Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 2:15 and he was there till the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled that was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, `Out of Egypt I did call My Son.'

Matthew 3:17 and lo, a voice out of the heavens, saying, `This is My Son -- the Beloved, in whom I did delight.'

Matthew 8:29 and lo, they cried out, saying, `What -- to us and to thee, Jesus, Son of God? didst thou come hither, before the time, to afflict us?'

Matthew 14:33 and those in the boat having come, did bow to him, saying, `Truly -- God's Son art thou.'

Matthew 17: 5 While he is yet speaking, lo, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and lo, a voice out of the cloud, saying, `This is My Son, -- the Beloved, in whom I did delight; hear him.'

Mark 1:1 A beginning of the good news of Jesus Christ, Son of God.

Luke 1:35 And the messenger answering said to her, `The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee, therefore also the holy-begotten thing shall be called Son of God;

John 1:34 and I have seen, and have testified, that this is the Son of God.'

John 3:18 he who is believing in him is not judged, but he who is not believing hath been judged already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 9:35 Jesus heard that they cast him forth without, and having found him, he said to him, `Dost thou believe in the Son of God?'

John 10:36 of him whom the Father did sanctify, and send to the world, do ye say -- Thou speakest evil, because I said, Son of God I am?

John 11:27 believest thou this?' she saith to him, `Yes, sir, I have believed that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming to the world.'

Acts 9:20 and immediately in the synagogues he was preaching the Christ, that he is the Son of God.

Hebrews 10:29 of how much sorer punishment shall he be counted worthy who the Son of God did trample on, and the blood of the covenant did count a common thing, in which he was sanctified, and to the Spirit of the grace did despite?

1 John 4:14 And we -- we have seen and do testify, that the Father hath sent the Son -- Saviour of the world;