(13 Verses) Suffering For Christ (Inc. Some Comments)

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Acts 5: 41 So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.

Acts 9:16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

Romans 8: 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

If you are children of God - then so Heirs Paul is writing to the Romans, but this also is meant for us today -> If we indeed suffer with Christ - that we may also be glorified together.​

2 Corinthians 1: 7 And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

Talking to the Corinthians in this second letter talking about how they are partakers of the sufferings, but also in the consolation.​

2 Corinthians 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ?—I speak as a fool—I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often.

Talking about Paul and the sufferings he went through on Christ behalf.
Philippians 3:10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,

Paul is talking about fellowship of His Sufferings, being conformed to his death (burial and resurrection living by the spirit ) - Counting everything as a loss to know Christ, and the power of His resurrection?
2 Timothy 2:12 If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.

A reminder to always seek the things from above - > Looking towards the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.​

Hebrews 11:25 choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin,

In Hebrews it says a choice rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than enjoy the passing pleasures of sin (missing the mark)
James 5:10 My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience.

James here is making a statement of those who spoke in the name of the Lord - the prophets were and example of suffering and patience.​

1 Peter 2:20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.

In this letter of Peter? -> He ask a question For what credit is it if,

when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently?

But when you do good and suffer -> if you -> take it patiently -> this is commenable before God​

1 Peter 3:14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”

Even if you should suffer for righteousness sake, you are blessed

And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.​

1 Peter 4:16 16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

If anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.​

1 Peter 5:10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

But may the God of all grace

who called us -> believers -> to his eternal glory by -> making the choice to choose christ Jesus

After you have suffered a while, mature, established, and strength, and settle you.​

Reactions: dqhall
Mar 3, 2021
Ottawa
✟3,265.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Separated
I have found as a 29 year old man, with voices in my head that started about 6.5 years ago... That suffering through large cells of time (& memory even) that have copious amounts of emotional anguish, can be seemingly personally lost because of the unworthy, immature, and irresponsible. They say that power corrupts power, but it is potentially obvious that it is actually immaturity & irresponsibility that corrupts power. God's gifts perhaps may be given to an individual however, if they are surrounded by a force in life that is materialistically selfish and accepting of someone so pathetically effected by envy... That they actually enforce and fortify his/her/it's empire of comparative values, God's gifts are not properly or naturally harbored.

One decrepit demon by the name of "miss lord lucifer" that i have spoken to, is exactly that. along with another decrepit extremely envious of me demon by the name of "Provide". They are both arrogantly selfish, manipulative about it, and seek to ruin & end relationships of love that is real (or lust). They defile love and sexual relationships as they deceitfully express the lie of being not decrepit worthy. It can be exausting to focus on their malicious nature constantly, and if not... Then they can utilize supernatural power to change Godfull aspects of life that myself (a human) can seemingly not even detect at all. I hate these friggin' demons so much, i can't even. "provide" is a large issue along with "miss lord lucifer" seeing as they both target relationships of any kind with the highest levels of respect. Very frusterating.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have found as a 29 year old man, with voices in my head that started about 6.5 years ago... That suffering through large cells of time (& memory even) that have copious amounts of emotional anguish, can be seemingly personally lost because of the unworthy, immature, and irresponsible. They say that power corrupts power, but it is potentially obvious that it is actually immaturity & irresponsibility that corrupts power. God's gifts perhaps may be given to an individual however, if they are surrounded by a force in life that is materialistically selfish and accepting of someone so pathetically effected by envy... That they actually enforce and fortify his/her/it's empire of comparative values, God's gifts are not properly or naturally harbored.

One decrepit demon by the name of "miss lord lucifer" that i have spoken to, is exactly that. along with another decrepit extremely envious of me demon by the name of "Provide". They are both arrogantly selfish, manipulative about it, and seek to ruin & end relationships of love that is real (or lust). They defile love and sexual relationships as they deceitfully express the lie of being not decrepit worthy. It can be exausting to focus on their malicious nature constantly, and if not... Then they can utilize supernatural power to change Godfull aspects of life that myself (a human) can seemingly not even detect at all. I hate these friggin' demons so much, i can't even. "provide" is a large issue along with "miss lord lucifer" seeing as they both target relationships of any kind with the highest levels of respect. Very frusterating.
I had hallucinations and mind racing when I was 22. I sought Christ and quit smoking, drinking and drugs. I became celibate. Later I learned eating some foods may cause inflammation and studied health food to become even healthier.

Upvote 0