Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's not "we", it's me. I don't want her talking about this. I sure minded my preteen business when I was her age and left adult matters to adults.

Oh you naive girl. The reason she knows of this is because its shoved down her throat from school, to television to those same adults.

Thats Rusmeister's point, innocense is lost. Who do you think brought this little girl to this place to lose her innocence:

Young girl covers her eyes as nude men walk past during Gay Pride Parade

Isnt the above link what the people in your beloved adopted city of NY and other cosmopolitan cities believe in? It was an honor for me to be flagged for flaming on this forum for rightfully calling our society a 'sodomite culture'.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow. I thought the girl did a great job and was very articulate. Yes, she is young. Yes, she probably shouldn't know about such things, but I don't think it's wrong to inform your kids of such things, especially if they've been exposed to graphic pics by people on the side of the street or if you and your family participate in such events as The Walk for Life, as our family did on two occasions when we were in CO Springs.

Upvote 0