Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Yep, this is usually how serial killers get their start.

Edit: Ugh, that smirk in his mug shot only reinforces my suspicions he has no remorse and has sociopathic tendencies...
As a defender of animal welfare, it makes me sick.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Despite the conventional wisdom, cruelty to animals is somewhat lower on the list of predictive behaviors of serial killers. The top 5 are daydreaming, compulsive masturbation, isolation, chronic lying, and bedwetting. Still, this is obviously a very bad sign.

Upvote 0

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He will be eventually, once he moves on to humans.

I was about to say the same thing. Everything from the gruesome manner in which he slaughtered the cats, the smug smile in his mugshot, everything reeks of sociopath. I can't imagine the pain his parents must be feeling right now.

Upvote 0

moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was about to say the same thing. Everything from the gruesome manner in which he slaughtered the cats, the smug smile in his mugshot, everything reeks of sociopath. I can't imagine the pain his parents must be feeling right now.

I hope his parents will get him some sort of help, instead of acting like he did nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
What a sicko! He should be locked away for life. :mad:

I think a bit of temperance may be in order. This boy is innocent until proven guilty, regardless of his smile, and is entitled to a proper trial, rather than a lynch mob.

Once convicted, by all means throw away the proverbial key. But until then, a little more respect for the due process of the law would seem to be called for.

Upvote 0