Honeycomb

Mar 25, 2002
Santa Barbara Ca
Visit site
✟284.00
Faith
Protestant
10 Kings. :bow:

The 10 kings who receive their power for one hour with the beast, over in Rev. 17:12, lead the entire world to worshiping the Imposter Jesus standing in the holy place (Mat. 24:15)

where he ought not!

Zech. 8:20 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:

People from around the world will go to Jerusalem to seek the one who is there.

Who do you think it is they will find there?

[21] And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.

The whole world will believe this one standing in Jerusalem is the LORD of hosts.

Will you go also?

It is written that antichrist shall come and deceive the whole world and stand in the holy place shortly before the true Jesus returns.

What is it that he deceives the whole world into believing?

The apostle Paul documents this very clearly in 2 Thes. 2: that the whole world will seek after the Imposter, Satan (disguised as Jesus) antichrist.

Zech. 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Many people and strong nations, the whole world joined together as one, shall come to Jerusalem to seek the LORD of hosts, thinking Jesus has returned

[23] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a--->Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have--->heard that God is with you.

Who are these 10 men?

We see these men taking hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, or at least claims to be a Jew (Rev. 2:9, 3:9), and saying "We will go with you: for we have "HEARD" that God is with you!"

These ten men are the ten kings of the one world political system (Dan. 7:24, Rev. 17:12) who come to power one hour with the beast.

When the true King of kings and Lord of lords returns to this earth, there won't be any rumors or "hearing" that Jesus Christ is in Jerusalem for every eye shall see Him and every knee shall instantly bow before Him.

Paul taught us in 1 Cor. 15:52 that when Jesus Christ returns at the sound of the 7th Trump, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be changed into our spiritual bodies.

Listen to your Father's Word and "take heed" to the words of Jesus Christ concerning the "rumor", the hearing, that Jesus Christ has returned, because it will be the great lie of 2 Thess 2:11

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This is the strong deception and delusion Paul speaks of in 2 Thes. 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."

What lie? That the LORD is in Jerusalem. :)

The Greek word (Strong's # 5580) for "false Christs" is the singular word "pseudochristos" which means "a spurious Messiah: - false Christ".

The false Christ comes just before the true Messiah returns.

Let no man deceive you! Christ warned you of the great deception to come!

[25] Behold, I have told you before.

[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

So when they say, "Let us go down to Jerusalem and worship :bow: God", DON'T GO!

Don't believe that big lie 2 Thes. 2:11. because they will be worshiping the Antichrist who appears first in the last. They will be licking out of Satans hand.

They will believe that he is Jesus Christ Himself. :priest:

Have a great day :wave:
Peace & God bless

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi RKF . Yes , satan wants to rule over humanity as a God , but not as jehovah or jesus or Allah , to do that would give credibility to another God other than himself . I will give you some scriptures that back up what I am saying . DANIEL : 11:36 He shall exalt and magnify himself above every God , shall speak blasphemies against the God of Gods . REVELATION : 13:6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God , to blaspheme his name , his tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven . And it was granted to him to make war with the saints . DANIEL : 11:37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers , nor regard any God , for he shall magnify himself above them all . If your still with me RKF then you will agree that this is not something that a pretender Jesus would say or do . The above statements tell me that this guy is an atheist , and the reason I think he will be an arab , is as follows . The book of HABAKKUK is a view of the end time , who this evil guy is and what he does . HABAKKUK :2:5 Indeed because he trasgresses by wine . Because of this statement , an eschatologist once stated that this evil dude must be a drunk , what rubbish ! I can work this out by using common sense and logic . If I was an arab living under islamic law ( the prohibitation of alcohol ) then the above statement makes sense . On top of all that I have said , most people agree that the action in the future is in and around Israel and the middle east , that's another reason to believe he is an arab . And don't forget , who in the middle east do you think would hate jews and christians enough to cut of their heads ? Book of revelation Hope that was helpfull RKF .

Upvote 0

Honeycomb

Mar 25, 2002
Santa Barbara Ca
Visit site
✟284.00
Faith
Protestant
Satan's disguise is the blasphemy

Tribulation of the tempter. :priest:

Rev. 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Many imagine that the dragon, Satan, the antichrist, is going to say evil things against God.

He's not going to be speaking "bad things" about God. He's going to be speaking AS GOD and everything that comes out of his mouth is blasphemous because he is claiming that HE IS GOD.

That's the blaspheme!

Remember what Paul told us would happen BEFORE our gathering back to Christ?

2 Thes. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a-->falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The "falling away" is the great apostasy which we read of in Rev. 13:8 whereby the whole world worships the dragon, the son of perdition, Satan disguised as Jesus.

2 Thes. 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is your blaspheme of Rev. 13:6!

Blaspheme of God's "name and His tabernacle and all that is in heaven".

Satan sits in the temple of God claiming to be the Messiah and all those Christians who didn't have enough oil in their lamps, were Biblically illiterate and were not sealed with the knowledge of His Word, are bowing to the dragon, worshipping Satan, believing he is Jesus!

The dragon is really good at deception. Just wait a few verses and we'll see him perform "miracles" to dazzle everyone.

Rev. 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

How does Satan overcome the saints? :pink:

Real simple. He causes them to be delivered up to councils and placed on trial before the world.

Christ foretold us this. He has foretold us all things!

Mark 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

But remember, not one hair on their heads can be harmed (Luke 21:18). Beaten means the same thing as "he overcame them" or let's say they shall be "brow beaten".

Satan is not going to publicly physically beat people. He's to smart for that.

He's claiming he is Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords, the ruler of the whole world with power over all kindreds and tongues and nations.

And all the world believes this imposter!

Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

There it is, the Great Apostasy! :bow: :priest:

If you don't know ahead of time that there are two Christs, if you don't understand 2 Thes. 2 and the 7 Seals real, real good, then you will end up worshiping Satan as Jesus, the antichrist.

You see, from Ezekiel 28 we know how beautiful and charismatic this guy really is!

And from Daniel we know he enters in peacefully and prosperously.

Peace & God bless

Upvote 0

Wildfire

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
✟954.00
He is also a God of "forces" ,which could signify great strength in military power since he causes fire to come down from the heavens <sky>?

Who is able to make war with him <the beast>?

And he shall increase his holdings with a strange God..., could be Islam.

But, who has the highest seat and power of authority in the entire world, that would be coveted by Satan/and the antichrist?
Where would you go if you were him, but to the Presidency of the United States;
Who knows whats coming in our future, but God the almighty?

Wildfire

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No , he is not the God of forces , he worships the God of forces ( military might ) . The false prophet makes fire come down from heaven on the earth to decieve them into worshiping the beast . Is this a religion ? NO ... And they worshiped the beast saying , who is able to fight with him ( military might ) . When john wrote this , he new nothing of military satilites .

Upvote 0

Honeycomb

Mar 25, 2002
Santa Barbara Ca
Visit site
✟284.00
Faith
Protestant
BY RKF

Good post honeycomb, So I take it that you believe in the post rapture?

BY ELI

Thanks RKF :) God bless. Post rapture? Yes & No, I think?

I believe we rapture (Harpazo) when Jesus returns to destroy the wicked.

Yes, if you mean we change 1 Cor 15:51-52, and are gathered to Christ and appear with Him on the Mount of Olives, upon his return. No, if you mean we are evacuated from Earth before the coming wrath and destruction.

I believe God’s “wrath” has little or no effect on His servant ministers (very elect) of the final days.

The Kingdom of Heaven is coming here to Earth. We are supposed to be God’s mouthpiece & spearhead here on Earth.

I’m looking forward to the arrival of Satan’s Massive Locust army (imposter Saints & Angels) bad angels.

Satan himself appears as Jesus. The “Antichrist” being just another name for Satan. It’s a trick of deception most will fall for because most didn’t or don’t care about God and His word so they deserve what they get.

God's children don't run or fly-away to escape Antichrist. We have power over Satan and his imposter kingdom. Luke 10:19

Tell you the honest truth; I am sickened by those claiming Jesus but not willing to die for Him. Those which latch-on to the Fly-away to escape tribulation fantasy doctrines.

We stay a fight using God’s word. Words have power, more so, than even many Christians care to realize.

We don’t run from our duties as watchmen, calling-out the warning before they arrive and witnessing against them, after, when delivered-up and put on trial.

I’m reading that only the two church leaders are killed, not all those in them.

And they can only hold us for ten days. Rev 2:10.

I say, bring it on. Satan and His people are no match for servants of the Living God.

I would like to add: :pink:

Those of the "Locust" army will have access to some pretty impressive hardware; "hi-tech" vehicles etc, and are very convincing Supernatural hunks, appearing as very good looking powerful beauties, crowned & clothed in splendor.

It really hurts when I’m laughed at :( and scorned :mad: by fellow Christians. Not for me, but to me, as they insult His warning and His word by laughing.

Peace & God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wildfire

Feb 13, 2002
Visit site
✟954.00
I agree, people fear what they cannot see so they try and <imagine> what satan looks like and it's someone made up in the movies.
Whats funny, is that he <satan> is not grotesque or ugly; he is in fact the center of all earthly desires: vanity, jealousy, envy, pride, greed, lust and selfishness.

That is what takes us away from God.
Wildfire

Upvote 0

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by RKF
I agree we have power over the devil, but some fail to use it, why? I know not...They think the devil is this all powerful creature but he isn't much more than an imp

Actually, Satan is a VERY powerful being, BUT the blood of Christ is that much stronger. :clap:

How else do you think he gets so much power if he was weak? His power lies in that he can manipulate like none other. Just praise God that Jesus died for you. You'd be losing the battle handily if He didn't. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.