• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

1st time being single after 6 months...

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by SimplyUnique, Sep 20, 2005.

1. SimplyUnique

SimplyUnique Simply Unique, Simply Me

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Well on Sunday (the 18th) my boyfriend of 6 months dumped me. So now I can join the singles thread...

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. the_man

the_man " My heart is spoken for&

+81
    Non-Denom
    Welcome to the club.

3. Starcradle

Starcradle Senior Contributor

+165
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    Distant Dreamer, I pray that the Lord comforts you during this season of your life, that you may emerge from it ever-stronger in His gracious and merciful love. :hug:

4. ivanisavich

ivanisavich Veteran

+29
    SDA
    Married
    Meh...it's not so bad! :)

5. California Dreamin'

California Dreamin' Crazy Cat Lady Supporter

+708
    Un. Church of CA
    Engaged
    Welcome to the Singles Club.

I'm 19 and single, and at first I was very determined to find a boyfriend/husband... Well, I'm just at the point, I don't care, if it happens it happens. I am having fun on my own.

6. ivanisavich

ivanisavich Veteran

+29
    SDA
    Married
    Amen :D

7. California Dreamin'

+708
    Un. Church of CA
    Engaged
    Of course I want to start a family and everything but I just don't see it happening right now...

8. ivanisavich

ivanisavich Veteran

+29
    SDA
    Married
    Same....and honestly it's quite nice being single. You get to keep your freedom...and money...lol ;)

9. California Dreamin'

+708
    Un. Church of CA
    Engaged
    Well, I was always putting myself last I guess in a relationship. He didn't want me being a firefighter, but I was anyways and I still am. But I was dropping my life and plans to go move across the world with an U.S. Air Force guy. So, now I want to be a paramedic and I am trying to join the Army.

10. shaitiger

shaitiger Member

+2
    Christian
  11. California Dreamin'

+708
    Un. Church of CA
    Engaged
    Yeah, I joined Forgiven Driven before and never use it.

12. u2bonoman

u2bonoman New Member

+4
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Welcome to single life. I've been single for 7 months, after a 4 1/2 year relationship. It can be rough, but it can also be pretty fun too.

Take this time to get to know who you are. :)

13. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Valentine's Day 2021!

+9,697
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for you to find the right person.
    And that the Lord will lead and guide you.
    And that things will look up to you.
    Sorry about what happened. :sorry:

14. 22smsbears

22smsbears Member

+15
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    ya well sadly enough..:cry:..i too am joining the single's club again...after my fiance broke up with me :mad:......he couldn't take us being seperated while i am going to school in the states when he lives in canada and he can't come down for the next 5 months and i don't gradute until may06...now i am trying to deal with being single...i thought it was supposed to get easier as time went by :scratch:......though for me it just keeps getting harder everyday.:sigh:..although it only has been 2 weeks since we broke up...and honestly it makes me :sick:

15. SimplyUnique

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    my daddy's in the AF...it sux :(

16. SimplyUnique

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican

yeah in a way this guy and i were kinda engaged (we can't really be seeing as how we're just teen's) but like we had all these plans and promisies, we told each other lots of things, and just having him drop me like that really hurts...we are still good friends (as good as we can be) he lives in washington state and i live in europe...so it's kinda easier than if he were to still be living here

17. OceanAngel

OceanAngel Back?

+418
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I'm sorry to hear that, Breezy

But I'm glad to hear you're managing okay tho'

:hug:

18. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Valentine's Day 2021!

+9,697
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I hope and pray that you are doing fine. Let us know what we can do to help you. And that you will also lean on the Lord for comfort and guidance of mind and peace. In the Lord's will and way with you.

19. SimplyUnique

+146
    Christian
    US-Republican
    thanks guys...i'm just trying to get my mind off him by doing other things. and don't say i'm rushing things but I like a guy here. But right now I just want to be this guys friend, but I don't know how to talk to him! lol

20. jukay

jukay New Member

+7
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    keep praying for the Lord to bring you the right one!