Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Well, I was always putting myself last I guess in a relationship. He didn't want me being a firefighter, but I was anyways and I still am. But I was dropping my life and plans to go move across the world with an U.S. Air Force guy. So, now I want to be a paramedic and I am trying to join the Army.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

22smsbears

Feb 20, 2005
Springfield (with the simpsons)
✟15,614.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ya well sadly enough..:cry:..i too am joining the single's club again...after my fiance broke up with me :mad:......he couldn't take us being seperated while i am going to school in the states when he lives in canada and he can't come down for the next 5 months and i don't gradute until may06...now i am trying to deal with being single...i thought it was supposed to get easier as time went by :scratch:......though for me it just keeps getting harder everyday.:sigh:..although it only has been 2 weeks since we broke up...and honestly it makes me :sick:

Upvote 0

SimplyUnique

Simply Unique, Simply Me
Apr 16, 2005
Belgium
Visit site
✟12,731.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
canadiancarebear said:
Well, I was always putting myself last I guess in a relationship. He didn't want me being a firefighter, but I was anyways and I still am. But I was dropping my life and plans to go move across the world with an U.S. Air Force guy. So, now I want to be a paramedic and I am trying to join the Army.

my daddy's in the AF...it sux :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyUnique

Simply Unique, Simply Me
Apr 16, 2005
Belgium
Visit site
✟12,731.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
22smsbears said:
ya well sadly enough..:cry:..i too am joining the single's club again...after my fiance broke up with me :mad:......he couldn't take us being seperated while i am going to school in the states when he lives in canada and he can't come down for the next 5 months and i don't gradute until may06...now i am trying to deal with being single...i thought it was supposed to get easier as time went by :scratch:......though for me it just keeps getting harder everyday.:sigh:..although it only has been 2 weeks since we broke up...and honestly it makes me :sick:

yeah in a way this guy and i were kinda engaged (we can't really be seeing as how we're just teen's) but like we had all these plans and promisies, we told each other lots of things, and just having him drop me like that really hurts...we are still good friends (as good as we can be) he lives in washington state and i live in europe...so it's kinda easier than if he were to still be living here

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hope and pray that you are doing fine. Let us know what we can do to help you. And that you will also lean on the Lord for comfort and guidance of mind and peace. In the Lord's will and way with you.

Upvote 0