Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A few months ago, I had a dream that my husband, children, and I visited my family for Thanksgiving. At the dinner table, I had a dream that my cousin (whom I only see maybe once every few years) shot his mother and step-dad (my uncle) at point blank range and then turned the gun on himself.

Last night, I had a dream about this SAME distant cousin, but for some reason he was romantically interested in me. After turning him down, I fled his apartment and ran down the road while he watched me run from his 2nd story apt. (I have no idea if he lives in an apt., or where he lives for that matter)... I had a blanket covering me because I just KNEW he was going to kill himself for some reason, and I didn't want to witness it from the street where I was running. Well, he videotaped himself shooting himself in the head in my dream and sent the video to me so I was forced to witness it.

If anyone has any insight, please feel free to comment. Thank you and God bless!

Joy

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're dreams carry a similar theme in the sense that both suicide and sexual lust are fed by the spirit of rejection.

Perhaps you may want to make contact with your uncle and aunt to say hello and find out how your cousin is doing. They may be going through some difficult times with no one really knowing about it.

You may also want to pray for your cousin and do some long distance spiritual warfare, binding and rebuking the spirits of rejection, violence, suicide and lust over your cousin. Pray and bind up the "strongman" over the entire family.

Your relationship past or present may factor in to why you had these dreams.

Upvote 0

JoyT86

I Love Jesus!
Mar 18, 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You're dreams carry a similar theme in the sense that both suicide and sexual lust are fed by the spirit of rejection.

Perhaps you may want to make contact with your uncle and aunt to say hello and find out how your cousin is doing. They may be going through some difficult times with no one really knowing about it.

You may also want to pray for your cousin and do some long distance spiritual warfare, binding and rebuking the spirits of rejection, violence, suicide and lust over your cousin. Pray and bind up the "strongman" over the entire family.

Your relationship past or present may factor in to why you had these dreams.

Thank you for the insight. My cousin and I aren't blood related, and we were very close from age 7-13 (we would play at family get togethers, ride bikes, and do kid stuff as we are the same age) and he did in fact develop some sort of amorous feelings towards me when I was about 15 and started to "grow up". It completely disgusted me, because he was my cousin, and cousins shouldn't be attracted to their own cousin. My uncle (his stepfather), in fact used to tease him in front of me (which I thought was humiliating for him) about how he thought I was pretty. When I turned 19, I moved across the country, so we never really see each other anymore. I just found it extremely odd to have such a random dream about him twice. I will be praying for him and his family, and also doing some long-distance spiritual warfare as you suggested!

God bless you for your insight!

Joy

Upvote 0