Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am born of God, I cannot sin.

1 John 3; 9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin: for his seed remains the in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Sorry, that according to you, 1 John 3:9 doesn't apply to Christians.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc,

1. You have one scripture and no other scriptures to back it up.

I'm sorry that you won't admit that you're wrong when you clearly are.

2. You might be born again but I
don't believe you are being truthful and I know you are not in exegesis.

3. You are using a literal statement that doesn't stand on it's own in the complete context.
There are other people like you that take a literal statement and think they have an open and shut case when they don't.
For example, those believe because we are given eternal life proves UES and UR.
Eternal life is an eternal substance and whether you choose God or not or backslide and apostate. However, the possession of the eternal substance is completely different.
You do the same thing with 1 John 3:9.
If you interpret the whole word of God literally and no other way you won't be able to ever understand the word of God. Listen to wise counsel of people who understand the truth of God's word.
If you don't understand why 1 Corinthians 15:31 is important to understand correctly and that you won't study it out is a shame and is why you are not being fair and your motive is not pure before God or man and yes that is sin.
You need to work on being humble before God in rightly dividing the word of truth.
You say you get angry, so what. That is sin and not righteous anger. You let the cat out of the bag. Start being honest, then people might just believe that you are credible but as it stands now that is not the case! I pray you will. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc,

1. You have one scripture and no other scriptures to back it up.

There is more than one Scripture, yet you do not search the scriptures to see if they are verified.

I'm sorry that you won't admit that you're wrong when you clearly are.

Scripture is not wrong. Gods Word is not wrong. I trust the scripture is true. I trust Gods Word is true.
You are sorry I don't trust what you claim is true.

2. You might be born again but I
don't believe you are being truthful and I know you are not in exegesis.

You teach to trust the world, what the world thinks and believes.
I teach to trust the Word of God.

3. You are using a literal statement that doesn't stand on it's own in the complete context.

Gods Word stands True, regardless of where it appears in Scripture.

There are other people like you that take a literal statement and think they have an open and shut case

And we are the FEW, who do not Challenge the Truth of the Word of God.

Eternal life is an eternal substance and whether you choose God or not or backslide and apostate.

Choose God or choose apostate....?
You are without understanding.
Men WITH God are forever WITH God.

However, the possession of the eternal substance is completely different.
You do the same thing with 1 John 3:9.
If you interpret the whole word of God literally and no other way you won't be able to ever understand the word of God.

You teach "understanding" comes from men.
That is false.

Listen to wise counsel of people who understand the truth of God's word.

You continue to teach, you are the way, do as YOU have done, listen to PEOPLE, to understand God's Word.
That is a False teaching.

If you don't understand why 1 Corinthians 15:31 is important to understand correctly and that you won't study it out is a shame and is why you are not being fair and your motive is not pure before God or man and yes that is sin.

You continue to bully, if I do not do what you do, that is is a shame unto me, and sin unto me.
Your teaching is corrupt, and of the world.
Your tactics of bulling, is not my shame, but yours.

You need to work on being humble before God in rightly dividing the word of truth.

More bully tactics. I know the difference between rightly dividing the Word of Truth,
That IS presented in Scripture, AND men who
CHANGE the Word of Truth, because they cannot believe it as it stands.

You say you get angry,

That is FALSE.
YOU, thought, decided, spoke, saying I was angry. I didn't. Still you speak what is False.

That is sin and not righteous anger.

More of your bully tactics. Falsely accusing me, for what you have done.

Start being honest,

More of your bully tactics, false accusations, for what you yourself have done.

I pray you will.

WOT, God does not hear, men of the world.

I Trust to Believe the Word of God, as it stands.

I KNOW, and DID, all that was required to Give MY LIFE to the Lord.

I TRUST God, for ALL He has done FOR me.

I am DEAD, with Christ, crucified with Him.
I am FREED FROM SIN.
Rom 6:7

God FORBID, that I live any longer in sin.
Rom 6: 2

The World knows NOT me, because they KNOWETH NOT Him.
You know NOT ME, and are teaching, to follow your way, yet I reject your way, and you bully with your tactics of saying...to me....
Shame, sin, anger, unrighteousness, dishonestly, uncreditable...
1 John 3:1

Yet, I am the one saying, Trust God, Trust the Word of God is True, Give your life to God, Gods Power Frees a man from sin, and Keeps a man freed from Sin.
Rom 6: 7

I abide IN the Lord. He abides IN Me.
I KNOW Him. He KNOWS me.
I SINNETH NOT.
Not by MY Power, BUT BY HE who abides IN ME.
Whosoever abide the IN Him, SINNETH NOT.
1 John 3:

The Love of the Father has bestowed upon me, to be called, a son of God.
I AM His son, Because He gave to me, HIS SEED, Because I Believe IN Him, Because I Trust HIS WORD IS TRUE, Because I GAVE MY LIFE TO HIM, Because I abide IN HIM, and HE IN ME.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
For his seed remaineth in him;
And he CANNOT NOT SIN,
BECAUSE he IS born of God.
1 John 3:9

WE, (I) know that whosever is born of God SINNETH NOT.
1 John 5:18

And we (I) know that the Son of God is come
AND HATH, given us (ME) UNDERSTANDING.

You can continue to REJECT the TRUTH, as not satisfactory to you and continue to TEACH, to seek men, the world for understanding, and Call it RIGHT and HONEST.

You can continue using your bully tactics, making false implications toward me.

You can continue STANDING on LINE, claiming you are WITH the Lord, while challenging HIS WORD.

It has ZERO affects on me STANDING WITH THE LORD FOREVER.

BUT you should know, there is NO LINE...
OF Kind of WITH the Lord, and Kind of AGAINST His Word.

Jesus came to DIVIDE.
The DIVISION "IS" the havoc Among men.
It is NOT the Will of the Father, for men to shout, I believe, I believe, WHILE they STAND IN contention Against His Word.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I have come to give peace on earth?
I TELL YOU NAY;
But rather DIVISION.

Matt 12:30
He that is NOT WITH ME
IS AGAINST ME.

How you TEACH, to BE WITH THE Lord, YET Against The WORD of GOD, who IS the Lord,
IS AGAINST HIM.

And I fully reject your teaching.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is more than one Scripture, yet you do not search the scriptures to see if they are verified.

Scripture is not wrong. Gods Word is not wrong. I trust the scripture is true. I trust Gods Word is true.
You are sorry I don't trust what you claim is true.

You teach to trust the world, what the world thinks and believes.
I teach to trust the Word of God.

Gods Word stands True, regardless of where it appears in Scripture.

And we are the FEW, who do not Challenge the Truth of the Word of God.

Choose God or choose apostate....?
You are without understanding.
Men WITH God are forever WITH God.

You teach "understanding" comes from men.
That is false.

You continue to teach, you are the way, do as YOU have done, listen to PEOPLE, to understand God's Word.
That is a False teaching.

You continue to bully, if I do not do what you do, that is is a shame unto me, and sin unto me.
Your teaching is corrupt, and of the world.
Your tactics of bulling, is not my shame, but yours.

More bully tactics. I know the difference between rightly dividing the Word of Truth,
That IS presented in Scripture, AND men who
CHANGE the Word of Truth, because they cannot believe it as it stands.

That is FALSE.
YOU, thought, decided, spoke, saying I was angry. I didn't. Still you speak what is False.

More of your bully tactics. Falsely accusing me, for what you have done.

More of your bully tactics, false accusations, for what you yourself have done.

WOT, God does not hear, men of the world.

I Trust to Believe the Word of God, as it stands.

I KNOW, and DID, all that was required to Give MY LIFE to the Lord.

I TRUST God, for ALL He has done FOR me.

I am DEAD, with Christ, crucified with Him.
I am FREED FROM SIN.

God FORBID, that I live any longer in sin.
Rom 6: 2

The World knows NOT me, because they KNOWETH NOT Him.
You know NOT ME, and are teaching, to follow your way, yet I reject your way, and you bully with your tactics of saying...to me....
Shame, sin, anger, unrighteousness, dishonestly, uncreditable...

Yet, I am the one saying, Trust God, Trust the Word of God is True, Give your life to God, Gods Power Frees a man from sin, and Keeps a man freed from Sin.
Rom 6: 7

I abide IN the Lord. He abides IN Me.
I KNOW Him. He KNOWS me.
I SINNETH NOT.
Not by MY Power, BUT BY HE who abides IN ME.
Whosoever abide the IN Him, SINNETH NOT.
1 John 3:

The Love of the Father has bestowed upon me, to be called, a son of God.
I AM His son, Because He gave to me, HIS SEED, Because I Believe IN Him, Because I Trust HIS WORD IS TRUE, Because I GAVE MY LIFE TO HIM, Because I abide IN HIM, and HE IN ME.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
For his seed remaineth in him;
And he CANNOT NOT SIN,
BECAUSE he IS born of God.

WE, (I) know that whosever is born of God SINNETH NOT.
1 John 5:18

And we (I) know that the Son of God is come
AND HATH, given us (ME) UNDERSTANDING.

You can continue to REJECT the TRUTH, as not satisfactory to you and continue to TEACH, to seek men, the world for understanding, and Call it RIGHT and HONEST.

You can continue using your bully tactics, making false implications toward me.

You can continue STANDING on LINE, claiming you are WITH the Lord, while challenging HIS WORD.

It has ZERO affects on me STANDING WITH THE LORD FOREVER.

BUT you should know, there is NO LINE...
OF Kind of WITH the Lord, and Kind of AGAINST His Word.

Jesus came to DIVIDE.
The DIVISION "IS" the havoc Among men.
It is NOT the Will of the Father, for men to shout, I believe, I believe, WHILE they STAND IN contention Against His Word.

Suppose ye that I have come to give peace on earth?
I TELL YOU NAY;
But rather DIVISION.

He that is NOT WITH ME
IS AGAINST ME.

How you TEACH, to BE WITH THE Lord, YET Against The WORD of GOD, who IS the Lord,
IS AGAINST HIM.

And I fully reject your teaching.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc, You gave no scripture to rebut any scripture I gave.
That shows you don't have nothing to show except your opinion which does not agree with what you say the scripture says.
You need to learn how to rightly divide the word correctly instead of acting like you are an authority on something that you are not.

2. You think I am bullying and yet you don't care about the scripture and why certain things arrest important except the scripture that you think you are right on and nobody agrees with you including most scholars.
You can believe whatever you want but at least be truthful and fair in exegesis and realize when you're wrong and admit it. Jerry kelso

Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc, You gave no scripture to rebut any scripture I gave. That shows you don't have nothing to show except your opinion which does not agree with what you say the scripture says.

Jerry, It is quite simple.
I presented what I trust to believe.
I presented the Scripture that verifies my belief to be true.

The Scripture I presented. 1 John 3:9, is not mysterious language. It is quite plain and to the point.

You want to believe PART of 1 John 3:9, yet the PART you don't believe, you think you can use another Scripture, according to your understanding, and make the PART of
1 John 3:9 you don't believe, INVALID.

You have already stated by what methods you come to your understanding.

I don't agree with your methods.
And still you wonder why I will not allow you to suck me into some discussion of what you think, makes the Part of 1 John 3:9, according to you, INVALID.

You need to learn how to rightly divide the word correctly instead of acting like you are an authority on something that you are not.

I already know WHAT rightly dividing the word of God means, and how to effect it.
And you are in error, God is the authority on His Word, I only have to Trust it, just as I Trust His Understanding, over yours.

2. You think I am bullying

You do.

and yet you don't care about the scripture

And then you follow your bulling with outlandish and false accusations....as you just did.

and why certain things arrest important except the scripture that you think you are right on and nobody agrees with you including most scholars.

While you find IMPORTANCE, that YOU have found a method to interpret scripture, in the same art-ful way other men do....I don't.

I ONLY have to be in AGREEMENT WITH God, trusting His WORD is TRUTH.
I ONLY have to be in AGREEMENT WITH God, that HIS UNDERSTANDING of HIS WORD,
ONLY Comes FROM HIM.

You can believe whatever you want

Have already told you. I Trust to believe Gods Word is TRUTH, and my understanding of His Word is from Him.

but at least be truthful and fair in exegesis and realize when you're wrong and admit it. Jerry kelso

Why don't you try honesty?

You WANT to be accounted as born of God,
Yet you simply CANNOT Believe His Word is TRUE, to keep a man from sinning any more.

You want it both ways....to be born of God AND to continue sinning....and that is in direct opposition of Gods Word....and precisely WHY, I have no interest in your art-ful WAYS, to make YOUR WAYS RIGHT, and GODS WORD WRONG.

That is not honesty, it is deceit.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jerry, It is quite simple.
I presented what I trust to believe.
I presented the Scripture that verifies my belief to be true.

The Scripture I presented. 1 John 3:9, is not mysterious language. It is quite plain and to the point.

You want to believe PART of 1 John 3:9, yet the PART you don't believe, you think you can use another Scripture, according to your understanding, and make the PART of
1 John 3:9 you don't believe, INVALID.

You have already stated by what methods you come to your understanding.

I don't agree with your methods.
And still you wonder why I will not allow you to suck me into some discussion of what you think, makes the Part of 1 John 3:9, according to you, INVALID.

I already know WHAT rightly dividing the word of God means, and how to effect it.
And you are in error, God is the authority on His Word, I only have to Trust it, just as I Trust His Understanding, over yours.

You do.

And then you follow your bulling with outlandish and false accusations....as you just did.

While you find IMPORTANCE, that YOU have found a method to interpret scripture, in the same art-ful way other men do....I don't.

I ONLY have to be in AGREEMENT WITH God, trusting His WORD is TRUTH.
I ONLY have to be in AGREEMENT WITH God, that HIS UNDERSTANDING of HIS WORD,
ONLY Comes FROM HIM.

Have already told you. I Trust to believe Gods Word is TRUTH, and my understanding of His Word is from Him.

Why don't you try honesty?

You WANT to be accounted as born of God,
Yet you simply CANNOT Believe His Word is TRUE, to keep a man from sinning any more.

You want it both ways....to be born of God AND to continue sinning....and that is in direct opposition of Gods Word....and precisely WHY, I have no interest in your art-ful WAYS, to make YOUR WAYS RIGHT, and GODS WORD WRONG.

That is not honesty, it is deceit.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc,

1. You are the one not being honest.
You say that there is a difference between a Christian and born of God. Where is your scripture?
1 John 5:1 shows that who ever believes is born of God.
Christians believe and they are born again and they were people who had been discipled Acts 11:26.

2. Paul said, Peter and Barnabas and other Jews were carried away with the same dissimulation and they were not walking uprightly according to the truth of the gospel Acts 2:13-14.
They sinned but didn't lose their salvation and they were still born again because they gave into the truth and they didn't keep sinning that sin.

3. You said more or less 1 Corinthians 15:31 was just whatever a person guesses it is and it wasn't important to you.

4. You can't reconcile 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 that shows a Christian can defile their temple and will be destroyed meaning they can sin and 1 John 3:9 says you can't commit sin which the Greek hartartmein can't keep sinning.
You are the one not being honest to exegesis of the word.

5. You can't have one scripture say a Christian can sin and another say you can't sin without understanding the context.

6. Your problem is that you go to seed on one scripture and can't validate it with another scripture.

7. You said I want it both ways born of God and continue sinning.
That is not what I said.
Whoever is born of God is not to continue sinning.
We are to be perfect in love but we are not perfect in our knowledge.

8. I have showed you the truth of what 1 John 3:9 means and showed you scriptures of the disciples sinning and still were born of God.
I have showed you the true translation of the wording of whosever is Born of God doth not commit sin is really does not continue in sin which matches the whole context of abiding and not practicing sin.

9. I am sorry, but I have heard your codescending tone to others on this post and it is understandable why they got upset.
I have told you the truth and you call me a bully. That is like the pot caught in the kettle black.

10. Biblical hermeneutics is scriptural. So I am not presenting my way, but God's truth in rightly dividing the word.
Do you believe literal is the only hermeneutical way to understand scripture? Jerry kelso

Reactions: bugkiller
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc,

1. You are the one not being honest.
You say that there is a difference between a Christian and born of God. Where is your scripture.

So Jerry - do be honest now.
Did you walk into a Christian Church one day and Confess to God, and give your life to God?

OR, perhaps did you go to a Christian Church, for sometime, CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN, BEFORE you Confessed to God, and give your life to God?

Because HONESTLY, I know many people who attend a Christian Church for years, Learning ABOUT God, Following Christ Jesus, the Word of God, calling themselves Christians...LONG before they give their Life to the Lord, becoming Born of God, as saved and born again Christian.

There are no scriptures that say what you must call yourself.

1 John 5:1 shows that who ever believes is born of God.

Not news, People who are born of God believe in their HEART, as already established.

Christians believe and they are born again and they were people who had been discipled Acts 11:26.

You do realize people are individuals. Eh?
Not everyone calls themselves a Christian, because they believe Jesus is the Messiah, Lord and Savior, Son of God, the Christ.

2. Paul said, Peter and Barnabas and other Jews were carried away with the same dissimulation and they were not walking uprightly according to the truth of the gospel Acts 2:13-14.

So, they admonished one another?

They sinned

THEY sinned ... according to WHAT?
Jews, speaking to Jews....ummm, gee, Jewish Law ring a bell?

but didn't lose their salvation and they were still born again because they gave into the truth and they didn't keep sinning that sin.

So pretend Jewish Law applies to you...
Doesn't affect me.

3. You said more or less 1 Corinthians 15:31 was just whatever a person guesses it is and it wasn't important to you.

1 Corinthians 15:31
I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord. I die daily.

IS your interest. Not the topic of the OP.
You can at any time start a thread and talk, talk, talk about 1 Corinthians 15:31 all you want. Try to stay on topic.

4. You can't reconcile 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 that shows a Christian can defile their temple and will be destroyed meaning they can sin

Men who choose to be subject themselves to Jewish Law, should really get themselves copies of all the Jewish teachings, so they don't miss knowing which sins they commit, and which works get them into heaven!

and 1 John 3:9 says you can't commit sin which the Greek hartartmein can't keep sinning.

Perhaps you are also are a Greek, and require the words "can't keep sinning".
I have no issue with, Can't commit sin, or can't keep sinning, or cannot sin, or sins no more...to understand...
It is the the SIN that does not continue!

Checked even with some 8yr olds, and even they understood, SIN does not, CANNOT Continue being committed by a man born of God.

Sorry, you have such a difficult time comprehending.

You are the one not being honest to exegesis of the word.

And, your accusation is supposed to do what?
Make me acquiesce to YOUR WAY?
Nope, I already Have a WAY to follow, perhaps you have heard of Him. His name is Jesus.

5. You can't have one scripture say a Christian can sin and another say you can't sin without understanding the context.

You want the context to be about a Christian.
When the Context is about the INDIVIDUAL, and HIS CREED.

You apparently think, Jews stopped considering their Laws in application to themselves....they didn't.
Nor did Jesus DESTROY their Law....
And today, they STILL consider and apply their laws to themselves...EVEN the Jews who ARE Believers Jesus is their Messiah....they do not call themselves Christians.

You seem to think every man that is born of God, IS A CHRISTIAN.....is called a Christian...calls themselves a Christian...
Which is false.

You seem to think every man LEARNING ABOUT GOD, not yet born of God...can't call themselves a Christian.
Which is false.

6. Your problem is that you go to seed on one scripture and can't validate it with another scripture.

Ya, I did. I can write it, but I can't read it for you.

7. You said I want it both ways born of God and continue sinning.
That is not what I said.
Whoever is born of God is not to continue sinning.
We are to be perfect in love but we are not perfect in our knowledge.

Whosoever.....ANYONE....WHOSOEVER, is born of God....CANNOT SIN, doth NOT COMMIT SIN.

Perhaps you should PAUSE, and LEARN, JESUS, was born of God. He CANNOT SIN, doth NOT COMMIT SIN!

Perhaps you should PAUSE, and LEARN,
the Spirit of God was IN JESUS.
And JESUS was IN GOD.

The Great GIFT of Gods SPIRIT IN A MAN, and a MAN IN GOD, IS "WHY" a man born of God, cannot sin, cannot commit sin.

8. I have showed you the truth of what 1 John 3:9 means and showed you scriptures of the disciples sinning and still were born of God.

All you show is YOU do NOT understand the Great Gift God has given a GENTILE, who is NOT UNDER the LAW.

All you show is YOU do NOT understand JEWS did NOT set aside their own Jewish Laws WHILE they were learning ABOUT Jesus, and accepting Him as the Christ.

Just as Gentiles, can not SET ASIDE their CARNAL MINDS, trying to figure out what Scriptures mean, instead of DOING what Scripture says, and TRUST HIS WORD, and be patient for GOD to give the man HIS Understanding.

I have showed you the true translation of the wording of whosever is Born of God doth not commit sin is really does not continue in sin which matches the whole context of abiding and not practicing sin.

You have continually shown, that Christian is the magic word, that means born of God.
It doesn't.
Many Christians ARE born again.
Many Christians ARE just beginning to Learn, and following the teachings, and ARE NOT born again.
Jews that believe Jesus is their Messiah, follow along, believe in His Word, and DO NOT call themselves Christians.

You do not consider WHO is SPEAKING to WHOM in Scripture, thus you can not divide the word of TRUTH.

All Scripture is TRUTH, but it ALL does not apply the same to Every Individual.

Thus one has to DIVIDE the TRUTH, apply what does apply to you, and not apply what does not apply to you.

You want to declare you SIN LIKE Peter....?
Well then BE A JEW LIKE Peter, and BE in violation of Jewish LAW.

9. I am sorry, but I have heard your codescending tone to others on this post and it is understandable why they got upset.

I have heard theirs as well. And yours.
Shame, Not honest. Not truthful. Prideful..
Funny how you except yourself.

I have told you the truth

What you have INDICATED, but refused to flat out say, is you are born of God and continue to sin.

As a matter of fact, you have not ONCE even said, you ARE born of God.
So, your truth?
Telling me about Jews under their Law, learning about Christ, submitting to Christ, not exactly news, or being under their Law applicable to me.

and you call me a bully. That is like the pot caught in the kettle black.

Guess that all depends on which moment in time you decide which role you elect to be.

It is sort of to the point, if you can't take it don't dish it out.

10. Biblical hermeneutics is scriptural.

Hermeneutics is simply methods of theorizing what men interpret the Scripture to mean.

Men do not have the Ability to accurately interpret the Word of God, without God giving the man His own understanding.

So I am not presenting my way, but God's truth in rightly dividing the word.

You may fool yourself, but I am not fooled by your teaching.
Dividing the word is not interpreting the word.
The Word is truthful Knowledge,
Any man can read or hear the knowledge.
It is the Understanding of the Knowledge, that comes to a man, FROM God.

You want to use art-ful methods to try and figure out what Gods Word means...
That's you.
I have direct acces to God 24-7, for whatever I desire to ask of Him.

Do you believe literal is the only hermeneutical way to understand scripture?

Why ask me a question when I have already stated....

I believe ALL Scripture is TRUE.
Understanding Scripture comes from God.

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Did you walk into a Christian Church one day and Confess to God, and give your life to God?

OR, perhaps did you go to a Christian Church, for sometime, CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN, BEFORE you Confessed to God, and give your life to God?

Because HONESTLY, I know many people who attend a Christian Church for years, Learning ABOUT God, Following Christ Jesus, the Word of God, calling themselves Christians...LONG before they give their Life to the Lord, becoming Born of God, as saved and born again Christian.

Not news, People who are born of God believe in their HEART, as already established.

Not everyone calls themselves a Christian, because they believe Jesus is the Messiah, Lord and Savior, Son of God, the Christ.

Doesn't affect me.

You can at any time start a thread and talk, talk, talk about 1 Corinthians 15:31 all you want. Try to stay on topic.

Men who choose to be subject themselves to Jewish Law, should really get themselves copies of all the Jewish teachings, so they don't miss knowing which sins they commit, and which works get them into heaven!

I have no issue with, Can't commit sin, or can't keep sinning, or cannot sin, or sins no more...to understand...

Checked even with some 8yr olds, and even they understood, SIN does not, CANNOT Continue being committed by a man born of God.

Nope, I already Have a WAY to follow, perhaps you have heard of Him. His name is Jesus.

You apparently think, Jews stopped considering their Laws in application to themselves....they didn't.
And today, they STILL consider and apply their laws to themselves...EVEN the Jews who ARE Believers Jesus is their Messiah....they do not call themselves Christians.

You seem to think every man that is born of God, IS A CHRISTIAN.....is called a Christian...calls themselves a Christian...
Which is false.

You seem to think every man LEARNING ABOUT GOD, not yet born of God...can't call themselves a Christian.
Which is false.

Whosoever.....ANYONE....WHOSOEVER, is born of God....CANNOT SIN, doth NOT COMMIT SIN.

Perhaps you should PAUSE, and LEARN, JESUS, was born of God. He CANNOT SIN, doth NOT COMMIT SIN!

And JESUS was IN GOD.

The Great GIFT of Gods SPIRIT IN A MAN, and a MAN IN GOD, IS "WHY" a man born of God, cannot sin, cannot commit sin.

All you show is YOU do NOT understand the Great Gift God has given a GENTILE, who is NOT UNDER the LAW.

All you show is YOU do NOT understand JEWS did NOT set aside their own Jewish Laws WHILE they were learning ABOUT Jesus, and accepting Him as the Christ.

Just as Gentiles, can not SET ASIDE their CARNAL MINDS, trying to figure out what Scriptures mean, instead of DOING what Scripture says, and TRUST HIS WORD, and be patient for GOD to give the man HIS Understanding.

You have continually shown, that Christian is the magic word, that means born of God.
It doesn't.
Many Christians ARE just beginning to Learn, and following the teachings, and ARE NOT born again.
Jews that believe Jesus is their Messiah, follow along, believe in His Word, and DO NOT call themselves Christians.

You do not consider WHO is SPEAKING to WHOM in Scripture, thus you can not divide the word of TRUTH.

Thus one has to DIVIDE the TRUTH, apply what does apply to you, and not apply what does not apply to you.

What you have INDICATED, but refused to flat out say, is you are born of God and continue to sin.

So, your truth?
Telling me about Jews under their Law, learning about Christ, submitting to Christ, not exactly news, or being under their Law applicable to me.

Guess that all depends on which moment in time you decide which role you elect to be.

Hermeneutics is simply methods of theorizing what men interpret the Scripture to mean.

Men do not have the Ability to accurately interpret the Word of God, without God giving the man His own understanding.

That's you.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc,

1. You talk a lot and give your opinions and hardly give any scripture.
You also bring objections and skate away from reality of the truth of the word.
As far as going to church I grew up going to church nearly 4-5 times a week.
I became a born again Christian at seven only because I got saved not because I went to church and thought I was automatically in the club or because I attended church all the time.
Born of God I quoted more than once from Matthew 3 with Nicodemus and 1 John 5 with those who believe are born of God and yes I associated myself as being born of God.
Now you are not being truthful or you don't read or comprehend too well or you just want to be deceptive! Which is it?

2. Understanding comes from God. How can you know when you don't study the word of God?

3. Let me ask you a question, do you really know what the KoH and KoG message is that Jesus preached?

4. Btw, you can commit the same sin as Peter which is respect of persons and not be a Jew.
You are full of contradictions and you twist and turn the truth and won't back up by scripture.
Are you affiliated with a particular church? Who are the teachers you listen to? Or are you an island to yourself?
From your first two statements it sounds like you have had bad denominational experiences. Is that the case? What is your background spiritually?
The belief you have on 1 Peter 3:9 is a very minimal view.
Now I understand majority is not alway right but in this case it is more than the view you gave.

5. Do you believe all the scriptures are to be understood by the literal hermeneutic view that you use on 1 John 3:9?
If you can't show scripture for what you believe and explain the context then it is quite suspicious that you could know the truth.
Anyone can say the scripture says and talk in general terms like you have been doing or say they get understanding from God.
You need more concrete evidence that you know the word because at this point you are dancing around the truth even though you may have some scriptural facts in general terms.
I am interested and curious what you have to say about your background, who taught you or if you're just an island by yourself. I want to know if you believe the literal interpretation is how you interpret every single scripture and what you think context. So go ahead and don't be afraid.
Jerry kelso

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc,

1. You talk a lot and give your opinions and hardly give any scripture.

Post # 242

Rom 6:2
1 John 5:15

You also bring objections and skate away from reality of the truth of the word.

Here's reality.
The OP is about 1 John 3:9.
Here's reality.
YOUR truth is you don't believe 1 John 3:9 is true as it stands.

As far as going to church I grew up going to church nearly 4-5 times a week.
I became a born again Christian at seven

You BECAME a "born again Christian".
And BEFORE, becoming a "born again Christian"....you were not a Christian?

only because I got saved not because I went to church and thought I was automatically in the club or because I attended church all the time.

People anywhere following after Christ's teachings can be called a Christian.
Perhaps you didn't think yourself, IN THE CLUB, but then I highly doubt a 7 yr old, understood what Saved and Born Again meant, beyond "joining a club".

Born of God I quoted more than once from Matthew 3 with Nicodemus and 1 John 5 with those who believe are born of God and yes I associated myself as being born of God.

Anyone can quote Scripture.
Apparently not Everyone can make claims for themselves with their own words.

Now you are not being truthful or you don't read or comprehend too well or you just want to be deceptive! Which is it?

I speak for myself, with my own words.
And have given Scripture that applies to me, with Gods truth in Scripture.

You do not speak plainly with your own words what you belief.

2. Understanding comes from God.

That I have said numerous times.

How can you know when you don't study the word of God?

Not study Scripture? Only you can answer why you do not study Scripture.

3. Let me ask you a question,

Ask away, and I will Not Answer you, as you do not Answer Questions, I have asked you.

4. Btw, you can commit the same sin as Peter which is respect of persons and not be a Jew.

BTW - I am born of God, and cannot sin.
BTW - I KNOW him.

You are full of contradictions and you twist and turn the truth and won't back up by scripture.

BTW - your accusations are moot.
You only show YOUR accusations, but conveniently FORGOT to show the EVIDENCE of your accusations.

Are you affiliated with a particular church? Who are the teachers you listen to? Or are you an island to yourself?

Are you born of God?
Do you DENY 1 John 3:9, that a man born of God, cannot sin?

From your first two statements it sounds like you have had bad denominational experiences. Is that the case?

If that is the case, I would be the one saying that is the case.

What is your background spiritually?

I have a relationship With Christ the Lord Jesus, my God. He knows me. I know Him.

The belief you have on 1 Peter 3:9 is a very minimal view.

When did 1 Peter 3:9 become the OP?

Now I understand majority is not alway right but in this case it is more than the view you gave.

There was no case or view regarding 1 Peter 3:9.

5. Do you believe all the scriptures are to be understood by the literal hermeneutic view that you use on 1 John 3:9?

Do you believe 1 John 3:9 is true as it stands?

If you can't show scripture for what you believe and explain the context then it is quite suspicious that you could know the truth.

I trust Scripture is True.
Unlike some people, who twist the truth with their art-ful man-devised interpretations.

Anyone can say the scripture says

Yes.

and talk in general terms like you have been doing
Yes.
As well, as identifying the application of Specific terms, IN SCRIPTURE.

or say they get understanding from God.

Yes.

Or they can say, they get their understanding, from art-ful man-devised interpretations, like you.

You need more concrete evidence that you know the word because at this point you are dancing around the truth even though you may have some scriptural facts in general terms.

1 John 3:9 is the Truth. It is not general. It is VERY SPECIFIC.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit Sin:
...he CANNOT SIN, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:6 is the Truth. It is not general. It is VERY SPECIFIC.

1 John 3:6
Whosoever abideth the in him SINNETH NOT.

You simply want to CLAIM, you ARE "whosoever" born of God and CONTINUE TO SIN.

Well that PRESENTS A BIG CONTRAVERSY.

Either YOU ARE correct, and Scripture is Wrong.

Or Scripture is correct, and YOU ARE WRONG.

You dance around in circles trying to PROVE you are RIGHT and SCRIPTURE is WRONG.

And TO THE POINT, I wholeheartly AGREE with Scripture and I adamantly DISAGREE WITH YOU.

That is not generally speaking, but very precise.

I am interested and curious what you have to say about your background, who taught you

Who? The Word of God.

or if you're just an island by yourself.

Nope, not by myself.

I want to know if you believe the literal interpretation
"The" Literal interpretation?

Don't you comprehend.....

Scripture, is simply Knowledge?

"Interpretation" is Arriving at the UNDERSTANDING "OF" the KNOWLEDGE.

Scripture, is simply KNOWLEDGE, you can BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

You appear to CHOSE to BELIEVE the KNOWLEDGE, "AFTER" YOU HAVE artfully concluded what the UNDERSTANDING IS.

That IS the same thing, Philosophers do.
THEY read the KNOWLEDGE, wonder, doubt,
THEN try to make SENSE OF IT IN THEIR MINDS, and wind up with some psychobabble nonsense, THAT MAKES SENSE TO their mind.

Hermeneutics is just another fancy term, for men doing the same thing......deciding in their MIND what "THEY" think Scripture means, BEFORE, they can BELIEVE ..Scripture.

Then LIKE YOU, teach what THEY have decided is the correct interpretation OF the Understanding OF the Knowledge in Scripture.

And perhaps like you, bully other men who do not AGREE with HOW they arrived at THEIR interpretations, by calling the other men....
Shameful and dishonest.

is how you interpret every single scripture

When there is something in Scripture that, I WANT TO KNOW THE MEANING....the interpretation ...the UNDERSTANDING....I seek God.

So go ahead and don't be afraid.

Your implication and understanding is YOU are born of God and continue to sin.

Perhaps fear is something you SHOULD consider.

Whosoever abidethe in him SINNETH NOT.

Whosoever SINNETH hath not seen him,
NEITHER KNOWETH HIM.

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Post # 242

Rom 6:2
1 John 5:15

Here's reality.
The OP is about 1 John 3:9.
Here's reality.
YOUR truth is you don't believe 1 John 3:9 is true as it stands.

You BECAME a "born again Christian".
And BEFORE, becoming a "born again Christian"....you were not a Christian?

People anywhere following after Christ's teachings can be called a Christian.
Perhaps you didn't think yourself, IN THE CLUB, but then I highly doubt a 7 yr old, understood what Saved and Born Again meant, beyond "joining a club".

Anyone can quote Scripture.
Apparently not Everyone can make claims for themselves with their own words.

I speak for myself, with my own words.
And have given Scripture that applies to me, with Gods truth in Scripture.

You do not speak plainly with your own words what you belief.

That I have said numerous times.

Not study Scripture? Only you can answer why you do not study Scripture.

Ask away, and I will Not Answer you, as you do not Answer Questions, I have asked you.

BTW - I am born of God, and cannot sin.
BTW - I KNOW him.

BTW - your accusations are moot.
You only show YOUR accusations, but conveniently FORGOT to show the EVIDENCE of your accusations.

Are you born of God?
Do you DENY 1 John 3:9, that a man born of God, cannot sin?

If that is the case, I would be the one saying that is the case.

I have a relationship With Christ the Lord Jesus, my God. He knows me. I know Him.

When did 1 Peter 3:9 become the OP?

There was no case or view regarding 1 Peter 3:9.

Do you believe 1 John 3:9 is true as it stands?

I trust Scripture is True.
Unlike some people, who twist the truth with their art-ful man-devised interpretations.

Yes.

sbc,

1. Do you use the literal interpretation in every scripture as you do in 1 John 3:9? Jerry kelso

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sbc, You gave no scripture to rebut any scripture I gave.
That shows you don't have nothing to show except your opinion which does not agree with what you say the scripture says.

2. You think I am bullying and yet you don't care about the scripture and why certain things arrest important except the scripture that you think you are right on and nobody agrees with you including most scholars.
You can believe whatever you want but at least be truthful and fair in exegesis and realize when you're wrong and admit it. Jerry kelso
Good come back.

bugkiller

Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Doesn't affect me.

Which is false.

Which is false.

And JESUS was IN GOD.

It doesn't.

So, your truth?

That's you.

God Bless,
SBC
The real basis for your seems to be other people. My belief isn't based on other people's actions.

bugkiller

• Agree
Reactions: listed
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe Scripture is True.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc,

1. What happened to yeas and nays, you know a simple yes or no.

2. That is a cop out.
It is plain to see you are not credible.
You accuse everyone else of what you are guilty of.
According to what you have demonstrated here is dishonesty and deceitfulness and that the Bible says you should get the mote out of your own eye.
To answer in that manner is patronizing and trust me I wasn't born yesterday and I am no novice. Once again you are being unfair and don't care. You are not credible. I only pray you will get your heart right to the truth and quit trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes. Really we can see through your facade. Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The real basis for your seems to be other people.
Sorry you fail to understand I have stated my belief is based on I choose to Trust Gods Word.

Sorry you understand that to mean other people.

Very strange.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc,

... you are not credible

... what you have demonstrated here is dishonesty and deceitfulness

....you are being unfair and don't care

....You are not credible

Jerry kelso

Perhaps when you become born of God, and sin no more, you will get over having the repeated habit of your bullying tactics.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps when you become born of God, and sin no more, you will get over having the repeated habit of your bullying tactics.

God Bless,
SBC

sbc,

1. Perhaps when you become born of God you will tell the truth.

2. See we can go back and forth on scathing comments but it doesn't accomplish too much.

3. I asked you a simple question and you wouldn't answer it.
I asked you do you use the literal interpretation on every verse in the Bible and you wouldn't answer it. Why? What are you afraid of?
Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc,

1. Perhaps when you become born of God you will tell the truth.

2. See we can go back and forth on scathing comments but it doesn't accomplish too much.

3. I asked you a simple question and you wouldn't answer it.
I asked you do you use the literal interpretation on every verse in the Bible and you wouldn't answer it. Why? What are you afraid of?
Jerry kelso

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
sbc

I asked you a simple question and you wouldn't answer it.
Jerry kelso

SBC ~ I trust the Scripture is True.

Jerry ~ "do you use the literal interpretation on every verse in the Bible?"

SBC ~
Interpretation ~ to explain the meaning of something.

SBC ~
Explain ~ to make the meaning clear.

SBC ~
Meaning ~ to render the UNDERSTANDING.

SBC ~
Only God gives the UNDERSTANDING of His Word.

Jerry ~ "do you use the literal interpretation on every verse in the Bible?

SBC ~
I Trust what is written is TRUE, whether or not I understand it.

SBC ~
God provides the interpretation, the meaning, the understanding of His Word.

SBC ~
I can guess, just like you. But it means nothing.
If there is something in Scripture, I want to understand its meaning, I seek God for His Understanding.

SBC ~ I don't interpret the Scriptures to Understand according to God.

SBC ~ Why are you asking IF I interpret the verses in Bible?

SBC ~ I Trust what the Scriptures say is True.

SBC ~ IF I WANT the interpretation, the meaning, the understanding of something in the Scripture ~ I don't interpret it ~ I seek God, to see what is ~ His interpretation, His meaning, His understanding.

Jerry ~ "why are you afraid to answer?" "You are dishonest", "untruthful", "unfair"...

SBC ~ You have been answered. I don't interpret the scriptures, unless to make a guess like you do, and I say it is a guess, unlike you.
If there is something in Scripture I want to know, I seek God for His Answer.

Jerry ~ "you don't care about scripture".

SBC ~ Of course I care about scripture. And I have the AUTHORITY to choose which scriptures I WANT TO STUDY, WHEN I choose.

SBC ~ I have NO obligation to care ABOUT what YOU CHOOSE to study in scriptures.

Jerry ~ "you're dishonest, unfair, untruthful.

SBC ~
I forgive you for your false accusations.

SBC ~
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us understanding.

SBC ~
You should know you first need to KNOW the Word, before you can Understand the Word.
The Understanding of the Word, is given by God. Seek Him.

SBC ~ Scripture says:

For he that is dead is freed from sin.

1 John 3: 6
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not.

1 John 5: 18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin:
For his seed remaineth in him:
And he cannot sin,
BECAUSE he is born of God.

SBC ~ "Jerry are you born of God"

Jerry ~ yes - at age 7.

SBC ~ "Jerry do you continue to sin?"

Jerry ~ yes.

SBC ~ Scripture says that is false.
SBC ~ Scripture says whosoever is born of God sinneth not.

Jerry ~ Hermeneutics!!

SBC ~ You us an artful technique to change what Scripture says, to mean what it doesn't say.

Jerry ~ Biblical Scholars do it. And no one agrees with you.

SBC ~ The TRUTH of God IS:
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin...
He CANNOT SIN,
Be- CAUSE he is born of God.

SBC ~ you are CHANGING the TRUTH of God into a lie.

SBC ~ you are trusting Biblical Scholars you claim, like you, that men can be born of God and still sin.

Rom 1:25
Who changed the TRUTH of God, into a lie
....served the Creature, more than the Creator...

Jerry ~ but, but, but, ALL Christians are born of God and still sin.

SBC ~

1 John 3:4
....SIN IS transgression of the LAW.

Deut 9: 7
....Rebellion against God

Josh 1:18
... Rebellion against commandment.

SBC ~ Jerry, WHEN were you IN REBELLION AGAINST GOD?

When you were naturally born IN SIN?
Did you Believe in the Lord?
Did you know the Lord?
Did you love the Lord?

I was naturally born IN REBELLION AGAINST the Lord.

I was not naturally born, believing in Him, knowing Him, loving Him.

I came to KNOW ABOUT HIM, through HIS WORD.

I came to TRUST HIS WORD IS TRUE.

I came to BELIEVE IN HIM, through HIS WORD.

I came to LOVE HIM, through HIS WORD.

I came to a DECISION, "BY" the TRUE Thoughts in "MY HEART", to GIVE MY LIFE TO GOD.

THAT WAS MY FREEWILL CHOICE to make.
Not Gods, Not yours, Not any other mans.

I CHOSE to GIVE, God the Authority OVER MY LIFE.

GOD, WHO IS FAITHFUL, ACCEPTED THAT AUTHORITY OVER MY LIFE, and CHANGED EVERYTHING about MY LIFE, in the manner, Scripture REVEALS IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD.

God FORGAVE my REBELLION AGAINST Him.
God KILLED MY BODY OF SIN.
God COVERED my body with His Light.
Gods LIGHT overcomes darkness.
God RESTORED my soul.
God GAVE me a new heart.
God Planted HIS SEED in my new heart.
Gods SEED birthed me a NEW spirit.
Gods Spirit of Truth dwells in my new heart.
Gods Spirit of Truth FEEDS my spirit His truth.

THROUGH Gods WORD, Jesus, I learned ABOUT GOD.

THROUGH Gods POWER, Christ, I was Converted to a new man, acceptable to God.

THROUGH Gods POWER, Christ, I have MET God, KNOW GOD, HAVE a DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

God IS IN ME, and I IN HIM.

THROUGH Gods POWER, Christ, I AM KEPT, in FAITH - FULLNESS - TO HIM ONLY.

I CAN NEVER AGAIN REBEL AGAINST GOD.

REBELLION WAS MY SIN AGAINST GOD.
CORRUPTING MY SOUL WAS MY SIN AGAINST GOD.

God FORGAVE MY REBELLION.
God FORGAVE MY CORRUPT SOUL.

God KILLED my body of SIN.
God WASHED my body of SIN, in Jesus' BLOOD.
God SANCTIFIED my body of SIN.
God JUSTIFIED my body to be REDEEMED.
God JUSTIFIED my natural body to be GLORIFIED, according to HIS time-frame.

God RESTORED MY SOUL.

God planted HIS SEED in my new heart, and BIRTHED MY NEW spirit.

God HAS AUTHORITY OVER MY LIFE, and HAS MADE ME:

1) FREED FROM SIN
2) INCAPABLE of EVER AGAIN SINNING.

Gods WORD IS TRUE.
1 John 3:9 is TRUE.

Whosoever IS BORN OF GOD, CANNOT SIN.

Perhaps YOU ARE A JEW, and YOUR SIN IS TRANSGRESSION of the LAW.

I am NOT A JEW. Nor was I ever UNDER the Law of the Hebrews/Jews.

I DID NOT Transgress a LAW, I was NEVER SUBJECT TO.

The WORD of GOD gives me TWO COMMANDS.

1)
Matt 22:38
This IS the first and GREAT commandment.
Thou shalt love the Lord they God with all thy heart, and with all they soul, and with all they mind.

2)
Matt 22:39
And the second IS like unto it, Thou shalt love the neighbor as thyself.

Gods POWER IN ME, gives me the strength to ACCOMPLISH fulfilling these TWO Commands.

But Perhaps you are a JEW, and continue to be UNDER Hebrew/Jewish Law, and continue to TRANSGRESS the Law.

That is something YOU will have to CHOOSE to BECOME FREED FROM, by learning ABOUT the Word of God, Trusting to BELIEVE the Word of God, Giving GOD the Authority over your LIFE, and come to KNOW God THROUGH His Christ, so He may ALSO forgive you and FREE you from your SIN, that you ALSO, are kept by HIS POWER TO SIN NO MORE, become FREED from sin, that you CANNOT sin.

No one can make your choice FOR YOU.
And NO ONE Can FORGIVE your Sin Against God, but God Himself.
And NO ONE Can KEEP you Freed from Sin,
So you CANNOT SIN, but God Himself.

No one CAN TRUST the WORD of God for you.

Currently you ARE Teaching to NOT TRUST the Word of God is TRUE.

Currently you ARE Teaching TO TRUST, interpretations of the Creature OVER the Creator.

I say I TRUST the Word of God is TRUE...
And you call me dishonest.

I say I DO NOT TRUST your method of changing the understanding of Gods Word, according to men, to mean what it does not SAY.
And you call me unfair.
And you say no one agree with me.

It really does not matter IF ANYONE agrees WITH ME.

All that DOES MATTER is I AGREE WITH GOD.

And your matter, IS you have expressed, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH Gods Word, that a man WHO IS BORN OF GOD, CANNOT SIN.

If you think you are being honest, by rejecting Gods Word, you are utterly deceived.

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,502,888.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican