12-year-old girl bound to wheelchair with chronic illness thanks to covid vaccine

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
12-year-old girl bound to wheelchair with chronic illness thanks to covid vaccine

Why would any parent vaccinate their 12 year old child for a virus that has barely any effects on children?

I cannot believe there are so many countries out there that vaccinate children, and people still defend that. In my birth country, the government wants to create a law where children over the age of 12 have to be vaccinated in order to be allowed to schools. Will all these covid passports nonsense, with countries considering not letting unvaccinated into events, pubs, restaurants etc. and with the suspicion of the virus being leaked from a lab in China, it looks more and more to me, that this whole situation was planned for years, and the Chinese social system is being implemented all over the world. What's worse, it begins to look like Germany in the 1930's

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why would any parent vaccinate their 12 year old child for a virus that has barely any effects on children?

Why would anyone even read let alone recommend a story from such a well known anti-vaccination, HIV-AIDS denying and pro-quackery site as Natural News, especially when it is exploiting a 12 year old child?

How old are you?

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would anyone even read let alone recommend a story from such a well known anti-vaccination, HIV-AIDS denying and pro-quackery site as Natural News, especially when it is exploiting a 12 year old child?

How old are you?

I never heard about this website. Question is, did this happen or not? Quick google search reveals it has. Mom details 12-year-old daughter's extreme reactions to COVID vaccine, says she’s now in wheelchair

There have been thousands of cases of heart inflammation in children caused from the vaccine all around the world. So all of my questions are valid. Why are they vaccinating children when clearly the risks outweighs benefits. Or you don't care about that?

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I never heard about this website. Question is, did this happen or not? Quick google search reveals it has. Mom details 12-year-old daughter's extreme reactions to COVID vaccine, says she’s now in wheelchair

There have been thousands of cases of heart inflammation in children caused from the vaccine all around the world. So all of my questions are valid. Why are they vaccinating children when clearly the risks outweighs benefits. Or you don't care about that?

Ah, Fox News. Any references to a serious news site?

You're correct, I don't care about unsubstantiated stories that exploit a child's health problems.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't her mother good enough of a source?

Fine, just ignore it then. But you cannot ignore the thousands of heart problems in children who are barely affected by the virus. So I ask one more time. Why do they vaccinate children who are almost at no risk from covid, when the risks of the vaccines are far greater and why do some countries threaten children who do not vaccinate that they won't be allowed to schools? Care to answer? If not, don't even bother.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Isn't her mother good enough of a source?

Not necessarily, no.

Why do they vaccinate children who are almost at no risk from covid, when the risks of the vaccines are far greater

I don't know, I'm not a doctor or a scientist working on Covid. Are you? If not, on what evidence do you say that the risks of the vaccine are greater? If it's just a belief you hold, then fine but perhaps just say that.

why do some countries threaten children who do not vaccinate that they won't be allowed to schools?

And what countries do this?

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ah, Fox News. Any references to a serious news site?

You're correct, I don't care about unsubstantiated stories that exploit a child's health problems.
Vaccines, in general, are known for having caused serious injury to children. I personally know of two cases where retardation had occurred.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Vaccines, in general, are known for having caused serious injury to children. I personally know of two cases where retardation had occurred.

I have a feeling this discussion is not going to be constructive so bowing out.

• Useful
Reactions: topher694
Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I cannot believe there are so many countries out there that vaccinate children, and people still defend that. In my birth country, the government wants to create a law where children over the age of 12 have to be vaccinated in order to be allowed to schools. Will all these covid passports nonsense, with countries considering not letting unvaccinated into events, pubs, restaurants etc. and with the suspicion of the virus being leaked from a lab in China, it looks more and more to me, that this whole situation was planned for years, and the Chinese social system is being implemented all over the world. What's worse, it begins to look like Germany in the 1930's
I couldn't agree with you more! I watched a video yesterday, one of the best I've seen in a long time, by Dr. Zelenko ~ he's the Doctor who came up with the Protocol of hydroxychloroquine for Chinese Corona Virus. It is an EXCELLENT video. Try to find it. if you cannot, send me a message and I'll send it to you that way.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know, I'm not a doctor or a scientist working on Covid. Are you? If not, on what evidence do you say that the risks of the vaccine are greater? If it's just a belief you hold, then fine but perhaps just say that.

I look at the number of children who have become very ill because of covid and compare it with the number of children who had major health problems after getting vaccinated.

Slovakia, my birth country. I cannot find you any articles written in English, but the health minister said in TV he is considering opening schools in September only for vaccinated children.

Then you have the fiasco in France....I am afraid this is just the beginning.

• Prayers
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

People are too busy with families, work and other things. Her mother thought she was going to be okay. Most vaccines are safe, but 12-year- olds don't need it! And my family members don't give me much credit for being informed about anything. I'm old enough to remember Thalidomide.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Not necessarily, no.

United States of America in certain places. Why are people so rude?

• Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ivan, are parents allowed to do homeschool where you live?

I live in UK, but I'm from Slovakia. Yes they are allowed to do home-schooling in Slovakia. It looks like the parents who do not vaccinate their children will have no other options.

Couple of months ago, the teachers were all told to vaccinate otherwise they would not allow to teach. My 26 year-old cousin got so sick from her 1st jab she couldn't walk out of her bed for 2 days. She was told it will pass. No one is responsible if you get sick from the vaccine, but 'you knew what you were getting into'.

There have been cases of dentist and doctors who refuse to treat you if you do not take the vaccine.

That's why I don't want the vaccine. All these lies and making the jab mandatory make me not trust what is going on and it does look more like Germany 1930-1945 when the Jews were declared danger for public...and the rest is history.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
United States of America in certain places. Why are people so rude?

People aren't rude but robably just weary of listening to irrational lectures from anti-vaxxers. If someone doesn't want to take the vaccine, then don't but please stop trying to make a scientific case when there isn't one on an attempt to persuade others.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I wouldn’t vaccinate a young child. There’s no need for a little kid to get this shot. 20 and up if you want to, sure. But these things are unsafe for some adults; vaccinating a child against covid seems unnecessary and even risky.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

iarwain

Feb 13, 2009
✟105,073.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe the story. All medications can have side effects, it's not difficult to believe that this vaccine might have an adverse effect on someone. Especially on a 12 year old, since reportedly side effects are more severe among younger people and people with better immune systems (the immune system response is stronger). That said, an effect like this is a rare thing and doesn't mean people shouldn't get vaccinated.

I do wonder about the necessity of vaccinating young children, since Covid doesn't tend to hit them very hard. It seems like the main reason to do it would be to protect older people, but that doesn't seem to be fully taking the health of the child into account.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There have been adults in the news that have had reactions to the vaccine, and bad ones. All Vaccines - and most medical stuff have risks involved. A friend of ours recently had her daughter pass away from a regular run of the mill dental procedure.

Since the studies have shown that young children aren't at high risk? I think people need to stop pushing this on parents. You will always have some kids that you may want to - immune issues, etc. - but I'm speaking generally. We will have more vaccines no doubt in the future, and emergency use authorization was needed with the ones they have now. Yet, in time we will get more information on these vaccines for kids and will be able to make a better and more educated decision. It's a good discussion for the family and their trusted doctor - not the internet mob.

Now, keep in mind you will always get those that claim if you don't do this you are either dumb or evil. They don't care what your reasoning is, or anything else. We are all had the vaccine in my house, but we are all adults too. We made our decision, and it wasn't because the bullies out there would get melodramatic about our decision to do so - or not do so. You will always have those that feel the need to use that authoritarian push to do things according to their beliefs...and to heck with anyone else's. That's not science nor medically smart approach. (Shrugs) Not that they care about that anyway.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Even Paracetamol come with an extensive list of possible side-effects and reactions. Nothing is without risk and those risks are bound to appear when hundreds of millions of doses are being delivered and under a spotlight.

There's nothing yet to suggest that the risks are anywhere near to outweighing the benefits. Not even close.

The same scaremongering happened when the AstraZeneca vaccine presented negligible amounts of blood clot incidents... yet the common contraceptive pill is orders of magnitude more likely to give you blood clots and it's widely used without issue.

Perspective...

Upvote 0