Nov 16, 2018
Murphy
✟50,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However; Daniel 12:10 does say a few people will understand.
You have avoided my post where you deliberately changed the intent of God's word by substituting "many" for "a few". "Many" can, and does, mean an unlimited number. "Few" can mean a very short number. Your changing the intent of the passages was done to make it seem as though most of us were unable to interpret scripture at all and I'm sure you would claim to be in the "few that understood" group.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe, this lack of corroboration (supporting Scripture with Scripture) that you concede, is at the core of why many reject the Premil theory. This is where the school of thought falls down. Corroboration is fundamental to understanding any truth in Scripture
But there IS corroboration of the Millennium elsewhere in the Bible.

Luke 13:32 ....Listen: today and the next day I will be driving out demons and working cures, on the third day I will achieve My goal.
Luke 13:33 However, I must go on My way today, tomorrow and the next day, because it is necessary for Me to meet My death in Jerusalem.

2 verses, which are plainly NOT parallel:
Verse 33, is a prophecy for the near future and did happen as Jesus said.

Verse 32 is a prophecy for the distant future and the 'days' there are 1000 year periods. As per Psalms 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:8

Jesus ‘goal’, His reward; is to reign as King of the earth for 1000 years.
Psalms 2:8, Psalms 47:8-9, Zechariah 14:16-21, Revelation 20 - X 6

This truth is confirmed by the fact of the 2 'days' = 2000 years, having nearly passed and the future 1000 years of Jesus reward, to follow after His Return.
Hosea 6:2 is the OT reference.

Jesus HAS continued to work during this Christian era. I have a book full of instances where people have fervently prayed and He has appeared to them and has done many miraculous healings.

There is also the indisputable fact of there having passed nearly 6000 years since Adam. God does have a 7000 year Plan for the earth.
People need to face up to scriptural truths that conflict with their beliefs.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ok. So, who then are these billions of mortal rebels that overrun your corrupt millennium? Where do they come from?

I never claim such a thing. I keep saying that there is zilch, nada, no humans here just like Jeremiah 4 and Rev 19 tell us. Desolate Earth for 1000 years.

So this is the view of the "post-trib pre-mill RAPTURE" where the RAPTURE does just what John 14:1-3, Matt 24 and 1Thess 4:13-18 says it does - takes all the saints to heaven.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never claim such a thing. I keep saying that there is zilch, nada, no humans here just like Jeremiah 4 and Rev 19 tell us. Desolate Earth for 1000 years.

So this is the view of the "post-trib pre-mill RAPTURE" where the RAPTURE does just what John 14:1-3, Matt 24 and 1Thess 4:13-18 says it does - takes all the saints to heaven.

Ok. So, who then are these billions of mortal rebels that overrun your millennium at the end as the sand of the sea? Where do they come from?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Who are Gog and Magog?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.