2 y.o. drowned and considered brain dead recovering!!!

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I posted a prayer request on the prayer wall asking for prayer warriors to be in agreement for a miracle of healing.....well read the below praise report!
YESTERDAY
Heart2Soul said:
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!
This MORNING

I want everyone to know we serve a Mighty God! A God of Miracle Working Power! Praise Report....today Lil Jack is moving his legs on his own. He had a really big cough when they were messing with his ventilator/tracheostomy and he reached his arm up to try and mess with it. Still not conscious because of the sedation medication for the induced coma but tomorrow is the 3rd day! I SAID TOMORROW IS THE THIRD DAY! And as God spoke it so shall it be! I am just crying rivers of joy and praising Him! THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AND AGREEMENT!

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I am going to keep praying for him. Bringing the boy back would do a lot for the faith of his mother. She has already been through a lot.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going to keep praying for him. Bringing the boy back would do a lot for the faith of his mother. She has already been through a lot.
Thank you and God Bless you for being a prayer warrior!

Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It'
I posted a prayer request on the prayer wall asking for prayer warriors to be in agreement for a miracle of healing.....well read the below praise report!
YESTERDAY
Heart2Soul said:
I want to give an update on Lil Jack....he was breathing on his own some today....that indicates some brain activity....Yesterday when I posted this prayer request I just knew God was going to do a miracle on this little boy.....during my intercessory prayer I lifted him up before the Father and while I was praying I heard him say.....he is only sleeping....he will wake up in 3 days. So today when I was getting this update I was told that they are planning to start bringing him out of the induced coma in...…(wait for it)………………...3 DAYS! Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to God speaking to me. Keep praying everyone!!!!
This MORNING

I want everyone to know we serve a Mighty God! A God of Miracle Working Power! Praise Report....today Lil Jack is moving his legs on his own. He had a really big cough when they were messing with his ventilator/tracheostomy and he reached his arm up to try and mess with it. Still not conscious because of the sedation medication for the induced coma but tomorrow is the 3rd day! I SAID TOMORROW IS THE THIRD DAY! And as God spoke it so shall it be! I am just crying rivers of joy and praising Him! THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AND AGREEMENT!

I want to believe that this is a real miracle.

Can you please tell us about the results from the MRI, CT, and/or EEG when he was declared brain dead and then afterwards? It would be even better if you could legally post pictures because I can interpret them for you.

If his cortical brain tissue rejuvenated after severe anoxic injury then it is a divine miracle because that is physically impossible. If you don't know then please ask your family or your doctors.

This is just a request. You might love to know too!

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It'

I want to believe that this is a real miracle.

Can you please tell us about the results from the MRI, CT, and/or EEG when he was declared brain dead?

If his cortical brain tissue rejuvenated after severe anoxic injury then it is a divine miracle because that is physically impossible.
[/QUOTE]
I do not have access to his medical records I can only share what the family has shared. The EEG showed no brain activity at the time they ran the test....the doctors already prepared the family to expect him to never recover. So that is all I can offer.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's Great News! :clap:

I will also pray for Jack tomorrow.

Here we see that God is faithful, He keeps His given promises. What He says will be done! :cheer:
And Expect to hear the Final Praise Report! I wish I could be there to video when he wakes up to share here with you guys.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Expect to hear the Final Praise Report! I wish I could be there to video when he wakes up to share here with you guys.

It isn't needed. The joy report will say more than enough, I will believe in your final report as being a valid truth in the Lord! :)

God keep on blessing you! And what a great blessing it will be for his family as well! Jack will be a miracle child! That's to be praised before God! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums