1 chance to preach

simonthezealot

have you not read,what God has spoken unto you?
Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just this week I began to write out this very thing. Its called, "the conversation I wish we'd had". When done I will video it and post it to YouTube and Facebook to witness to family.

The thesis is something akin to "come to Christ!", based upon Mat. 11 where Christ bids us "come to Me!"
This is an excellent idea, summa will drop me a link when it's done?

It's kinda how i feel with this situation, i've spoke at the prison before but happen to know this will likely be my final opportunity. Just want to be sure i am prepared for how the Lord may use me.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is an excellent idea, summa will drop me a link when it's done?

It's kinda how i feel with this situation, i've spoke at the prison before but happen to know this will likely be my final opportunity. Just want to be sure i am prepared for how the Lord may use me.
Sure.

What I've been thinking is the internet makes possible that anything you put out there can potentially be found by anyone on earth who understands English who happens to dial you up on the Net.

A 30-minute soliliquy that sums up your own witness to the gospel could potentially minister even when you've gone.

Upvote 0

1Prophetess

Amazing Grace, How Sweet You Are Lord Jesus!
Jan 17, 2010
California USA
✟17,661.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Luke 8:2 and Mary's story and Luke 23:32, 40-42. And John 3:16.

Mary had seven demons cast out of her by Jesus. Nothing is impossible.

The thief on the cross went to paradise with Jesus. He did not practice any good at all in his life, but he still went to heaven because he believed.

John 3:16 God can save you just like he did them. Nothing is impossible for God. You are not too far gone. Nothing you have done is too bad for Him to still save you. As long as you are living and breathing, God can save you.

Lord, I thank You that You give opportunities. When this preaching happens, I ask that You will b there, many will turn to you, and many will have their names written in the Book of Life as a result of this message. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

simonthezealot

Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What about Acts 12.1-19? Peter's Miraculous Escape From Prison?

It seems to me that in a prison ministry, there would be value in speaking on that. Just a thought.
Okay friend i officially love this idea. The guards maybe not so much.:D
But yeah this is very good.

Upvote 0

simonthezealot

Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Luke 8:2 and Mary's story and Luke 23:32, 40-42. And John 3:16.

Mary had seven demons cast out of her by Jesus. Nothing is impossible.

The thief on the cross went to paradise with Jesus. He did not practice any good at all in his life, but he still went to heaven because he believed.

John 3:16 God can save you just like he did them. Nothing is impossible for God. You are not too far gone. Nothing you have done is too bad for Him to still save you. As long as you are living and breathing, God can save you.

Lord, I thank You that You give opportunities. When this preaching happens, I ask that You will b there, many will turn to you, and many will have their names written in the Book of Life as a result of this message. In Jesus name, amen.

Amen, thanks for the prayer sister.

Upvote 0

sunlover1

Beloved, Let us love one another
Nov 10, 2006
Under the Shadow of the Almighty
✟94,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

AMEN !
(Good to meet you sister 1prophetess)

Simon I was sitting this morning praying in the Spirit when this prison ministry of yours came to mind lol.
I think it's so exciting for you.

As I mentioned before from my flesh Simon, women feel such 'condemnation' already
that the message that Jesus brought with Him will give them hope.
It's that goodness! of God that leads a man to repentance.
What they REALLY need is a word, a very personal word from God...
Something that they can hang onto for days/ weeks/ months.
:preach:
As you spend that week in fasting/prayer and deep worship you will be so
sensitive to the voice of God that they will all hear what He is saying to them!
God's mouth to their ears.. ahhhh....:bow:
You SHALL hear His voice for His sheep KNOW His voice!

ttyl !
s

Upvote 0

simonthezealot

Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AMEN !
(Good to meet you sister 1prophetess)

Simon I was sitting this morning praying in the Spirit when this prison ministry of yours came to mind lol.
I think it's so exciting for you.

As I mentioned before from my flesh Simon, women feel such 'condemnation' already
that the message that Jesus brought with Him will give them hope.
It's that goodness! of God that leads a man to repentance.
What they REALLY need is a word, a very personal word from God...
Something that they can hang onto for days/ weeks/ months.
:preach:
As you spend that week in fasting/prayer and deep worship you will be so
sensitive to the voice of God that they will all hear what He is saying to them!
God's mouth to their ears.. ahhhh....:bow:
You SHALL hear His voice for His sheep KNOW His voice!

ttyl !
s
Thanks for the words Sun, it is very exciting, being given the opportunity to really be Ephesians 2:10.
I've laid down the essentials of my speech just today, i'll be speaking on Monday the 15th. So i'll likely begin fasting next Wednesday or Thursday (5-6 days).
It's going to be on hope and how God takes us where we are at, and the fact that nearly all His workmen throughout scripture where in fact loaded with deficiencies ie. Noah the drunk and Rahab the prostitute.

Of course much changes during a week of fasting so will see where the Lord leads me.

Thanks for your prayers..Truly they are coveted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebia

Senior Contributor
Jul 6, 2004
A very long way away. Sometimes even further.
✟54,775.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
What about Acts 12.1-19? Peter's Miraculous Escape From Prison?

It seems to me that in a prison ministry, there would be value in speaking on that. Just a thought.
Good suggestion.

Upvote 0