• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

1 Million Blessings for the best idea!

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by Avatar, Oct 22, 2009.

1. RoseyK

RoseyK A Daughter of the King

+23,022
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    This is actually a really good idea. :thumbsup: I have a friend who makes extra money doing this. There are a lot of people who do not have the time to do their yard work. And there are even more people willing to pay to have snow removed. The biggest expense is getting a truck with the plow attachment....but it will pay off for you the first winter if the weather is right.

2. thriftyEvie

thriftyEvie when your down,look up ^ :)

+364
    Christian
    Private
    eBay

3. Crujir

Crujir SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!

+717
    Christian
    Married
    You could try working for ChaCha :D:D:D:D:D

I've been trying to apply for them for some time now, but they still aren't hiring. Go to ChaCha.com to check it out. In short, all you do is sit on the computer and answer questions asked by people from their cell phones. ChaCha gives you all the tools you need to find answers, and you usually find it within a minute or two, and then you send the answer back to the person's phone and they receive it in a text! I love ChaCha :D I ask them questions all the time, because unlike the KGB answering service, ChaCha is totally free.

It would be such a super fun job, though I'm not sure how much money one makes doing it... You'd have to research that yourself.

Anyway, I hope things go well for you! The Lord will provide for your needs, so no worries.

God bless!

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,712
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    that sounds super cool! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

5. brinny

+107,712
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    no ideas, Avatar, just wanna let you know i'm lifting you and your family up to Abba, my friend :hug:

6. andreha

andreha Senior Contributor

+10,516
    Word of Faith
    Married
    Hey Avatar

I have another idea, if you like. You could help realtors market properties on the internet, using search engine optimisation, as well as a content management system (CMS) to help you easily administer the properties of offer, from your home. You could make a deal with realtors to get a percentage of their commission, or a fixed fee, or even a combination. That could also generate a rather nice income. :)

7. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I know several people who would pay for someone to help them sell stuff on ebay.

I even did that with a friend once. But it depends on what it is and how much competition there is in that area.

8. brinny

+107,712
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    haha what a FUN idea!! :clap:

9. Eurasia

Eurasia Living in hybrid space

+2,202
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    Can you provide a service or sell a product? Then perhaps you can advertise through the internet. How about graphic design ? Designing websites for other companies.

10. brinny

+107,712
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Lifting you and your family up to Abba, my friend :hug: