Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am about to reach my 120,000th post. You will get 10 blessings per post and the game will end when I reach my 120,000th post and the person who posts after me will get 3,000 blessings and the person who posts before me will get 3,000 blessings. Only one person per winning post. At the time the thread is over.

*we have other fellowships going on and I do not want to take away from those.. so figured I would do this fast and furious. Ready..... GO! :tutu: :pink: :clap: :thumbsup: :ebil:

Not more than 5 back to backs, no gibberish, numbers, etc. This is for fellowshipping so pictures having to do with our discussion is fine. Happy posting.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am about to reach my 120,000th post. You will get 10 blessings per post and the game will end when I reach my 120,000th post and the person who posts after me will get 3,000 blessings and the person who posts before me will get 3,000 blessings. Ari gets 1000 blessings per post. Only one person per winning post. At the time the thread is over.
wow nice breezy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.