Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't know this family personally but it was big news. A 12-year-old girl went missing after a fight with her mother, they were at a mall parking lot. Her mother came back from the grocery store, and her daughter was gone. Then they thought maybe she drowned. Today there was the official police report televised, and they said it was murder.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2008/02/10/bridgewater.html

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know this family personally but it was big news. A 12-year-old girl went missing after a fight with her mother, they were at a mall parking lot. Her mother came back from the grocery store, and her daughter was gone. Then they thought maybe she drowned. Today there was the official police report televised, and they said it was murder.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2008/02/10/bridgewater.html
Lord Jesus please help this family. Lord I know this mother must be going through a living nightmare. Please comfort the families involved and bring people to be around them who can help them and lift them up in prayer to you. Lord God please bring to justice the person responsible for this atrocity. Lord please stop the epidemic of killing women and children and young girls. Please help us to know how to protect our young and our women from harm. In Jesus Name I pray

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon2.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Holy Name

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums