Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The people that love high gas prices don't understand anything outside their own little world. They live within 10min from work, and think everyone should.
The only time I ever lived within 10minutes of work was when I was in the military.
People live where they live, and work where they find it. Usually across town, or in a bigger city nearby. Home sales are at a stale mate, and selling your home and moving closer to work is impossible.

If gas goes up even a dollar more the poor will begin to be harmed.
Food will become to expensive to buy and continue other bills. So people will begin to default on loans and other bills, and our economy will drop even more.

We are discovering alternative energys, but we are no where near being ready to discontinue oil use. We are probably 15 yrs away from replacing the majority of fossil fuel vehicles. We can't survive 15 yrs of rising gas prices. I am not even sure we can survive 4 more years of rising gas prices.

We use more gas at $4 then we did when gas was .25 cents a gallon.
No kidding. We have over millions of drivers more then we did back then.
We should raise food prices, because we use more now then we did when coke was a nickel.

For those that want high gas prices, go join the Amish, and produce methane with your livestock. We'll figure out how to get more oil in the country and continue to find a replacement.

Europe has 50% gas taxes, because they want the taxes, and want goverment to do everything for them.

Simple economics here. The world is needing more oil then ever, oil producers are letting the need drive up prices, and raking in the money.
Simple fix, produce more oil in the short run, and figure out how to improve or do away with fossil fuel vehicles.

If you look at it, the people that love high gas prices are the global warming chicken littles. They want people to stop using fossil fuels, so this is helping them out. But if we produce more, it ruins everything.

We have hybred SUV's. We will continue to find better vehicles and will find a replacement for gasoline/diesel. But we can't do it, if we are destroyed by economical fall out from oil prices.

Everything in the store you shop at is harvested, manufactured, and transported by fossil fuel machines. Every thing you buy will go up,
due to oil prices. So we need to drill now, and discover soon.

Upvote 0

susanann

Senior Veteran
Nov 5, 2005
✟13,020.00
Faith
Christian
The people that love high gas prices don't understand anything outside their own little world. They live within 10min from work, and think everyone should.
The only time I ever lived within 10minutes of work was when I was in the military.
People live where they live, and work where they find it. Usually across town, or in a bigger city nearby.

YOu can live where ever you want to live, but if you live more than 5 minutes from work, dont expect everybody else to cry for you.

When only 1 person lives an hour away from work, you think its "cute".

When a 100 million people live miles and miles away from work, it means billions of barrels of oil imported, rising prices of gas because of increased demand, huge traffic problems, excess pollution, etc.

I dont have any sympathy for people who by choice guzzle gallons and gallons of gas, crowd our highways and biways going to and from work, drive medium/large cars, vans, or SUV's, and emit tons of polluted emissions into our air - all the while, asking for sympathy because they made such poor choices .

$50 a gallon gasoline might teach these people not to waste our natural resources, our fossil fuels.

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
1. People should not live so far away from work, if they dont want to pay lots and lots to fill up their gas tank. Anyone who lives more than 5 or 10 minutes is wasting gas.

2. If people are going to quit because gas is $15 then they are going to quit anyways, because not only are Americans using more and more gas, the chinese are going to be using even more gas than Americans in a few years - putting tremendous pressure on world oil prices. All the factories and industrialization of America is moving to china, and all those new factories we are building over there, all the cars we are selling to the chinese, are going to take a flood of oil needing to be sent to china. Increased demand for gasoline by the US, combined with increased gas by china, means that gas is going WAY higher. Our goal, the goal of United States trade policy, is to industrialize china to where they use as much, or more, oil per capita as we do.

Anyways, the point is, that $4 gas is way too cheap, and most likely $15 gas is also way too cheap - because everyone is using much more gasoline at $4 than we did at 20cents a gallon. The UNited States is consuming nearly ten times as much gas today at $4 a gallon than we used at 20cents a gallon.

In order to reduce consumption, and emissions, and pollution, and traffic, I think we need gas at over $25 a gallon, maybe $50 a gallon - and the sooner the better.
Please, do you think if gas goes up to $50/gal that only the one who are driving to work will be affected? What about the poor? Sure, they can take the bus. But what if the bus starts to charge $10/ride? Cost of transporting food will go up, therefore, it will pass to the consumers. Or how about stuff that's made from petro? Planes are already charging $15 per bag. Next, they'll start charging $100/bag.

The only ones who are able to afford it is the rich. The last time I check, they are less than 5% of the world's population. So, are we going to start getting out the pitch fork? :doh:

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
YOu can live where ever you want to live, but if you live more than 5 minutes from work, dont expect everybody else to cry for you.

When a 100 million people live miles and miles away from work, it means billions of barrels of oil imported, rising prices of gas because of increased demand, huge traffic problems, excess pollution, etc.

I dont have any sympathy for people who by choice guzzle gallons and gallons of gas, crowd our highways and biways going to and from work, drive medium/large cars, vans, or SUV's, and emit tons of polluted emissions into our air - all the while, asking for sympathy because they made such poor choices .

$50 a gallon gasoline might teach these people not to waste our natural resources, our fossil fuels.
Why don't you just go ahead and say what you really want to say. You hate civilization. Just admit it and be done with it. Why don't you say civilization is evil and that you want to live in a cave.

Upvote 0

susanann

Senior Veteran
Nov 5, 2005
✟13,020.00
Faith
Christian
Please, do you think if gas goes up to $50/gal that only the one who are driving to work will be affected? What about the poor? Sure, they can take the bus. But what if the bus starts to charge $10/ride? Cost of transporting food will go up, therefore, it will pass to the consumers. Or how about stuff that's made from petro? Planes are already charging $15 per bag. Next, they'll start charging $100/bag.

The only ones who are able to afford it is the rich. The last time I check, they are less than 5% of the world's population. So, are we going to start getting out the pitch fork? :doh:

There is nothing to argue about, gas is going to increase in price, next year, and over the next 10 years, and the next 20 years.

The value of the dollar is going down, and will continue to go down, and demand for oil from industrializing China over the next 20 years will have a huge effect on demand for oil.

Oil is going higher, MUCH higher in American dollars.

"only" $50 a gallon for gas might be what you wish.

Long term, gasoline is going to go much higher in the decades to come.

Besides the inevitablility of gasoline going higher, wasting gasoline, driving frivoulously unnecessarily, driving all the way accross town to work on the other side of town, is not just foolish, it is just plain stupid.

Upvote 0

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Susanann. There are some people, like myself, that have no choice but to make the commute. I live 70 miles away from work, because the office that I used to work out of (which was 10 miles from my house) was closed down. I'm not in a position where I can move closer to work, and finding a new job is not a viable option for me at the present time. In addition, there is no form of public transportation that I'd be able to use as an alternative, as the rail doesn't come far enough south for me to use.

Not everyone is making the commute because they want to. Most cases it is because there literally is no other choice.

Upvote 0

susanann

Senior Veteran
Nov 5, 2005
✟13,020.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not in a position where I can move closer to work, and finding a new job is not a viable option for me at the present time. Most cases it is because there literally is no other choice.

I dont think the chinese are going to demand less oil because you have a long commute, and I dont think the US is going to stop industrializing communist china either.

Either you better find something/somewhere else to work, or else we would have to stop trading with the chinese.

When push comes to shove, I think we are going to keep increasing the chinese demand for oil, pusing the price way higher from where it is now.

The chinese have only just begun to demand world oil.

YOu have only seen the "beginning" of communist chinese demand for oil.

Its coming doen to you against china and its American politicians, and I think it is you who are going to lose.

Reactions: MrJim
Upvote 0

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, I agree, we need to stop trading with the Chinese. That is a whole separate topic. That being said, what does that have to do with my post in the least? You made statements that you'd like to see $25 to $50 per gallon so people will stop using gas, when reality isn't as cut and dry as you might think. You made an assuption that everyone should move close to their work, or at least to areas where they can use public transportation of some kind. In reality, that option isn't always available, as it isn't for me.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I personally think it's just as bad for someone to waist gas on a 5 or 10 mile drive,When they can walk or ride a bike.Neither are any better in my eyes and both waisting gas.I could understand someone that has to drive a long distance having to drive,and using up gas,But those that don't have a long drive are being even more selfish,Because they can walk or ride a bike. If you really care about the environment you would walk or ride a bike.
Everyone that drives vehicles on gas are being wasteful especially driving short distance ,when they can walk or ride a bike. Personally I think as many people that can should try to get vehicle to run on something other than gas,So we don't have to deal with other Governments that want to play games with us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

susanann

Senior Veteran
Nov 5, 2005
✟13,020.00
Faith
Christian
In reality, that option isn't always available, as it isn't for me.

Then you better think of something else, because within 10 years or so, china is going to be using more oil than the United States, and the US dollar will be near worthless from annual trillion dollar deficits and, making saudi oil very expensive in US dollars, you will be lucky if it is "only" 50 US dollars a gallon.

Upvote 0

ffinder

Burned but alive!!
Dec 7, 2003
Europe
Visit site
✟363.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1. People should not live so far away from work, if they dont want to pay lots and lots to fill up their gas tank. Anyone who lives more than 5 or 10 minutes is wasting gas.

No we don't have to change where we work, and the solution is not 20-30 years away but just 2-3 years away only.

In order to reduce consumption, and emissions, and pollution, and traffic, I think we need gas at over $25 a gallon, maybe $50 a gallon - and the sooner the better.

Add to the list >>Funding Terrorists..<<

and yes we need high gas prices that's the only thing that will wake us up to get off oil. A.S.A.P.

Let's talk about solutions.

1-A massive power producing wind turbine system.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Green-Transportation/2005-02-01/Oil-Independence.aspx

In 1991, the U.S.epartment of Energy published a National Wind Resource Inventory in which it pointed out that three states — Kansas, North Dakota and Texas — have enough harnessable wind energy to satisfy national electricity needs. Many were astonished by this news since wind power was widely considered a marginal energy source. Yet in retrospect, we know this was a gross underestimate simply because it was based on the wind turbine technologies of 1991. Advances in design since then enable turbines to operate at lower wind speeds and to convert wind into electricity more efficiently.

2-A massive power producing solar system.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-...12/05/the_conspiracy_against_renewable_energy
..roughly 100 square miles of solar panels placed in the southwestern U.S. could power the entire country.

3-Use every possible renewable energy source now:
http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/story?id=48344
635 GW Possible with U.S. Political Shift

4-Electrify all transportation (cars, tracks..)

That may start happening in just 2-3 years time.

See the video of the Renault-Nissan alliance with Israel, Denmark officially in and San Francisco, Hawaii trying to join:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXBCXCrvDE

http://www.projectbetterplace.com/

And new technologies like the ZENN
(5 min charge 250 miles)
http://www.naturalnews.com/023063.html

and the AIR CAR (extended charge 800 miles)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4251491.html?series=19

you can even buy trucks that are electric now!
(just see "case studies" in the web-site's menu below)
http://www.smithelectricvehicles.com/

So start saving for your electric car now! (i do)

ffinder.

Upvote 0
J

jamesrwright3

Then you better think of something else, because within 10 years or so, china is going to be using more oil than the United States, and the US dollar will be near worthless from annual trillion dollar deficits and, making saudi oil very expensive in US dollars, you will be lucky if it is "only" 50 US dollars a gallon.

Simply not true. Actually the things that are driving our deficits..care of the elderly..are actually going to be much more acute in China and as the cost of oil goes up, there will be incentives to develop alternative fuels..simple supply and demand. .

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As loathe as I am to agree with jameswright ;), I have to agree with him here. Markets work. Slowly but surely, increased costs for transportation fuel will drive the search for substitutes.

The transition will not be cheap and it will not be easy, but it will happen.

*pans to ride his bicycle for a couple of errands tomorrow*

Upvote 0

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I dont have any sympathy for people who by choice guzzle gallons and gallons of gas, crowd our highways and biways going to and from work, drive medium/large cars, vans, or SUV's, and emit tons of polluted emissions into our air - all the while, asking for sympathy because they made such poor choices.

I agree with jsn112. You simply hate humanity. This goes right up there with your extremist "everyone should stop having children" argument to "control population".

You have absolutely no idea what is going on outside your little world, your comments have made that very apparent. You, like everyone else in the world, are going to suffer from the gas price raising as you start seeing your bank account begin to deplete. When you can't buy a can of peas for less than $5, you'll see how fast you and your money will be parting. Farmers are having a hard enough time as it is producing the countries food because of gas price, and it won't be long till you see the prices of everything you eat begin to rocket up. It's not just the gas price that is going to make you poor, it's the price of everything else as well because it takes gas to grow them, cut them, and ship them.

Not all of us have the "choice" to move close to a job. You're just too daft it seems to comprehend what goes on outside your little hive you call a city. It wasn't a poor choice to live here, most of us who live in rural areas grew up in them. These problems only began to happen less than 8 years ago. Not everyone can just sell their house and move to a new one which will be higher cost because there is a higher cost of living in cities. Seriously, do you ever really think of what you say before you say it?

Know what else? I don't feel bad that I don't live in a city. When I lived in the city, I spent 4-6 hours a day sitting in traffic to go 10 miles because the highway was congested, the air was filthy, the streets were filthy, the water was contaminated and loaded with chemicals... here, a traffic jam is waiting for 2 cars to get through a traffic light, the water and air are clean, it's quiet, and it's safe. In rural areas we don't "waste" gas like you hive dwellers do sitting in traffic for hours on end. We value it because we need it to survive.

Reactions: virtualgirl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

susanann

Senior Veteran
Nov 5, 2005
✟13,020.00
Faith
Christian
I agree with jsn112. You simply hate humanity. This goes right up there with your extremist "everyone should stop having children" argument to "control population".

You have absolutely no idea what is going on outside your little world, your comments have made that very apparent. You, like everyone else in the world, are going to suffer from the gas price raising as you start seeing your bank account begin to deplete. When you can't buy a can of peas for less than $5, you'll see how fast you and your money will be parting. Farmers are having a hard enough time as it is producing the countries food because of gas price, and it won't be long till you see the prices of everything you eat begin to rocket up. It's not just the gas price that is going to make you poor, it's the price of everything else as well because it takes gas to grow them, cut them, and ship them.

Not all of us have the "choice" to move close to a job. You're just too daft it seems to comprehend what goes on outside your little hive you call a city. It wasn't a poor choice to live here, most of us who live in rural areas grew up in them.

YOu sound like you are blaming me for where you decided to live, blaming me for high gas prices, blaming me for 100 extra million people in the US all buying gasoline, blaming me for moving America's factories to communist china, and blaming me for the declining value of the dollar. YOu are just plain : wrong.

YOu arent going to improve your situtation at all by thinking that I am the reason why the dollar is declining, or that I am the reason why china is using more oil.

So far, I was right about the price of gas going from 40 cents to $4, right about the value of the dollar going down, right about the problems we have from moving our factories to china, and right about how our schools, hospitals, highways, and welfare spending are overcapacitated because of the first 100 million extra people.

Instead of "blaming me" for what is inevitably going to happen, you should be taking the second chance I am giving you by warning you that things are going to continue to get worse. YOu should be thinking of what you, and everybody else should do to reduce our population, to stop feeding china's demand for oil, and to get surpluses in our government spending and in our foreign trade instead of deficits.

Upvote 0

ffinder

Burned but alive!!
Dec 7, 2003
Europe
Visit site
✟363.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1-reduce our population,

2-stop feeding china's demand for oil

3-get surpluses in our government spending and in our foreign trade.

Can you please explain what can we do to achieve the above 3?
What are your suggestions?

FF

Upvote 0

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
YOu sound like you are blaming me for where you decided to live, blaming me for high gas prices, blaming me for 100 extra million people in the US all buying gasoline, blaming me for moving America's factories to communist china, and blaming me for the declining value of the dollar. YOu are just plain : wrong.

YOu arent going to improve your situtation at all by thinking that I am the reason why the dollar is declining, or that I am the reason why china is using more oil.

So far, I was right about the price of gas going from 40 cents to $4, right about the value of the dollar going down, right about the problems we have from moving our factories to china, and right about how our schools, hospitals, highways, and welfare spending are overcapacitated because of the first 100 million extra people.

Instead of "blaming me" for what is inevitably going to happen, you should be taking the second chance I am giving you by warning you that things are going to continue to get worse. YOu should be thinking of what you, and everybody else should do to reduce our population, to stop feeding china's demand for oil, and to get surpluses in our government spending and in our foreign trade instead of deficits.
I'm not blaming you for anything, I'm saying you're an extremist who has no clue nor grasp on reality outside of your own house. You're the one pointing fingers at us who need to use fuel to survive as if we're to blame for the energy crisis. All I've seen you ever do on this forum is talk about the obvious with no rational explanation on how to fix things. Most of your extremist ideas on how to right the world could not and will never be done. You have such a lack of remorse for humanity in general.

Your "warning" that you give is nothing but the obvious that we have been living for the past 5 years. There are things we, nor you, have control over. You want change? Vote the right people in office. In fact, since you know so much, why don't YOU run for office and see how well YOU do.

As for me, I've been making changes for the past 5 years. My new house will have geo-thermal energy for heating and cooling, it will be mostly powered by a wind turbine, we will be very much self-sufficient with our own produce and livestock, and yes, we will live in the middle of nowhere where it takes us an hour to get to the closest city.

I'm doing my part, what are you doing? You need to stop with the holier-than-thou, condescending, "you know more than everyone else" attitude you portray.

Upvote 0
H

HollandScotts

Gasoline is too cheap now, as shown by Americans using more and more of it each year, as shown by vehilce-miles-traveled in the US increasing each year.

We need gas to go to at least $15 a gallon, to reduce our consumption. Even at today's prices, every year, year after year, people buy more gas, and our highways become more and more crowded.

I dont think even $15 a gallon is enough, we probably need $25 a gallon gasoline before America begins to use less gasoline instead of more gasoline.

If gas goes high enough, people will buy less of it, highways will become less crowded, there will be less pollution, etc. HIgh gas prices are a good thing, but only if gas goes high enough for people to use less gas.

No offence, but you're plum off your rocker. Gas that high will cripple the economy. Gas that high will make food so expensive you have to be making 6 figures to afford a baked potato.

With gas that high, the economy will collapse, no one will be able to afford to go to work, and we'll have a revolution. Just because some enviro-nuts wants us to stop polluting and driving less, which we are doing.

Plus, your just wrong. Americans are driving less and saving fuel.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/energy/2008-05-23-gas-prices-friday_N.htm?csp=34

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/americans-drive-11-billion-fewer/story.aspx?guid=%7B93E83ED2-0EE6-48BF-B104-D82FE8A93D70%7Dhttp://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/energy/2008-05-23-gas-prices-friday_N.htm?csp=34

We shall see about that, but so far, $4 gas has resulted in INCREASED usage, which means that gas is too CHEAP right now.

The numbers prove you wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I hope some people will buy less gas when it reaches $15 a gallon, but I am not sure people will cut back then. We shall see.

You'll see the economy going though it's death woes at 10$ a gallon, much less 15 or 25.

So if anything puts the USA behind Europe economically it's our failure to implement stricter energy conservation policies when it was clear years ago that eventually we would face energy shortages.

I'ld say a bigger failure was taking energy and food future trading out from under the oversight of CFTC, which is the main reason gas is this high.

Typical eletist opinion.

Anyways, the point is, that $4 gas is way too cheap, and most likely $15 gas is also way too cheap - because everyone is using much more gasoline at $4 than we did at 20cents a gallon. The UNited States is consuming nearly ten times as much gas today at $4 a gallon than we used at 20cents a gallon.

Your number are wrong, as I've shown. And gas was 20 cents a gallon in the 30's and 40's. We are using more now from then because our population is triple from what it was in the 30's.

That's no different than saying more people die these days than they did 200 years ago, so our health is worse than it was 2000 years ago. There are many times more people in the world today than there were 200 years ago, so of course more people will be dying, but nevermind the fact that people are living on average, twice as long.

Your right, there will none of that. For any of that to happen, you'ld need a living economy.

You can live where ever you want to live, but if you live more than 5 minutes from work, dont expect everybody else to cry for you.

No one will be crying for rich people like you once the revolution starts, and you can count on that.

Whoever can afford gas at that price will be drug though the streets by the hundreds of millions of people who can't.

There is nothing to argue about, gas is going to increase in price, next year, and over the next 10 years, and the next 20 years.

Current energy prices are a bubble. All bubbles burst, eventually.

Just like a couple years ago, gas was around 3$ for the first time, then within a month, it was back at 2$. That's because the market was in cantango, and it had a correction. But because of utterly stupid and I would say treasonous legislation by our government, the market didn't stay corrected because these idiots removed CFTC oversight from food and energy furtures trading. It was done in California by Enron with their "electricity shortage" when there was none, and it happened for two years here in Texas with natural gas that caused our electricity prices to go though the roof.

I dont think the chinese are going to demand less oil because you have a long commute, and I dont think the US is going to stop industrializing communist china either.

If China grows too big too fast, they risk becoming one giant bubble themselves. Especially if their major consumer goes under from 25$ a gallon gas. And China will not go to war with us over oil. It well known we can nuke them 6 ways from Sunday, and there's no way they can stop all the avenues we can attack them from. If we go to war over oil with anyone, it will be a weaker nation. Like Venzuela. That would be a good nation to invade, close to home, but not too close. And South America has never been in a place to retaliate against us, so they certainly would go to war with us to protect Chavez.

Course none of that would be necessary if we just utilized our domestic reserves of oil.

If America looks like that in 10 years, you're going to want to live about 200 miles from where you used to work, and own a few rabbits and know how garden and own a scary amount of firearms.

and yes we need high gas prices that's the only thing that will wake us up to get off oil. A.S.A.P.

Impossible. Oil will be the dominant liquid energy source for decades to come.

1-A massive power producing wind turbine system.

Or we could use nuclear. But that wind turbine isn't going to power your car, and we use coal and natural gas for most of our electricity, so it doesn't help to get us off that either.

2-A massive power producing solar system.

Same as above.

3-Use every possible renewable energy source now:

Come up with an engine with that move an Airbus at 500 miles an hour, or allow an 18-wheeler to haul it's cargo 3000 miles at 70 miles an hour, and you will have solved the oil problem.

4-Electrify all transportation (cars, tracks..)

Small transport cars, sure. Electricity isn't going to move that Airbus.

And new technologies like the ZENN
(5 min charge 250 miles)
http://www.naturalnews.com/023063.html

and the AIR CAR (extended charge 800 miles)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto...html?series=19

you can even buy trucks that are electric now!
(just see "case studies" in the web-site's menu below)
http://www.smithelectricvehicles.com/

None of those at the current stage are anywhere close to being able to take the place of oil.

I don't understand why we can't go after new sources of energy and utilize every drop of oil we have in this country, which is enough to last us decades until we have found a suitable new liquid energy source.

Last edited:
Upvote 0