✟15,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I have being doing bible study on prophecy and below is a video I posted on my bible study of Daniel 12 but it is the second seal using bible interpreting bible showing that there is a second seal unsealed in Revelation 22 and it is very important for the times we are living in now.

i have also found confirmation of this bible study in Spirit of prophecy, Testimonies to Ministers, chapter 11 study of Revelation and Daniel, sub section “results of a true study”, 114.5-115.4

Mauricio M

May 26, 2020
San Antonio Texas
✟15,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this thread for Adventists only if I may ask?

Not necessarily but it is for those that already have a basic understanding of the 2300years, 1260yrs, 1290yrs, and 1335yrs prophecy that ended in 1798, 1843, and 1844, all that would be the first seal, the second seal I present in the study with Rev 22 is the new study and new seal unlocked with Rev 22 and confirmed by the SOP chapters quoted above.

Upvote 0

Mauricio M

May 26, 2020
San Antonio Texas
✟15,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought all the seals were opened before Revelation 22 ?

I thought so too but check out the study and also the SOP chapter above and you’ll see that wasn’t the case.

For many years I had doubt about Daniel 12 if we understood everything there and I saw what others speculated, but nothing solid with the Bible interpreting bible. Until the Holy Spirit showed me this bible study...so now I’m sharing it to study it as a larger group.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Please note that this is the Adventist forum. Please everyone abide by the Statement of Purpose:
Community Rules
In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against this group's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic. All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Mauricio M

May 26, 2020
San Antonio Texas
✟15,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

Please note that this is the Adventist forum. Please everyone abide by the Statement of Purpose:
Community Rules
In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against this group's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic. All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules.

MOD HAT OFF

Im not It sure if you are referring to me and my posts. But if you are I will just clarify a few things. I am a lifelong Adventist. The Bible study I posted above confirms the SDA teachings on the 1260, 1290, 1335, and 2300 years of Daniel 12 unsealed the first seal in revelation 10. Then the Bible study presents further explanation on Daniel 12:5-6 verses which were not well understood previously and uses hermeneutic principals to let bible interpret bible and shows that the second seal is opened in Rev 22. I posted it to study it together with the community of Adventist so I don’t believe it violates any of the community rules you posted above.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Im not It sure if you are referring to me and my posts. But if you are I will just clarify a few things. I am a lifelong Adventist. The Bible study I posted above confirms the SDA teachings on the 1260, 1290, 1335, and 2300 years of Daniel 12 unsealed the first seal in revelation 10. Then the Bible study presents further explanation on Daniel 12:5-6 verses which were not well understood previously and uses hermeneutic principals to let bible interpret bible and shows that the second seal is opened in Rev 22. I posted it to study it together with the community of Adventist so I don’t believe it violates any of the community rules you posted above.
No, I was not. I was both answering the question in post #2 and heading off any potential issues. Congregational forums (like this one) tend to have issues with non-members coming in and not following the rules.

If you are SDA you might want to have your "faith designation" for the forum updated so it is more clear - but that is just a suggestion, you certainly do not have to :) If you do let me know and I can assist with that.

Upvote 0