Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you're happy to judge us as basically stupid and backward based on the fact we don't have passports, when my own state is larger than many, many nations in your continent.

By that definition the Russians are most politically aware people in existence. Now it doesn’t work quite like that does it ?

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
By that definition the Russians are most politically aware people in existence. Now it doesn’t work quite like that does it ?

There isn't anything I can say into the depth of bias I read in your post. Your mind is made up. Again: good luck with that Swedish army. I really hope it's up to snuff when you call on America, and we no longer respond.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It is bit of naive to believe on personal information people give on internet sites.

Kind of illustrates the points we were talking about....

So you SAY you are a Christian from Sweden, but you might be lying about that? Which part? The Christian part, or the Swedish part? Because if you purport to be a Christian, and you're lying, that's not exactly on the up on and up, is it?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like denying climate change while being the biggest consumer of worlds resources and second largest CO2 producer?

The US, as a whole, does not deny climate change. Though elections may favor one position over the other, many American efforts still pursue the reduction of global warming. As an example, I am seeing the proliferation of solar and wind farms in my area of the country which didn't exist 5 years ago.

It should also be noted that the US has the highest per capita food production (much of it to be exported) of any nation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It should also be noted that the US has the highest per capita food production of any nation.

Would guess the food consumed per capita is pretty high too and raising all that antibiotic and hormone added consumer meat is one of the worst causes of the climate change but renewable energy increase is always great even if we hear how great the coal is from POTUS.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would guess the food consumed per capita is pretty high too and raising all that antibiotic and hormone added consumer meat is one of the worst causes of the climate change but renewable energy increase is always great even if we hear how great the coal is from POTUS.

The point of a high per capita foord production is that much of that food goes to feed other nations and peoples. There is a reason the US is known as the breadbasket of the world.

And I know that the current POTUS can be hard to ignore, ... but please realize that his is a rather unique and singular voice. Even his American support now hovers around 35% or so ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well this wasn't very savvy on your part, was it? You just admitted that something in your personal information is not true. So which is it?

Hardly an admission, just a reality check here.

Orphan named Susan asking you money on these or other forums might not actually be a she , an orphan or needing money for finding her lost brother.

One of the reasons it is better to discuss about the topics then what you perceive you can find out reading someone’s profile on Internet forum.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hardly an admission, just a reality check here.

Orphan named Susan asking you money on these or other forums might not actually be a she , an orphan or needing money for finding her lost brother.

One of the reasons it is better to discuss about the topics then what you perceive you can find out reading someone’s profile on Internet forum.

When someone signs up on a Christian forum, saying they're a Christian, married and from Sweden, I tend to believe them. I SHOULD believe them.

Listen, I see you're new here, and you have just admitted one of these things is most likely not true. This was not very politic of you, was it? I mean hilariously, you were trying to find any evidence you could that I was naive or stupid, but I guess the best you could come up with was not to believe the information you posted about yourself which--correct me if I'm wrong--by forum rules is supposed to be accurate.

Wow. Okay.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering what we have been discussing how do you draw that conclusion ?

You are not really getting the basics of internet behavior down here......

... wherein it defies the basics of believable debate behaviour ??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... wherein it defies the basics of believable debate behaviour ??

I would advocate that any debate should stand on it’s own merits that can be linked, verified and generally fact checked instead of looking that the poster has designated himself as expert with PhD in whatever furthers his side of the debate.

To be sure we got here from all those Swedish army comments which I am pretty positive Lizzy hasn’t a clue about and I will be first to acknowledge that it is currently in pretty sad state.

Sweden is however bordered by pretty peaceful countries and Finland will act as credible buffer against Russia so the situation is not immediately alarming.

Also Sweden is not part of NATO as might be expected from all these talks how US is bound to expensively defend so US expenses to defend it are probably what the Swedish military gets from their government taxes after your embassy buys their daily lunches so I wouldn’t worry about it fiscally.

This ignorance of Sweden’s nonalignment, which has been in effect for a couple hundred years again underlines the lack of research and facts that plague these
threads.

Swedish neutrality - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I saw that show on American Experience. Race relations is a horrible stain on America. Thankfully, we havecome a long way, but we still have a long ways still to go. I've lived in the South and the North and I find there are still lots of racist ideas and thoughts. I pray everyday for people's hearts to be changed, especially if they claim to be Christians.

Upvote 0