✟251,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Heavens
1. The raqia that divides the waters from waters, where the sun. moon and stars are located

2. Not mention in the Bible but assuming a second heaven above the first heaven and the waters above the 1st heaven (raqia)

3 The third heaven where Paul was taken

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Three heavens:
1. The first is the atmosphere above us.*
2. The second heaven is the stellar heaven, the sun, moon, and stars.
3. The third heaven is where God resides, above the other two regions.

God, however, is certainly not limited to one geographical place.
What Are the Three Heavens?

*Example:
I will destroy humanity whom I have created from the face of the earth, both humans and beasts, creeping thing and birds of heaven (Genesis 6:7).

And he [Elijah] prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced fruit (James 5:18).
What Are the Three Heavens?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Heavens
1. The raqia that divides the waters from waters, where the sun. moon and stars are located

2. Not mention in the Bible but assuming a second heaven above the first heaven and the waters above the 1st heaven (raqia)

3 The third heaven where Paul was taken

Your signature is not Christian. There is ONLY ONE GOD!

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Your signature is not Christian. There is ONLY ONE GOD!

"Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you—majestic in holiness, fearful in praises, working wonders?" Exodus 15:11

"Now I know that the Lord is greater than all the gods, for in the thing in which they dealt proudly against them he has destroyed them.” Exodus 18:11

"You shall have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3 God's direct words to Moses

“Pay attention to do everything I have told you, and do not even mention the names of other gods—do not let them be heard on your lips." Exodus 23:13

"They must not live in your land, lest they make you sin against me, for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.” Exodus 23:33

"Now the Egyptians were burying all their firstborn, whom the Lord had killed among them; the Lord also executed judgments on their gods." Numbers 33:4

And there are more references...

So there are other gods, although there is only one true God.

Upvote 0