• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

*** 11th fact *** about GOD - revealed by the LAST End Time Prophet Matt Marriott

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by MattMarriott, Dec 26, 2008.

1. GoSeminoles!

GoSeminoles! Guest

+0
    And Chewbacca is a Wookie.

2. juvenissun

juvenissun ... and God saw that it was good.

+456
    Baptist
    Married
    Take it this way: There are extensive uses on words: Why? How? Consequence; Explain, Reason, etc. in ANY religious scriptures. Like it or not, this proves there is a logic system in the religion. That is why theology is called theoLOGY. There is no point to argue whether logic exists in religion. What should be argued is the content.

3. juvenissun

+456
    Baptist
    Married
    Your attitude is one of the reason that the science education in this country is going backwards. Schools teach stupid facts, but not teach how to think. Facts are renewed every day. Student who could not think would be lost in just a few years.

4. MaxP

MaxP Member

+69
    Catholic
    US-Republican
    I agree logic exists in religion, countless theologians have proved as much, but you are making no sense, especially as to your understanding of logic and Mat Marriott.
    Logic is the science of right thinking. Anything that makes sense is logical. Logic is presenting the verbal expression of mental acts in such a way that they are sound.
    Yours are not.

5. MaxP

MaxP Member

+69
    Catholic
    US-Republican
    Facts don't change, if they are facts.

6. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+15,345
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Fact: Thread -> :sigh:

7. Baggins

Baggins Senior Veteran

+429
    Humanist
    Married
    UK-Labour
    I fail to see how facts can be stupid either.

So all in all a typical Juvenissum post - illogical, poorly expressed and an emabrassment to people who claim to be geologists everywhere.

But nice to see that prophet Matt has his first acolyte.

Juvenissum seems to be the first person to ever take him seriously, which is interesting psychologically.

8. pgp_protector

+15,345
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Fact. I have a clean tissue on my desk

9. pgp_protector

+15,345
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Fact I have a dirty tissue on my desk

10. juvenissun

+456
    Baptist
    Married
    If so, we should say: temporary facts.
    Unfortunately, you take them as permanent facts. There is no such thing in this world.

11. pgp_protector

+15,345
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Permanent Fact: God is not Evil.

12. Washington

Washington Well-Known Member

+330
    Agnostic
    It's always been my impression that anyone who would create evil, has to be somewhat evil himself.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  13. pgp_protector

+15,345
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    While I understand this I'm talking from the Christian POV and given the target member of the post it's valid.

14. MoonLancer

MoonLancer The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar

+133
    Buddhist
    In Relationship
    because i don't make up my own definitions in the middle of an argument, i don't know how to think? wow. that's some kind of desperation their.

and if you teach both sides, but one side is fact, what does that make the other side?

15. MoonLancer

+133
    Buddhist
    In Relationship
    how can god kill and still remain good?

that's like saying a dictator can kill and remain good because he has the power to do so.

16. Hespera

Hespera Junior Member

+159
    Buddhist
    Private

well it seems to me that it is very easy for god to permit / encourage / commit acts of terrible violence toward innocent men t women children and animals, and have it still be moral proper and good. Its coz in the book he gets to define things any way that he wants to.

17. Jester4kicks

Jester4kicks Warning - The following may cause you to think

+124
    Taoist
    Single
    Oh boy....

Permanent fact: People on CF will always jump on a tangent when given the chance. ^_^

18. MoonLancer

+133
    Buddhist
    In Relationship
    true

19. juvenissun

+456
    Baptist
    Married
    You need to understand the nature of life. Without that, any thing related to human will not make sense.

That is why the definition of life is so important. For example, to the comment you just made, it is a matter to understand what is death. And you could not understand what is death, unless you understand what is life.

20. juvenissun

+456
    Baptist
    Married
    I agree.

However, evil could not be created. Try to define evil, then you will understand.