*** 11th fact *** about GOD - revealed by the LAST End Time Prophet Matt Marriott

G

GoSeminoles!

11th fact about GOD - revealed by the LAST End Time Prophet Matt Marriott
10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1, were maximally reduced first time by the LAST End Times Prophet, Matt Marriott. (1)

Two years later and yet nobody was able to state what the eleventh FACT is.

Christmas 2008 - the time for the last chance to let you state it. If that will not be the case until December 31 2008, it MUST NOW be revealed by End Times Prophet, may GOD will.

Notes
(1) http://who-god-is.blogspot.com/2007/...ver-since.html

(2) [URL="http://end-times-history.blogspot.co...-trenches.html"]http://end-times-history.blogspot.co...-trenches.html[/URL]

And Chewbacca is a Wookie.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I disagree but aight. :cool:
Just had to say it, but different topic.

Main point: Ju, your so-called logic makes no sense. Would you present it again, complete?

Take it this way: There are extensive uses on words: Why? How? Consequence; Explain, Reason, etc. in ANY religious scriptures. Like it or not, this proves there is a logic system in the religion. That is why theology is called theoLOGY. There is no point to argue whether logic exists in religion. What should be argued is the content.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
for someone who needs to make up definitions to make thier arguments work, you would say something like that. what your asking me to do is make up bs. I dont bs. I will note that dictionary are not useless. they help establish the language we use. Your mis using 'fact" or defending its misuse and i have evidence to back my claim. You however look rather foolish at the moment.

Your attitude is one of the reason that the science education in this country is going backwards. Schools teach stupid facts, but not teach how to think. Facts are renewed every day. Student who could not think would be lost in just a few years.

Upvote 0

MaxP

Dec 17, 2008
✟9,069.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Take it this way: There are extensive uses on words: Why? How? Consequence; Explain, Reason, etc. in ANY religious scriptures. Like it or not, this proves there is a logic system in the religion. That is why theology is called theoLOGY. There is no point to argue whether logic exists in religion. What should be argued is the content.
I agree logic exists in religion, countless theologians have proved as much, but you are making no sense, especially as to your understanding of logic and Mat Marriott.
Logic is the science of right thinking. Anything that makes sense is logical. Logic is presenting the verbal expression of mental acts in such a way that they are sound.
Yours are not.

Upvote 0

MaxP

Dec 17, 2008
✟9,069.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Your attitude is one of the reason that the science education in this country is going backwards. Schools teach stupid facts, but not teach how to think. Facts are renewed every day. Student who could not think would be lost in just a few years.
Facts don't change, if they are facts.

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Facts don't change, if they are facts.

I fail to see how facts can be stupid either.

So all in all a typical Juvenissum post - illogical, poorly expressed and an emabrassment to people who claim to be geologists everywhere.

But nice to see that prophet Matt has his first acolyte.

Juvenissum seems to be the first person to ever take him seriously, which is interesting psychologically.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's always been my impression that anyone would would create evil, has to be somewhat evil himself.

While I understand this I'm talking from the Christian POV and given the target member of the post it's valid.

Upvote 0

MoonLancer

The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar
Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship

because i don't make up my own definitions in the middle of an argument, i don't know how to think? wow. that's some kind of desperation their.

and if you teach both sides, but one side is fact, what does that make the other side?

Upvote 0

MoonLancer

The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar
Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
While I understand this I'm talking from the Christian POV and given the target member of the post it's valid.

how can god kill and still remain good?

that's like saying a dictator can kill and remain good because he has the power to do so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hespera

Dec 16, 2008
usa
✟8,850.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private

that's like saying a dictator can kill and remain good because he has the power to do so.

well it seems to me that it is very easy for god to permit / encourage / commit acts of terrible violence toward innocent men t women children and animals, and have it still be moral proper and good. Its coz in the book he gets to define things any way that he wants to.

Upvote 0

Jester4kicks

Warning - The following may cause you to think
Nov 13, 2007
✟17,459.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

You need to understand the nature of life. Without that, any thing related to human will not make sense.

That is why the definition of life is so important. For example, to the comment you just made, it is a matter to understand what is death. And you could not understand what is death, unless you understand what is life.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's always been my impression that anyone who would create evil, has to be somewhat evil himself.

I agree.

However, evil could not be created. Try to define evil, then you will understand.

Upvote 0