1 God + 1 God + 1 God = 1 God, not 3 Gods?

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your question was Mr. @Kenny'sID

Now show me where the Bible actually says we must attend a church. If you cannot show me, then the truth is not in him, and if the truth is not in him.. well, need I say more?

Not just any other church or a church - it has to be the real Mcoy church and the bible says so:

John 4:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.

If it is not the true worship with true worshipers what would that be? It would be in vain - the Father won't be there.

Matthew 15:8-10 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far away from me.
Their worship of me is useless,
because they teach man-made rules as if they were doctrines.’”

Why is that? Isn't man-made rules alright with God?

Deuteronomy 12:4 New International Version (NIV)
You must not worship the Lord your God in their way.

Now, if I don't attend worship services would I go to Hell? You know the passage about it but did you savor its meaning? Lets go back to it again probably it would taste different.

Hebrews 10:25-27 New International Version (NIV)
not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

ragingfire.jpg

Some are in the habit of giving up meeting together. Is it wrong? Yep it is wrong and what is wrong is a sin. If it is deliberately done, well you can expect judgement and raging fire (is that Hell? - yes it is ) that will consume them. In the Church of Christ, some of us deliberately miss worship services because of many reasons - its raining, its hot outside or because of work - in that process they have sinned. We know that because we have attendances check every worship service. Unlike in other "churches" whether you failed to attend, no one will miss you - as in they don't really care (it doesn't matter - they teach falsehoods anyway).

Even during the time of Israel, worship to God is of highest concern. As we can see in the bible:

Deuteronomy 8:19 New International Version (NIV)
If you ever forget the Lord your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.

I think that is clear enough, forgetting the Lord your God has its consequences.

Isaiah 65:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
But as for you who forsake the Lord
and forget my holy mountain,
who spread a table for Fortune
and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,
I will destine you for the sword,
and all of you will fall in the slaughter;
for I called but you did not answer,
I spoke but you did not listen.
You did evil in my sight
and chose what displeases me.

How do we forsake the Lord God? How do we forget Him? - If people do not worship Him, hear His words that displeases the Lord.

Deuteronomy 4:29 New International Version (NIV)
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

The Lord God could be found if people just seek him will all their heart and soul. And all people are obliged to seek the Lord God, whether they are poor or rich, famous or not, men or women.

2 Chronicles 15:13 New International Version (NIV)
All who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

And that is the judgement that will come at the end of all things.

Revelation 14:7 New International Version (NIV)
He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Now will people go to Hell if people won't attend true worship services?

Revelation 21:8 New International Version (NIV)
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your question was Mr. @Kenny'sID

Now show me where the Bible actually says we must attend a church. If you cannot show me, then the truth is not in him, and if the truth is not in him.. well, need I say more?

Not just any other church or a church - it has to be the real Mcoy church and the bible says so:

John 4:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.

If it is not the true worship with true worshipers what would that be? It would be in vain - the Father won't be there.

Matthew 15:8-10 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far away from me.
Their worship of me is useless,
because they teach man-made rules as if they were doctrines.’”

Why is that? Isn't man-made rules alright with God?

Deuteronomy 12:4 New International Version (NIV)
You must not worship the Lord your God in their way.

Now, if I don't attend worship services would I go to Hell? You know the passage about it but did you savor its meaning? Lets go back to it again probably it would taste different.

Hebrews 10:25-27 New International Version (NIV)
not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

View attachment 194095

Some are in the habit of giving up meeting together. Is it wrong? Yep it is wrong and what is wrong is a sin. If it is deliberately done, well you can expect judgement and raging fire (is that Hell? - yes it is ) that will consume them. In the Church of Christ, some of us deliberately miss worship services because of many reasons - its raining, its hot outside or because of work - in that process they have sinned. We know that because we have attendances check every worship service. Unlike in other "churches" whether you failed to attend, no one will miss you - as in they don't really care (it doesn't matter - they teach falsehoods anyway).

Even during the time of Israel, worship to God is of highest concern. As we can see in the bible:

Deuteronomy 8:19 New International Version (NIV)
If you ever forget the Lord your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.

I think that is clear enough, forgetting the Lord your God has its consequences.

Isaiah 65:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
But as for you who forsake the Lord
and forget my holy mountain,
who spread a table for Fortune
and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,
I will destine you for the sword,
and all of you will fall in the slaughter;
for I called but you did not answer,
I spoke but you did not listen.
You did evil in my sight
and chose what displeases me.

How do we forsake the Lord God? How do we forget Him? - If people do not worship Him, hear His words that displeases the Lord.

Deuteronomy 4:29 New International Version (NIV)
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

The Lord God could be found if people just seek him will all their heart and soul. And all people are obliged to seek the Lord God, whether they are poor or rich, famous or not, men or women.

2 Chronicles 15:13 New International Version (NIV)
All who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.

And that is the judgement that will come at the end of all things.

Revelation 14:7 New International Version (NIV)
He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Now will people go to Hell if people won't attend true worship services?

Revelation 21:8 New International Version (NIV)
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

MJ, if you don't mind my saying so, all that you posted, with not a single scripture proving what I asked you to prove is a bit out there.

It's as if you think if you throw enough non answers at me, the fact you have no answer will get lost in the shuffle. Or a lot of non answers will somehow form an answer. Prove it out, take a look at all you underlined, it's just not there...nothing even close.

But that's fine, we can work with that. Now you know, even though this preacher claimed as much as we must attend a physical church to get to heaven, and more than hinted, it should be his church, you can see the trickery he used to make all that happen.

I'm certain you know by now what he claims about having to attend church is not true, hence the truth is not in him. You may deny it, but you still are aware of the fact. So the hope is, that fact will combine with other problems you'll notice along the way and one day, you will open your eyes.

I hope you will also take a close look at the mentioned trickery he used to make his point, with the false hook/twist here and there, and all. If you have any questions, we are here for you.

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would be attending worship services in just a couple of ours. I believe those are the passages in the bible as far as my memory recalls it.

Try to observe us, bible studies are conducted everyday and we have locales all over the US.

http://iglesianicristo.net/directory/

I was like you because I was born with a different religion and now looking at something different.
Picture 037.jpg

My parents like the billions of people in this planet were born Catholic then I came and heard the truth. The Church is growing, many are coming in. My father joined in last 2015 and 2 of my friends joined also. The Church is not focused on Africa and a couple of years hopefully the gospel will be spread
blue map.jpg

Matthew 24:14 New International Version (NIV)

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would be attending worship services in just a couple of ours. I believe those are the passages in the bible as far as my memory recalls it.

Yet they have nothing to do with the question asked. It's as if you aren't paying any attention to what I'm asking of you, even after all the nudging and my trying to get you on subject.

Guess you don't want to see.

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yet they have nothing to do with the question asked. It's as if you aren't paying any attention to what I'm asking of you, even after all the nudging and my trying to get you on subject.

Guess you don't want to see.

Create the subject - create a thread for it.
Sir, @Kenny'sID you are in the States and I am about 9,000 miles away.

So far I have answered (from the bible) if I don't attend worship service would I go to Hell - I answered in the affirmative. Is it a physical church - where would you attend worship services other than in a house of worship.

Also added that it must be a true worship where the Father who is spirit must be worshiped in spirit and in truth John 4:23-24.
worship.jpg

The nearest locale of the Church of Christ would be much near. No one is required to give offerings in the Church of Christ - visitors or guest.

But this is about 25-35 km away from me.
islands.jpg

Beautiful isn't it? And the temperature here is around 43 C or 109 F - beach temperature.
:hot:

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I simply asked where the bible states it is a fact, and you are still, after all this, dancing around the very simple question.

Something is definitely wrong here. you simply refuse to answer because you know the bible doesn't say that...but your preacher does...why? He wants to scare you into his church under false pretenses.

Do what you will, deny it if you must, but do remember the truth, you might want to admit to it one of these days.

Nice islands..we have the FL keys...80f today.

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I simply asked where the bible states it is a fact, and you are still, after all this, dancing around the very simple question.

Something is definitely wrong here. you simply refuse to answer because you know the bible doesn't say that...but your preacher does...why? He wants to scare you into his church under false pretenses.

Do what you will, deny it if you must, but do remember the truth, you might want to admit to it one of these days.

Nice islands..we have the FL keys...80f today.

Brother Barry Thompson scares me? No way Mr. Kenny - reading the Bible itself scares the heck out of me.

The Church of Christ is in Florida.

You can ask them your questions until there are nothing more left. Examine everything, don't believe the person like Bro. Barry Thompson check if the passage is there then believe.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can ask them your questions until there are nothing more left. Examine everything, don't believe the person like Bro. Barry Thompson check if the passage is there then believe.

Thanks, but I've seen quite enough.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"I was like you"?

What's wrong with me?

I had not even heard of your Church (INC) before I watched the video I keep bringing up, and it's funny how just that video gave them away.

All these video's you keep posting looks a lot like an advertising campaign to me. But you won't be able to see that or the point of the video's at the following link, however I feel it my duty to post the link just the same.

Iglesai Ni Cristo cult - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I was like you"?

What's wrong with me?

I had not even heard of your Church (INC) before I watched the video I keep bringing up, and it's funny how just that video gave them away.

All these video's you keep posting looks a lot like an advertising campaign to me. But you won't be able to see that or the point of the video's at the following link, however I feel it my duty to post the link just the same.

Iglesai Ni Cristo cult - YouTube

Sure we have enemies as The Lord Jesus Christ did have the Pharisees, Sadducees - didn't he?

Matthew 9:34New International Version (NIV)

But the Pharisees said, “It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.”

pharisees.jpg

Even the apostles and first century Church of Christ were not spared - weren't they?

paul.jpg

Acts 24:1-6 New Living Translation (NLT)

Five days later Ananias, the high priest, arrived with some of the Jewish elders and the lawyer Tertullus, to present their case against Paul to the governor. When Paul was called in, Tertullus presented the charges against Paul in the following address to the governor:

“You have provided a long period of peace for us Jews and with foresight have enacted reforms for us. For all of this, Your Excellency, we are very grateful to you. But I don’t want to bore you, so please give me your attention for only a moment. We have found this man to be a troublemaker who is constantly stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. He is a ringleader of the cult known as the Nazarenes. Furthermore, he was trying to desecrate the Temple when we arrested him.

Oftentimes in bible exposition, people's feelings get hurt when the truth comes up. Are we aware, sure you betcha - do we believe them? Mind you if they are true, I would have quit a long time ago - why would I worship if the worship would be in vain? 2 days in a week to be in your best look to attend worship service either early in the morning or late at night? Isn't it prudent to stop, cut losses and spend my would-be offerings to other things like watching movies or ice-cream? But, why would these distraction affect me when on the first place I know what is true and what is an illusion?

Matthew 13:35-43 New Living Translation (NLT)

This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet:

“I will speak to you in parables.
I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world.”

Then, leaving the crowds outside, Jesus went into the house. His disciples said, “Please explain to us the story of the weeds in the field.”

Jesus replied, “The Son of Man is the farmer who plants the good seed. The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the harvesters are the angels.

“Just as the weeds are sorted out and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the world. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will remove from his Kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!

wweeds.jpg

I rather be in "the true cult of the Lord Jesus" - as long as it is true and the truth that saves is there. It's not really a surprise, every time I hear evil things like that, I feel happy because I know Christ said this:

John 15:18-21 New Living Translation (NLT)

“If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure we have enemies as The Lord Jesus Christ did have the Pharisees, Sadducees - didn't he?

Matthew 9:34New International Version (NIV)

But the Pharisees said, “It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.”

View attachment 194212

Even the apostles and first century Church of Christ were not spared - weren't they?

View attachment 194213

Acts 24:1-6 New Living Translation (NLT)

Five days later Ananias, the high priest, arrived with some of the Jewish elders and the lawyer Tertullus, to present their case against Paul to the governor. When Paul was called in, Tertullus presented the charges against Paul in the following address to the governor:

“You have provided a long period of peace for us Jews and with foresight have enacted reforms for us. For all of this, Your Excellency, we are very grateful to you. But I don’t want to bore you, so please give me your attention for only a moment. We have found this man to be a troublemaker who is constantly stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. He is a ringleader of the cult known as the Nazarenes. Furthermore, he was trying to desecrate the Temple when we arrested him.

Oftentimes in bible exposition, people's feelings get hurt when the truth comes up. Are we aware, sure you betcha - do we believe them? Mind you if they are true, I would have quit a long time ago - why would I worship if the worship would be in vain? 2 days in a week to be in your best look to attend worship service either early in the morning or late at night? Isn't it prudent to stop, cut losses and spend my would-be offerings to other things like watching movies or ice-cream? But, why would these distraction affect me when on the first place I know what is true and what is an illusion?

Matthew 13:35-43 New Living Translation (NLT)

This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet:

“I will speak to you in parables.
I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world.”

Then, leaving the crowds outside, Jesus went into the house. His disciples said, “Please explain to us the story of the weeds in the field.”

Jesus replied, “The Son of Man is the farmer who plants the good seed. The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the harvesters are the angels.

“Just as the weeds are sorted out and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the world. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will remove from his Kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in their Father’s Kingdom. Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!

View attachment 194210

I rather be in "the true cult of the Lord Jesus" - as long as it is true and the truth that saves is there. It's not really a surprise, every time I hear evil things like that, I feel happy because I know Christ said this:

John 15:18-21 New Living Translation (NLT)

“If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.

you've gone incoherent on me now, your reply has nothing to do with the post you are replying to.

Actually it makes perfect sense you are drawn in by that "church".

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you've gone incoherent on me now, your reply has nothing to do with the post you are replying to.

Mind you, if the church is false - there would be no reason for me to stay.

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Fanaticism isn't in my vocabulary but the truth - is in my middle name.:clap:

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fanaticism isn't in my vocabulary but the truth - is in my middle name.

More incoherence..it clearly IS in your vocabulary because you just used the term. Those people are using you because you are easy. I'm so sorry you can't see it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums