Livalive

Jan 17, 2011
London
✟15,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just heard about this... Difficult to understand why this is not international news.

Let's spread this out amongst our networks and get the news reports out.

I emailed the big news agencies to ask why they have not investigated and reported. - Reuters, Sky & Fox...

Feel free to add your weight too. God bless.

I don't have enough posts yet to post a link, but maybe someone else would like to. - The full testimony is wonderful.

Google '16 raised from the dead' It's the 'healingherald' article.

Below is the translation from the local newspaper report.

16 Dead Bodies Confirmed Resurrected from the Dead

Sunday, January 16, 2011

CALEME, TERESOPOLIS, Brazil – People of the barrio of Caleme have witnessed Saturday 5 dead bodies raised from the dead in the street. Another 10 bodies from the morgue have been raised to life. One woman who drowned and was dead was also raised back to life. The people in Caleme reported that 5 American men went near the 5 bodies and yelled, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies started to shake and stood up and walked and are alive. At the nearby morgue, there were 10 dead bodies in the hallway. People said that 5 foreign women went near the bodies and said, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies shook and stood up shaking and walking and were alive. People were screaming, yelling. Riot at the barrio of Caleme. These 5 dead bodies in the street of Caleme have been dead since Wednesday January 12. The 10 dead bodies in the morgue have been left in the hallway since Wednesday. People have talked to the dead risen. They were still weak but were able to talk and they said, “I was in a dark place many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive!” “I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive.” The families of these dead are celebrating and happy. There has been hope in Caleme since Saturday.

Livalive

Jan 17, 2011
London
✟15,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There probably isn't enough verifiable evidence for it to be in international news.

I'm sure you're right.

And judging by the reaction in other threads, there's so much unbelief in the church, why would the secular media consider it worth investigating?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just heard about this... Difficult to understand why this is not international news.

I emailed the big news agencies to ask why they have not investigated and reported. - Reuters, Sky & Fox...

I don't have enough posts yet to post a link, but maybe someone else would like to. - The full testimony is wonderful.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

CALEME, TERESOPOLIS, Brazil – People of the barrio of Caleme have witnessed Saturday 5 dead bodies raised from the dead in the street. Another 10 bodies from the morgue have been raised to life. One woman who drowned and was dead was also raised back to life. The people in Caleme reported that 5 American men went near the 5 bodies and yelled, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies started to shake and stood up and walked and are alive. At the nearby morgue, there were 10 dead bodies in the hallway. People said that 5 foreign women went near the bodies and said, “Rise and live in the name of Jesus.” The dead bodies shook and stood up shaking and walking and were alive. People were screaming, yelling. Riot at the barrio of Caleme. These 5 dead bodies in the street of Caleme have been dead since Wednesday January 12. The 10 dead bodies in the morgue have been left in the hallway since Wednesday. People have talked to the dead risen. They were still weak but were able to talk and they said, “I was in a dark place many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive!” “I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive.” The families of these dead are celebrating and happy. There has been hope in Caleme since Saturday.

Bovine scatology!

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,879.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL @ Steve.

If we believed everything we heard we'd all be drinking the kool-aid.

Matthew 24:23-25 (English Standard Version)
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

Upvote 0

GraceHead

Jan 9, 2011
✟15,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sunday, January 16, 2011

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

False Miracles and Lies... Deceived and Ignorant People

1/24/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy, During an Online Fellowship - For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear - Regarding reports of people being raised from the dead and coming back from death

[Tabatha] The “raised” said that they were still weak, but were able to talk. And they said, “I was in a dark place, many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive! I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive”... Is this demons performing miracles? If it was The Lord, would they remember a dark, ugly place? The sleeping have no recollection or thoughts!

[The Lord answered] NO MAN shall raise the dead, save I live in that man! And NO account, of one raising the dead in My name, is true, save it was given them by Me to do so. Or have you never read in the Scriptures, “It was I who had done it!”?

I tell you the truth, this time is very near,
Yet it has not come, says The Lord...

For I have indeed raised the dead through My servants,
In various times past, and I shall do so again...

Yet the time is not yet.

In the Day, My witnesses shall go out ahead of Me, and prepare My way before Me, and by signs such as this shall My coming glory be revealed. Yet no man or woman, in all the earth, shall do these things, save those I send. For many will call on the power of My name, yet I will not move in them, nor will I act... Save in those I send, only.

Therefore, believe no report
Of one returning from death, speaking false tales...

For it is written, “The dead know nothing at all,
For all their thoughts have perished with them”...

And believe no report, of one being raised from the dead...

FOR I, ALONE, AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE!

I tell you the truth, the day is coming, and is nearly upon you, when My witnesses shall surely do these things. Therefore, again I say, believe no report among men or the churches, save those only which are given on account of My witnesses, through whom I shall do these things... For through them, I shall indeed perform many wonderful signs and miracles, in the sight of many witnesses, to the glory of My name!...

I WILL NOT SHARE MY GLORY!

For satan shall deceive many, and perform many mighty signs and wonders by his servants, to deceive, if it were possible, even the elect... Even to the raising of the dead by his acolytes (So it will seem, to those who believe the lie)...
YET ALL IS A LIE!... A clever and well-planned deception... I TELL YOU, NO MIRACLE IS FOUND!... Only illusion and misdirection, accompanied by much propaganda and dark sentences... Great delusion, to the darkness of many faces.

FOR THERE IS BUT ONE WHO RETAINS ALL GLORY!...

And only One who has the power to revive, and the power to kill,
The power to heal, and the power to destroy utterly...

YAHUSHUA-YAHUWAH!...

I

AM

HE!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pcull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I am a Christian missionary in Brazil and recently had the chance to visit Caleme, Teresópolis, where the resurrections were supposed to have occured, and sadly it is clear that this story is did not happen.

I recorded a video of my trip to Teresópolis, which is available on my blog (in my profile info) and on YouTube using the code ?v=AEDRd09L4pI or searching for user pdcull (since this forum won't let me post links).

Regards

Paul Cull

Upvote 0

pcull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have just updated my blog with info about what IS being done by Christian missionaries to help the victims of the disaster in Rio, with reference to the resurrection hoax.

As the forum won't let me post links, just put together my name paulcull with .org and follow it with /blog to see my blog.

Paul Cull

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
GraceHead said:
FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

False Miracles and Lies... Deceived and Ignorant People

1/24/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy, During an Online Fellowship - For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear - Regarding reports of people being raised from the dead and coming back from death

[Tabatha] The “raised” said that they were still weak, but were able to talk. And they said, “I was in a dark place, many people crying, shouting. Was I asleep? Now I am alive! I know I was dead. I was in a dark, ugly place. I do not know what happened, but I am back to life. God is alive”... Is this demons performing miracles? If it was The Lord, would they remember a dark, ugly place? The sleeping have no recollection or thoughts!

[The Lord answered] NO MAN shall raise the dead, save I live in that man! And NO account, of one raising the dead in My name, is true, save it was given them by Me to do so. Or have you never read in the Scriptures, “It was I who had done it!”?

I tell you the truth, this time is very near,
Yet it has not come, says The Lord...

For I have indeed raised the dead through My servants,
In various times past, and I shall do so again...

Yet the time is not yet.

In the Day, My witnesses shall go out ahead of Me, and prepare My way before Me, and by signs such as this shall My coming glory be revealed. Yet no man or woman, in all the earth, shall do these things, save those I send. For many will call on the power of My name, yet I will not move in them, nor will I act... Save in those I send, only.

Therefore, believe no report
Of one returning from death, speaking false tales...

For it is written, “The dead know nothing at all,
For all their thoughts have perished with them”...

And believe no report, of one being raised from the dead...

FOR I, ALONE, AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE!

I tell you the truth, the day is coming, and is nearly upon you, when My witnesses shall surely do these things. Therefore, again I say, believe no report among men or the churches, save those only which are given on account of My witnesses, through whom I shall do these things... For through them, I shall indeed perform many wonderful signs and miracles, in the sight of many witnesses, to the glory of My name!...

I WILL NOT SHARE MY GLORY!

For satan shall deceive many, and perform many mighty signs and wonders by his servants, to deceive, if it were possible, even the elect... Even to the raising of the dead by his acolytes (So it will seem, to those who believe the lie)...
YET ALL IS A LIE!... A clever and well-planned deception... I TELL YOU, NO MIRACLE IS FOUND!... Only illusion and misdirection, accompanied by much propaganda and dark sentences... Great delusion, to the darkness of many faces.

FOR THERE IS BUT ONE WHO RETAINS ALL GLORY!...

And only One who has the power to revive, and the power to kill,
The power to heal, and the power to destroy utterly...

YAHUSHUA-YAHUWAH!...

I

AM

HE!

Isn't it interesting how hysterical and angry "jesus" gets during these type of personal revelations?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums