Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im so nervous its around 2 weeks til i go home. Now my dad said that he would pay for my flight to australia (I want to go to the hillsong confrence :pray:  but i dont know if he will have enough money to say yes this yr.

Ive woprked out the costs and everything.

I really dont want to wait another yr :help: :pray:   :pray:

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hillsong confrence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the church too on a normal wkd

and maybe just go sightseeing.

Would you beleive i dreamed i was in australia twice last week and then there was an australian woman on campus today and ive never seen an aussie here before.

I told God i would take that as a sign i was going to aus. :p

Upvote 0

MetalBlade

Defender of the Faith
Feb 23, 2003
Bowling Green, Ohio
Visit site
✟2,632.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Cool! I heard Austalia was a great place! Hey um, when you say Hillsong, do you mean like the group that sings shout to the lord. My church has a contemporary band, in which I play guitar, we play Shout to the Lord and some other Hillsongs! So if that is what you are talking about then, cool! I hope you get to go!!!! :cool:

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday at 10:22 PM Pure_Catholic said this in Post #5

That sounds like fun! I want to go to Austrailia with you! :D

I'll pray for you. That God's Will takes place. If you're able to go, then I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! Take lots of pictures!! :)

Come along then lol

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday at 10:46 PM onecrazycowgirl said this in Post #6

:hug: I'm praying for you - just remember that there's a time for everything! :clap: If this isn't the year, then it's most certainly not in vain, and there's something else that you're to do - make the most of where you're at each and every day!! :D

thank you will remember that. my other option is to get a job mmm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shout2thelord

Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ok didnt mean to post 3 times in a row but i have a new development. I was planning on flying back to the UK on the 14th. Ive just found out there is a muslim outreach mission starting on the 14th its too perfect exactly what im looking for and ill get to stay there longer.

Upvote 0

dalfrath

Feb 16, 2003
Pondicherry, India
Visit site
✟7,717.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
May God be with you and guide you in His way and supply all your needs as you abide in Him. Amen.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.(Phi 4:6)

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.(Phi 4:7)

Upvote 0

shout2thelord

Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thanks guys- ive been thinking about some stuff and I know that God has been in this decision from the start unlike some others ive been making like festival manchester.

Its funny that this thread ended up here cos i wasnt asking other people to pray. I was just saying i was excited and nervous about it cos it would be a major thing if it happened. God has given me a heart for Australia and especially the other youth there so it would be great to meet them. I know that I am definately going to Australia God told me that but I just dont when and i know i can get excited really easily.

But anyway I appreciate that people thought to pray cos its really helped. I just seem to be getting a lot of conformation. As seen as this thread is here now i guess its ok to ask for prayer - the only thing at the minute is the finances - its like the final confirmation - i am in need of a miracle if im going to get the money but everything else seems right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shout2thelord

Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
well all i can say is im getting more nad more signs and confirmation about going but im gonna be in the dark about money til i go home, which is looking like it wont be as soon as i thought cos ive got so much work im going to have to stay at university most of easter. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.