1000 free books for you (no gimmick, it is a christian ministry giving away books)

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a shareware christian software online, it's like a reader for books but also has a search function and some other tools, it's a ministry that makes free christian software, so all this stuff is shareable and free.

here is the 972 books that I have collected (it's about 3G
Books – Google Drive

to download the whole file above (select "books" at top, and select "download from dropdown" otherwise you have to download each book individually.
here is the free software:
Bible Software theWord!

and here is training modules for it:
The Word Bible Software Training Modules - YouTube

if you have any questions try to message me, I don't know if I will have time to monitor this thread. It really is just a first post type of thing. But feel free to discuss other sites you like that may have free modules, or whatever, also feel free to discuss any tips on using the software, that are not in the training videos'

I use the software's search function mainly, and use the E reader to read works. But recently I have been leaving apologetics, and theology for simply reading the Bible, and just studying the Bible. But if this encourages you to study the Bible more, I am all for it. Just remember that no theologian should take the Place of the Holy spirit in your life. IF you don't like something I said, at least open the drive link and browse the books, after you download the package you can always delete books you don't want, that is just a button click away. I am sure everyone will find something they can like in this thousand book collection. Feel free to share the links with your friends via email etc, or tell your pastor about this.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you see the books I have they are from a variety of theological spectrums, I was mainly using it for apologetics research when doing debates on here with atheists.

What is your motivation for sharing?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no motivation sir, I figure if people have more tools it will encourage more reading of the Bible. That is all. Enjoy.

Thanks for the tips.

I have TheWord bur after trying that and a few others, I pulled away from using them altogether. Google/note pad seems to give me all I need.

I'm sure some will find your information useful.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the tips.

I have TheWord bur after trying that and a few others, I pulled away from using them altogether. Google/note pad seems to give me all I need.

I use windows and office (word) myself. Once you have the books in TW format, you can copy and paste them to a word based media or whatever else you may want. As long as you don't share that particular conversion with others. All of my books that I use daily are in word format, I use windows search function to search topics. I use calibre to convert kindle books as well to a word based format. So these particular books (about 10,000 dollars worth) is available for free in the format that TW software uses. In addition to kindle I also use logos software, but many of the books I paid hundreds of dollars for in logos, are available for free in the word software, for example I bought calvins institutes, luthers works and the nicene fathers which in logos probably is at least 300$. But in the word, it's free. So I thought I would share all of these(they are available in the google drive link above). Enjoy! brother. Christ has set us free from the law of sin and death!

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is your motivation for sharing?

Thanks for the tips.

I forgot how well written some of these works are, for instance one PDF in the article is titled :

Irrefutable proof christianity is true:

Irrefutable Proof Christianity Is True.pdf

it's part of the PDF's link I sent before:
PDF's on Apologetics – Google Drive

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
sorry I just realized I was rambling in the op, so I edited it. Man, thats embarrasing. It's ok, God knows. Anyway, the software was developed for school of ministry students, but they realized it would be great to simply equip christians. So at least download the books, both the pdf's and three gigabytes of books, and you can always install the word software later. I don't want the links to break. I don't know how long they will be active. Just make a note that those resources are file types for "the word software"

they won't work on anything else.

Upvote 0