100% of Christians believe Moses was accurate and right

How accurate and reliable are the writting of Moses?

• They are 100% trustworthy and reliable.

• They are mostly trustworthy and reliable.

• They are somewhat trustworthy and reliable.

• They are never trustworthy and reliable.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hector Medina

Questioning Roman Catholic
May 10, 2002
San Antonio,Texas USA
Visit site
✟16,223.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I believe the writings are 100% accurate.
I'm a YEC of course!
And we are discovering more and more little by little.
With me it would have to be all or none for God's word and its all!!!!

God Bless,

Hector

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by Hector Medina
I believe the writings are 100% accurate.
I'm a YEC of course!
And we are discovering more and more little by little.
With me it would have to be all or none for God's word and its all!!!!

God Bless,

Hector

You can keep thinking that "we" are discovering more and more I guess "evidence" little, by litte. But the truth is the real world evidence completely proves YEC wrong.

Upvote 0

Caedmon

kawaii
Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2001
R'lyeh
✟49,383.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by JohnR7
The Red Sea is symbolic for the Blood of Jesus.

So were Pharoah's soldiers "saved" when the "Blood of Jesus" covered them?

It sounds like she is unsure about being cleansed in and though the Blood of Jesus.

:scratch:

When God parted the waters, the Hebrew children really had no choice but to cross, because Pharaoh's army was coming down on them fast.

So they were forced to be "saved"? Are you a Calvinist?

Upvote 0
Originally posted by JohnR7

It amazes me that so called educated people mock at the Bible so much when it's historical accuracy is impeccable.

What amazes me is that ANYONE can believe that the bible is even remotely accurate.  Hysterically accurate is more like it.

Which is accurate, that the world was made in 7 days (accurate?) or that Moses jammed every animal on the planet in one boat? 

Woops, "The Red Sea is symbolic for the Blood of Jesus. It sounds like she is unsure about being cleansed in and though the Blood of Jesus. " what happened to biblical accuracy?

Your belief of Biblical accuracy is what is incredible John.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by Noek
What amazes me is that ANYONE can believe that the bible is even remotely accurate.  Hysterically accurate is more like it.

Which is accurate, that the world was made in 7 days (accurate?) or that Moses jammed every animal on the planet in one boat? 

Your belief of Biblical accuracy is what is incredible John.

Noah, not Moses. But that doesn't make it any less absurd.

BTW, did you know that at the end of the Flood story, Noah gets drunk and passes out buck naked on his front lawn? When Canaan, his youngest son, sees this, he calls the other sons to cover Noah up. Noah wakes up and curses Canaan! (Genesis 9:20-25)

And God found him to be the only man on Earth worth saving. Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Noek
Which is accurate, that the world was made in 7 days (accurate?)

What a day and a time we live in now. That people mock the written word of Living God like this with no respect or reverance at all.

As far as the world being made in 7 days. Usually a day to God would be 1000 years to us. But it could mean a age or a era of time, of any length.

Upvote 0

troodon

Be wise and be smart
Dec 16, 2002
University of Iowa
Visit site
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sure the Assyrians or Babylonians didn't hold it (the Bible) in such high esteem. Nor did the Romans until Constantine came along. What makes you think there's something special about people in this time period in regards to not treating the Bible with some special reverence?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by chickenman
god chose noah because he was the only man who ever existed who could possibly fit enough species onto the ark - I suspect he was probably born with magic powers, or the ark was like dr who's tardis

Or perhaps there were multiple Arks and multiple Noahs, just as there were several Dr. Whos. :D

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by chickenman
god chose noah because he was the only man who ever existed who could possibly fit enough species onto the ark -

Ok Chicken man, fess up, how did you make it as a wild bird before man domesticated you and offered you protection? At least a road runner can move fast enough to get out of harms way.

Upvote 0