Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please go and check the context out around these verses, and let the word of God speak to you, and may God, and the Lord Jesus Christ help by the spirit as you grow in your walk with them as you go and read the word and you study it for all the helpful lessons that we can learn from and about the Son of God, His Father, and about the eternal promises of God, and truth about God and His Son Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 53:12 (NAS)
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.

John 10:11 (NAS)
11 "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 12:23 (NAS)
23 And Jesus *answered them, saying, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

John 12:24 (NAS)
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

Romans 5:6 (NAS)
6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 14:9 (NAS)
9 For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

1 Corinthians 15:3 (NAS)
3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

2 Corinthians 5:15 (NAS)
15 and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.

Colossians 1:22 (NAS)
22 yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach

Hebrews 2:9 (NAS)
9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

Revelation 5:9 (NAS)
9 And they *sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.