aaronibus62

Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say, did anyone record the Terri Irwin interview on 20/20 Wednesday night?
I'm so angry this Thursday morning because I tried to record the broadcast last night and I forgot to shut off the VCR so the timer didn't kick in.
I'm so mad because I was looking very forward to watching it.
WHY couldn't ABC have aired that 20/20 on Friday when I would've been up late and had more of a chance to watch it? I'm usually off to bed at 10 weeknights so I have to record anything during the week on at 10 or I'd miss it.
Really frustrating!

WHY couldn't those idiots at ABC run the interview in an 8 PM time slot for us East and West Coasters?

FallingWaters

Woman of God
Mar 29, 2006
Maine
✟38,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Sorry to hear you missed it. I don't know how to program my VCR anymore. They've made it too complicated. I pushed the record button a couple minutes before 10.

I just finished watching it. It was so moving. My heart is so broken for Terri. She has sustained a monumental loss. I cried several times.

You might be able to find some excerpts of it- or maybe even all of it in several segments- over on YouTube. I think some people who own Tivo or some digital recording ability do that because I've seen a lot of stuff that was obviously recorded from television. And there are many "Memorials" to Steve Irwin on YouTube also.

Upvote 0

FallingWaters

Woman of God
Mar 29, 2006
Maine
✟38,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I haven't been able to watch anything on Steve's death yet and finally watched Terri and sobbed along with her.
:( yeah... I know :cry:I can't stop thinking about how much she loved him... how much they loved each other... how very heartbroken she is... I try to remember to pray for her when I think of her.

"He was my Prince Charming." - Terri Irwin

Upvote 0

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:( yeah... I know :cry:I can't stop thinking about how much she loved him... how much they loved each other... how very heartbroken she is... I try to remember to pray for her when I think of her.

"He was my Prince Charming." - Terri Irwin

the worst part of the interview was when she cried,

"I lost my prince, I lost MY prince" :cry:

what I'm wondering is if she was coerced into this interview, being 3 weeks into her grief. one way or the other, she IS determined to carry on her late husband's work, along with Bindi, who is said to take after her Dad where animals are concerned.

Upvote 0

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Say, did anyone record the Terri Irwin interview on 20/20 Wednesday night?
I'm so angry this Thursday morning because I tried to record the broadcast last night and I forgot to shut off the VCR so the timer didn't kick in.
I'm so mad because I was looking very forward to watching it.
WHY couldn't ABC have aired that 20/20 on Friday when I would've been up late and had more of a chance to watch it? I'm usually off to bed at 10 weeknights so I have to record anything during the week on at 10 or I'd miss it.
Really frustrating!

WHY couldn't those idiots at ABC run the interview in an 8 PM time slot for us East and West Coasters?

heh...don't feel too bad~ I missed the Irwin memorial that was shown only ONE time on the Discovery channel. I had to be satisfied with bits and pieces of it from YouTube.

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I googled Terri Irwin + 20/20 and got the ABC News website with several snippets of the interview. It says you can see the whole thing with a subscription, but I saw more than enough. I am just bawling now.

I saw saw on Google that you can read transcripts as well.

Upvote 0

gvsuman

College Boy
Mar 29, 2004
Grandville, MI
Visit site
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That interview was the most moving piece of television i've seen in such a long time. Both Steve and Terri seem like they are some of the most real, and compassionate people I've ever seen. I can only wish now that I would've took the time to enjoy steve while he was here with us and to have a relationship like they did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I watched it and cried right along with her. Yes, her "I lost my prince" comment really got to me as well. In this age of so many divorces and loveless marriages, to know that they were really in love truly touched my heart. Terri gave one of the most down to earth, real interviews I've seen in a long time. She didn't try to hide her pain or care what the viewers thought. She wasn't afraid to show her grief. Despite her broken heart, I think she is a strong woman. She has her children, she has her faith, and she will carry Steve's love with her for the rest of her life.

blessings,
~Michele:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Snoofles

red toed doe
Feb 7, 2005
✟10,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i wasn't able to see the interview, as i was working that night, but they have shown clips of it on the tv guide channel....i don't think i could bear to watch it. it was heartbreaking to see the little bits. the memorial service they had for him was heartbreaking too. (((((((((theirwins)))))))))))) may God comfort them greatly in this time.

Upvote 0