Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello you, please take time to check out these scriptures about the Eternal God, may you be open to the scriptures and learn what God has to teach you about in and through the spirit of Christ/holy spirit as you are indeed a believer. If you aren't a believer it may be hard to understand what is going on here.

These scriptures have a lot of context around them if you so desire to check what is in store Please follow from where these scriptures are located, and start from example : Deu 32:1-40 verses in order so you can get a full context of some understanding of what is being talked about.

Deuteronomy 32:40 (NAS)
40 Indeed, I lift up My hand to heaven, And say, as I live forever,

Deuteronomy 33:27 (NAS)
27 "The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, Destroy!'

Job 36:26 (NAS)
26 "Behold, God is exalted, and we do not know Him; The number of His years is unsearchable.

Psalms 9:7 (NAS)
7 But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment,

Psalms 135:13 (NAS)
13 Your name, O Lord , is everlasting, Your remembrance, O Lord , throughout all generations.

Psalms 145:13 (NAS)
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
Click link to access powerful study resources in a new window.

Isaiah 57:15 (NAS)
15 For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Lamentations 5:19 (NAS)
19 You, O Lord , rule forever; Your throne is from generation to generation.

1 Timothy 1:17 (NAS)
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

2 Peter 3:8 (NAS)
8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Revelation 1:8 (NAS)
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 11:17 (NAS)
17 saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.