Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Just because you keeping repeating the error and avoiding furnishing us with hard evidence doesn't advance your position it decimates. Your beliefs are clearly extra-biblical.
So now the text of Revelation 20 is not biblical? You have a strange way of approaching God's Word that you reject.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And your refusal to acknowledge God's Word puts you in a worse position than I am. You accuse me falsly and never proved the city that God loves on earth is not Jerusalem.

Your posts are all opinion. You do not present Scripture. That is because it does not support your beliefs. You avoid Scripture like the plague. Read over your posts and show me where you present a BIble study? Nowhere. Show me where you exegete scriptural passages? Nowhere! You do not seem to know how to do that. But you do know how to ridicule everyone else whenever they present detailed studies and hard scriptural evidence. That is all your posts consist of period- rubbishing what others have written.

Scripture is the greatest enemy to your theology and you know it.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And your refusal to acknowledge God's Word puts you in a worse position than I am. You accuse me falsly and never proved the city that God loves on earth is not Jerusalem.

Where is Jerusalem mentioned in Rev 20?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry not a preterist....

I did not say the events in the seals have already come to pass, which is "Preterism".

I said Christ opened the seals from the book, and then John recorded what he saw.

Do you understand the difference?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Your posts are all opinion. You do not present Scripture. That is because it does not support your beliefs. You avoid Scripture like the plague. Read over your posts and show me where you present a BIble study? Nowhere. Show me where you exegete scriptural passages? Nowhere! You do not seem to know how to do that. But you do know how to ridicule everyone else whenever they present detailed studies and hard scriptural evidence. That is all your posts consist of period- rubbishing what others have written.

Scripture is the greatest enemy to your theology and you know it.
I only defend Scripture. Who is being convicted here?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Where is Jerusalem mentioned in Rev 20?
I already told you the city beloved of God is where Christ is reigning from. You refuse to name any other city on earth to prove me wrong.

Paradise is not a city on earth. Can you explain how humans on earth can march to Paradise?

Instead of just attacking me, do you have other words of explanation?

I understand you don't take Revelation 20 literally, but what is involved in a symbolic group of people whom you claim do not even exist?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already told you the city beloved of God is where Christ is reigning from. You refuse to name any other city on earth to prove me wrong.

Paradise is not a city on earth. Can you explain how humans on earth can march to Paradise?

Instead of just attacking me, do you have other words of explanation?

I understand you don't take Revelation 20 literally, but what is involved in a symbolic group of people whom you claim do not even exist?

Thanks for admitting that your doctrine is built upon scriptural silence.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I did not say the events in the seals have already come to pass, which is "Preterism".

I said Christ opened the seals from the book, and then John recorded what he saw.

Do you understand the difference?
Yes. The Lamb is opening them now, and John was taken in the Spirit to now (The Lord's Day) and is a witness to them in person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. The Lamb is opening them now, and John was taken in the Spirit to now (The Lord's Day) and is a witness to them in person.

Are you trying to say the seals were not opened by Christ before the Book of Revelation was recorded by John?

Rev_5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev_5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev_5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Rev_5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev_6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Are you trying to say the seals were not opened by Christ before the Book of Revelation was recorded by John?

Rev_5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Rev_5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev_5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Rev_5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Rev_6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
John was a witness and wrote the events down as he saw them. Revelation 10:4 is an example of John starting to write down an event but was stopped.

4 "When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and don’t write it down.”

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John was a witness and wrote the events down as he saw them. Revelation 10:4 is an example of John starting to write down an event but was stopped.

4 "When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and don’t write it down.”

20 strong arguments to reject Premil stand unchallenged here. That is because the doctrine is unscriptural. It cannot abide biblical scrutiny and no mode of interpretation can sustain it. This thread is an ongoing testimony of that. You have not been able to rebut one point.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
20 strong arguments to reject Premil stand unchallenged here. That is because the doctrine is unscriptural. It cannot abide biblical scrutiny and no mode of interpretation can sustain it. This thread is an ongoing testimony of that. You have not been able to rebut one point.
This thread is a testimony to your private interpretation. 99% of your points are not in the Bible. No one even believes them, but you.

• Winner
Reactions: Guojing
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This thread is a testimony to your private interpretation. 99% of your points are not in the Bible. No one even believes them, but you.

Not so. I am a former Premil. I have debated with Premillers for years. Every point is watertight. They are irrefutable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not so. I am a former Premil. I have debated with Premillers for years. Every point is watertight. They are irrefutable.
You may have convinced yourself, but that does not prove they are irrefutable. We cannot get past the first point without you changing the subject. Name one other person besides yourself and these almost 2000 post who is preoccupied (obsessed) with Revelation 20? Why would any one want to remove a chapter from the Bible? Even if this chapter was removed, one could still figure out what a day with the Lord entails. This is not the proof text of premilennialism. If this were chapter 5, of Revelation, then maybe an amil would have a point. The fact it is chapter 20 between 19 and 21 means John left it there for a reason, and I doubt John was obsessed with where it ended up. Since it is after some other events those events seem to fit the standard of prior or "pre" this one event.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You may have convinced yourself, but that does not prove they are irrefutable. We cannot get past the first point without you changing the subject. Name one other person besides yourself and these almost 2000 post who is preoccupied (obsessed) with Revelation 20? Why would any one want to remove a chapter from the Bible? Even if this chapter was removed, one could still figure out what a day with the Lord entails. This is not the proof text of premilennialism. If this were chapter 5, of Revelation, then maybe an amil would have a point. The fact it is chapter 20 between 19 and 21 means John left it there for a reason, and I doubt John was obsessed with where it ended up. Since it is after some other events those events seem to fit the standard of prior or "pre" this one event.

Revelation 20 strongly supports Amil. Why would we want to remove it from the Bible? It exposes Premil.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 20 strongly supports Amil. Why would we want to remove it from the Bible? It exposes Premil.
So amil now accepts a 1000 years after the battle of Armageddon? Was that recorded in history 1000 years ago?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We are in Revelation 20 now since the first resurrection.
You have been bodily resurrected? Christ is on the earth, and sinful flesh stopped at the Cross? How did Paul miss the 7th Trumpet?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.