Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8. Celebrations..jpg

1,335 days.

`Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

I believe that God has revealed His months for the main events in the tribulation and 70th week. Here is my summary of the end of the tribulation and up to the 1,335 days. The 15th of Adar is a set Jewish date, and thus all the other times fit into that. Of note, though, is that converting Jewish times to our solar calendar varies each year.

Jesus` Return - Kislev

The month of Kislev is a time of celebrating the defeat of the armies of Babylon who laid siege to Jerusalem. This is exactly what will happen when all the armies of the world surround Jerusalem and the Lord delivers them from all their enemies. It is celebrated as the Festival of Lights. Jesus is the Light of the world.

Israel Mourns and the Temple is Cleansed - Tevet

When the Lord reveals Himself to the people of Israel, in Jerusalem, they are devastated for they realise as a nation they had rejected their Messiah. Thus they go into a month of mourning, each tribe family by themselves. At the end of the month the Priests will cleanse the Temple.

Living waters - Tevet

The month of Shevat makes the beginning of a `new year` for trees. It is the season in which the earliest-blooming trees emerge from their winter sleep. This can only happen when the Lord brings forth the living waters from under the Mount of Olives, bringing life giving water throughout the land. This water then will be used to cleanse the temple, priests and vessels.

Celebrating - Adar 15th The month of Adar is the time of celebration of victory over their enemies. Most appropriate for the Lord`s deliverance of the nation of Israel.

Marilyn.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one knows the day or the hour.

Hi TC,

However as you may note it is the Jewish calendar which varies in our solar calendar every year.

Also good to remember that when Jesus ascended to the Father and `sat down with Him on His throne,` that Jesus is in the Godhead, so He very well knows when He is coming. Plus from the Father`s throne the Lord is building and maturing His Body. His Holy Spirit spoke through the Apostle Paul and said -

`But you, brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 301637
1,335 days.

`Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

I believe that God has revealed His months for the main events in the tribulation and 70th week. Here is my summary of the end of the tribulation and up to the 1,335 days. The 15th of Adar is a set Jewish date, and thus all the other times fit into that. Of note, though, is that converting Jewish times to our solar calendar varies each year.

Jesus` Return - Kislev

The month of Kislev is a time of celebrating the defeat of the armies of Babylon who laid siege to Jerusalem. This is exactly what will happen when all the armies of the world surround Jerusalem and the Lord delivers them from all their enemies. It is celebrated as the Festival of Lights. Jesus is the Light of the world.

Israel Mourns and the Temple is Cleansed - Tevet

When the Lord reveals Himself to the people of Israel, in Jerusalem, they are devastated for they realise as a nation they had rejected their Messiah. Thus they go into a month of mourning, each tribe family by themselves. At the end of the month the Priests will cleanse the Temple.

Living waters - Tevet

The month of Shevat makes the beginning of a `new year` for trees. It is the season in which the earliest-blooming trees emerge from their winter sleep. This can only happen when the Lord brings forth the living waters from under the Mount of Olives, bringing life giving water throughout the land. This water then will be used to cleanse the temple, priests and vessels.

Celebrating - Adar 15th The month of Adar is the time of celebration of victory over their enemies. Most appropriate for the Lord`s deliverance of the nation of Israel.

Marilyn.
Marilyn, when are the false prophet, the beast, Satan, the abomination of desolation statue image, removed from the temple and temple mount?

30 days after Jesus returns?

Marilyn, what I think you are missing is that the conclusion of the 1290 days and the 1335 days are not just ending points - they are climactic points.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe that God has revealed His months for the main events in the tribulation and 70th week. Here is my summary of the end of the tribulation and up to the 1,335 days.
You could be right, however Kislev 25 does not seem to be entirely suitable for the Return and the end of the 75 days past the Return is not marked as Daniel 12:12 seems to signify.
Note; that Kislev 24 is an important date in history for the liberation of Jerusalem and Haggai mentions it three times, in the context of Judgment. I believe that Day will be the Sixth Seal event.
Marilyn, when are the false prophet, the beast, Satan, the abomination of desolation statue image, removed from the temple and temple mount?
I can only think that you ask such a question, to be annoying and provocative.
We can all read the plain Words of Revelation 19:12-21.

You already show how correction of your errors has no effect on you.
I have never yet put people on ignore, but while you post such blatantly unscriptural ideas and charts, I may have to.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can only think that you ask such a question, to be annoying and provocative.
We can all read the plain Words of Revelation 19:12-21.
The removal of the abomination of desolation statue image is not directly said in Revelation 19:12-21.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The removal of the abomination of desolation statue image is not directly said in Revelation 19:12-21.
Revelation 20:1-2 covers that.
However I do think that it will take 75 days to fully cleanse the Temple and to re-dedicate it at the Feast of Hanukkah.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Marilyn, what I think you are missing is that the conclusion of the 1290 days and the 1335 days are not just ending points - they are climactic points.

Hi Douggg,

Glad you have entered the discussion. Always good to discuss together.

Now I believe God`s Word tells us that when the Lord comes He will immediately deal with Satan, the anti-Christ, and the world`s armies. (Rev. 19: 11 - 21)

As to the abomination of desolation it will be demolished when the Lord comes as it is only enabled by the false prophet (from the A/C who had Satan`s authority and power - Rev. 13: 2) while he had power. (Rev. 13: 15)

The temple & sanctuary will be cleansed after the Jews have had their time of mourning.

Now to Dan. 12 we read that `there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation.` (v. 1) Jesus also refers to such a time - `For there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.` (Matt. 24: 21)

So in the context of the great tribulation - `time, times and half a time,` (Dan. 12: 7) then that is how the days are measured.

1,260 Christ coming.`when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered.` (Dan. 12: 7)
1,260 + 30 (1,290) mourning & cleansing. (Dan. 12: 11)
1,260 + 30 + 30 + 15 (1,335) celebrations. (Dan. 12: 12)

Marilyn.

(BTW. great picture.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You could be right, however Kislev 25 does not seem to be entirely suitable for the Return and the end of the 75 days past the Return is not marked as Daniel 12:12 seems to signify.
Note; that Kislev 24 is an important date in history for the liberation of Jerusalem and Haggai mentions it three times, in the context of Judgment. I believe that Day will be the Sixth Seal event.

Hi keras,

I believe it is the 29th of Kislev that the Lord returns for it then leaves 75 day till 1,335 days.

As to the prophet Haggai, he is recording the 6th month which is Elul. The month of Kislev when I believe the Lord will return for Israel, is the 9th month. I will post the months of the Jewish year for us all.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hi TC,

However as you may note it is the Jewish calendar which varies in our solar calendar every year.

Also good to remember that when Jesus ascended to the Father and `sat down with Him on His throne,` that Jesus is in the Godhead, so He very well knows when He is coming. Plus from the Father`s throne the Lord is building and maturing His Body. His Holy Spirit spoke through the Apostle Paul and said -

`But you, brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

regards, Marilyn.

The question is whether the Apostles knew precisely when Christ would return, meaning, the year and date. That's a pretty hard claim to make.

1 Timothy 1:4 "nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculations rather than the stewardship from God that is by faith."

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The question is whether the Apostles knew precisely when Christ would return, meaning, the year and date. That's a pretty hard claim to make.

1 Timothy 1:4 "nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculations rather than the stewardship from God that is by faith."

Hi TC,

I agree that people should not do endless genealogies etc. However to study what God has said in His word is what we have been commanded to do and to teach others. (2 Tim. 2: 15, Matt. 28: 20)

No one here is saying the year and date. What we are looking at is the Jewish calendar which God instigated and their festivals. To know what that is in our solar calendar changes from year to year.

However, as God`s word says `we will see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where in Revelation 20:1-2 does it say the image of the beast, the abomination of desolation, or the abomination of desolation statue image? It does not. That information is not directly stated in Revelation, what happens to the abomination of desolation statue image.

Revelaiton 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,687.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where in Revelation 20:1-2 does it say the image of the beast, the abomination of desolation, or the abomination of desolation statue image? It does not. That information is not directly stated in Revelation, what happens to the abomination of desolation statue image.

Revelaiton 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Hi Douggg,

It doesn`t say the A/D was destroyed in Rev. 20. However as the false prophet was given power by the A/C (from Satan) then when they are dealt with, then obviously the A/D is no more, it has no power to continue.

`And the dragon (Satan) gave him, (A/C) his power, his throne and great authority.` (Rev. 13: 2)

`He (false prophet) was given power to give breath to the image of the beast,...` (Rev. 13: 15)

The anti-Christ gives power (from Satan) to the false prophet to give breath to the image. Thus when the false prophet, the anti-Christ and Satan are dealt with when the Lord comes, then there is no power in the great image.

regards, Marilyn.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As to the prophet Haggai, he is recording the 6th month which is Elul. The month of Kislev when I believe the Lord will return for Israel, is the 9th month. I will post the months of the Jewish year for us all.
Try actually reading all of Haggai. He mentions Kislev 24, 3 times.
In Bible prophecy; 3 mentions means its highly significant.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It doesn`t say the A/D was destroyed in Rev. 20. However as the false prophet was given power by the A/C (from Satan) then when they are dealt with, then obviously the A/D is no more, it has no power to continue.
What about the image's removal? It will be standing in a holy place where it can plainly be seen - in order for them in Judaea to know that they should flee to the mountains.

The answer is it will be reduced to ashes. The only way to know what happens to the abomination of desolation statue image is from Ezekiel 28:16-19. Satan will be incarnating the image - that's what makes it speak, breathe, appear to have life.

When Jesus returns, the brightness of his coming, focused on that statue image will burst it into flames, turning it to ashes - exposing Satan visible for everyone to see, and how he had been deceiving all that will have been worshiping the image for over three years. The exposure of Satan on the temple mount will be a shock to them who will have been worshiping the statue.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

All of Satan's posse come in after the return. That is the problem with all these charts. Those 42 months split the last celebration of the time of the return. Those 42 months come after the 6 Trumpets and 7 Thunders. Christ is already on earth during this time of greatest tribulation.

The last 42 months are not tribulation. They are complete desolation. Satan gets the vineyard after the final harvest. Not before!

Upvote 0