• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

*** 11th fact *** about GOD - revealed by the LAST End Time Prophet Matt Marriott

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by MattMarriott, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Chalnoth

Chalnoth Senior Contributor

+341
    Atheist
    Single
    Right. My point is that actions don't lie on a line between good and evil. Something can be completely devoid of any good whatsoever, and may be evil or not. Heck, something can even provide quite a bit of good and still be considered extremely evil by many people (e.g. human testing for the development of some advanced medical treatment to save millions, though the testing cripples and kills hundreds...most would consider that quite evil, though it isn't without good).

For many people, one or the other (or both) are already the case.

Right, but typically that which causes pain in others is considered evil, while that which causes pleasure in others is considered good. There are other considerations as well, but that's sort of a general thing that works most of the time.

I don't see how you could consider there to be any good in simply ignoring a person.

2. RomanSoldier

RomanSoldier Anti-theist Missionary

+138
    Atheist
    "And on the 11th day, God created Prozac for the LAST End Times Prophet.." Is that the 11th fact? Or was it Haldol?

3. MaxP

MaxP Member

+69
    Catholic
    US-Republican
    I didn't say the line was distinct; the disregarding of woman can be regarded as evil, just very, very lightly so. As for your example, I think it's an act devoid of good, in itself, to provide good, which is an end doesn't justify the means thing. The act is without good, but not the results.

True. People with the greatest life find something to be "painful." People with the worst lives can often find pleasure in even pain.

Depends where you're coming from. Acts that provide quite a bit of pleasure can be regarded as evil; excess of money, excess of food, excess of almost any pleasure.

There's not.

4. Chalnoth

+341
    Atheist
    Single
    There are no good results either. It's simply neutral. As far as she is concerned, he might as well not have even been there. Thus unless she expected him to do something, there simply is no good or evil effect in the action of ignoring this woman.

Except it's not necessarily about having a good or bad life at all. Some people just enjoy pain. It's freaky and weird for those of us for whom this is not true, but some people just are that way.

Self-indulgent, perhaps. But only evil if they come at the expense of others.

5. MattMarriott

MattMarriott Active Member

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
  6. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+15,355
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

7. Chalnoth

+341
    Atheist
    Single
    I thought this one ended on a rather high note, too :)

8. Frumious Bandersnatch

Frumious Bandersnatch Contributor

+297
    Unitarian
    [​IMG]
    Matt's Back!

9. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    Is it bad that I find timecube makes more sense than his blog?

10. Chalnoth

+341
    Atheist
    Single
    Bad in what sense? Bad for his blog, or bad of you to think that? :)

11. Nathan Poe

Nathan Poe Well-Known Member

+1,559
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    12th fact about GOD revealed: He occasionally appears in the form of an English Sheepdog named "Bosko" -- nobody knows why.

12. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff CthulhuAce

+78
    Atheist
    Awww. I was hoping Matt came back :(

oh shoot he did...awesome! Hi Matt!

I thought AVET necroed another thread

13. Split Rock

Split Rock Conflation of Blathers

+605
    Agnostic
    Single
    NEWS FLasH!!!!1111111111

*********Matt Marriott reveals tHE TRutH that Matt Marriott is thE LAst ENd TimeS PROphEt!!!!************

Film at 11:00.

14. Targ

Targ Regular Member

+18
    Married
    And this has what relevance to the creation and evolution section? I mean, if I can get warned for asking a question about the workings of the crevo section (in my Shatner thread), then this is definitely off topic. :p

15. MattMarriott

MattMarriott Active Member

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
    if you read this thread you know how horrible the 11th fact about God is.
    BUt the TRUTH is NEVER TOO HORRIBLE.
    Denying this today means entering the slaughterhouse like a sheep.

----

HORRIBLE TRUTH about video of police masked as "protesters" arresting protesters

Madrid 25 September 2012 - The police masked as "protesters" "attacking" the shock police to let then begin hitting the real protesters ... are less than one hour later, still masked as "protesters", arresting the real protesters, hand in hand with the shock police. (1)

The HORRIBLE TRUTH about the fact that the fake "protesters" now actively participate in the mass detentions: the arrested will be exterminated, they will have no chance to tell how they were arrested.

The arrested human cattle that refused to believe the TRUTH, because it was too horrible. From police dressed as "Black Block" breaking windows of banks (2), something that is nothing compared to their bosses sending hundreds of firemen to be nuked at the WTC towers years earlier. (3)

Notes
    (1) Nazi police feeding the extermination camps in two types of masks Madrid 25 Sept 2012 Infiltrados de la policÃ[bless and do not curse]a quedan en evidencia #25S #RodeaElCongreso - YouTube

(2) nazi police in the second type of mask 2007 - the TRUTH that almost everyone refused to believe
    Protest Suppression Techniques, by the Illuminati: 2007, Germany: Nazi police march again as Legion. But some masked and all in black, as Agents Provocateurs

(3) The same illuminati that nuked hundreds of firemen live on TV in 2001 are giving orders to the sect members "ruling" the GREEK/SPANISH/ITALIAN/PORTUGUESE
    9/11 for dummies - The Five Basic Facts, by Matt M

16. JustMeSee

JustMeSee Contributor

+252
    Other Religion
    Private
    US-Others
    again

17. Tomk80

Tomk80 Titleless

+384
    Agnostic
    3 does not follow logically from 1 and 2. Try again.

18. Tomk80

Tomk80 Titleless

+384
    Agnostic
    oops, sorry

19. Cromulent

Cromulent Well-Known Member

+41
    Agnostic
    Private
    Cower in terror at our two types of mask!

20. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+15,355
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others