“WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?”: TRUMP DESPERATE, DESPONDENT AS NUMBERS CRATER, “LOSER” LABEL LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let’s not pretend like Trump and the Right don’t care about numbers, too. Trump and his followers are more than happy to tout his poll numbers on the rare occasions they start to look good. It’s only when they look bad that suddenly polls don’t matter.

If Trump had good poll numbers, you'd be shouting them from the rooftops. You can't have it both ways.

No one's pretending anything except the democratic party and their cohorts...and I put no faith in polls...never have and never will...they can be manipulated to say whatever you want depending on whom you poll...they are a joke at best and very rarely are they encompassing enough to provide any kind of accurate measure of anything...one of the first things you learn in research methods and statistics class. A generalized view of limited and primarily like minded respondents skews all results and has done nothing.

And yes...on occasion the right do spout numbers in response to the number obsessed left who are always demanding numbers for this or that...very nice of the right really, they know the redundant numbers questions the left will present and come prepared to respond in the language of numbers that the left can understand...although it's the numbers they leave out that is the real problem...like how low the death rate for the Wuhan flu is, like how many people are cured using HCQ+ and all the studies done all over the world supporting it's cure rate.

Yup lots of numbers out there...some very important and significant, others just noise and distraction to fan the fires of division and hatred the left provoke among their own nations people and whomever else they can ire up.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
They have to keep him locked in his basement to avoid him embarrassing himself, he can't hold enough sentences together to have a debate or any rallies...nor can he even remember where he is or what year it is...even in his own basement...just can't let his mental issues get in the way of pretending he's the democratic parties man for President...lol
I should let this go, but it keeps irking me.

You and people like you keep making fun of Biden like this, for saying dumb things or forgetting stuff or whatever. This would be a weak line against anybody, but it's especially weak coming from a Trump. Do we need to go over all the dumb things he's said over the past three years?

Constant misspellings of even basic words.

“Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders
"Alec Baldwin, whose dieing mediocre career..."
"Melanie is feeling and doing really well."

Or should we go over the idiotic things he's said?

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

And you have a problem with rambling? Have you really listened to the way Trump speaks?

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

And you guys want to make fun of Biden? You really think Trump is in a good position for that? I promise you, if we went back and forth, with me giving out one dumb thing Trump said and you responding with one dumb thing Biden said, you'd run out of instances long before I did.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh indeed. You should totally ignore the polls. They are all made up and not in any way based on a solid mathematical foundation with margins of error.

I know...I went to research methods and statistics class...very enlightening I encourage everyone to take a class in research methods and statistcs...find out just how easy it is to manipulate any test, study, survey etc. to say exactly what you want.

• Agree
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
like how low the death rate for the Wuhan flu is
First off, it's cute that you're still calling it that. I love how 99.9% of the world is calling it COVID-19 or coronavirus, but there's this diehard contingent on the right that calls it things like 'Chinese Flu' or 'Wuhan Flu', pretty just to 'trigger the libs!'

Second, there is no official death rate yet.

ike how many people are cured using HCQ+ and all the studies done all over the world supporting it's cure rate.
Really? What is it's cure rate? Because I find it strange that, despite being constantly touted as some magical cure for the virus, it hasn't seemed to make any difference in any country. But I guess they're all just ignoring it to snub Trump?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There are literally no metrics by which there is any truth to the above.

Trump's approval rating has never even reached 50%, something that doesn't appear to have ever happened before.
As of today (July 3, 2020), and according to the Rasmussen Report, which polls on a daily basis, Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in his presidency. As I recall, Obama won re-election.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I should let this go, but it keeps irking me.

You and people like you keep making fun of Biden like this, for saying dumb things or forgetting stuff or whatever. This would be a weak line against anybody, but it's especially weak coming from a Trump. Do we need to go over all the dumb things he's said over the past three years?

Constant misspellings of even basic words.

Or should we go over the idiotic things he's said?

And you have a problem with rambling? Have you really listened to the way Trump speaks?

And you guys want to make fun of Biden? You really think Trump is in a good position for that? I promise you, if we went back and forth, with me giving out one dumb thing Trump said and you responding with one dumb thing Biden said, you'd run out of instances long before I did.

ROFL...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone serious who believes somehow they can compare Biden's mental mess to President Donald Trump. What does come across loud and clear is that the left have no idea what is going on at all with the POTUS. They just can't wrap their head around him, what he does, how he talks...so they have to come up with stuff that helps them better describe him on their terms...His thinking is so beyond them...far ahead of them and anything they try...it's been an exciting first term Presidency for Donald Trump and it's going to be even more exciting during his upcoming second term in office.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
ROFL...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone serious who believes somehow they can compare Biden's mental mess to President Donald Trump.
I agree, Trump is far worse. The man couldn't even spell his own wife's name correctly.
They just can't wrap their head around him, what he does, how he talks...
Because, often, the stuff he says doesn't make sense.

"I never understood wind."

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First off, it's cute that you're still calling it that. I love how 99.9% of the world is calling it COVID-19 or coronavirus, but there's this diehard contingent on the right that calls it things like 'Chinese Flu' or 'Wuhan Flu', pretty just to 'trigger the libs!'

Second, there is no official death rate yet.

Really? What is it's cure rate? Because I find it strange that, despite being constantly touted as some magical cure for the virus, it hasn't seemed to make any difference in any country. But I guess they're all just ignoring it to snub Trump?

Well now...why on earth would calling the virus the Wuhan flu be a trigger? No one is triggered by the Spanish flu...or any other place name flu virus...what's the big deal for liberals? It was created and distributed from a lab in Wuhan China and Patented by Bill Gates...the guy who thinks the world is terribly overpopulated.

And why so much push back from the left about HCQ...doctors all over the world have been using it safely, effectively and successfully for numerous health problems since the 50's including it's use on viruses a least as far back as the first SARS virus in 2005.

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Yes there is an official death rate...it's currently at .01%...now I agree that number will likely change and fall even further as many recorded deaths weren't even caused by the Wuhan flu virus...and more positive tests results will also bring that number down...something else the left can't seem to figure out when it's so simple...lots and lots of sick people, but very few dying from it.

As to ignoring HCQ because the POTUS brought it's success forward...they did more than that...they put together false studies to try and dispel its effectiveness...and thank God above he did bring it up because despite all the noise coming from the left to try and discourage it's use, 1000's more lives were saved by doctors who prescribed it to their ailing patients anyway and seeing results within hours...better within days...that's more commonly referred to as a therapeutic treatment or CURE...the left sure have ignored it, and tried to bury it and tried to prevent doctors from prescribing it or for pharmacists not to fill prescriptions. Preventing or discouraging someone from being able to take a life saving treatment...well many would call that murder...and that may yet come to some once all is said and done with this plandemic. And the cure rate is close to 100% according to results from doctors who have prescribed it.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Yes there is an official death rate...it's currently at .01%...

Nope. You just made that up. Like, there’s no nicer way to say it - you just made that up, whole clothe. There is no reputable organization in the world that has that death rate. You didn’t get it from anywhere.
And why so much push back from the left about HCQ...doctors all over the world have been using it safely, effectively and successfully for numerous health problems since the 50's including it's use on viruses a least as far back as the first SARS virus in 2005.

Yeah, the left is stopping doctors ALL OVER THE WORLD from using it.
Well now...why on earth would calling the virus the Wuhan flu be a trigger? No one is triggered by the Spanish flu...or any other place name flu virus...what's the big deal for liberals? It was created and distributed from a lab in Wuhan China and Patented by Bill Gates...the guy who thinks the world is terribly overpopulated
We really need an eye roll emoticon. Yeah, yeah, conspiracy forum is that way. ->

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree, Trump is far worse. The man couldn't even spell his own wife's name correctly.

Because, often, the stuff he says doesn't make sense.

And the only ones who seem to have all the problems making sense of the POTUS are left thinkers...and that explains everything...perspective is everything when it comes to understanding anyone or anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
And the only ones who seem to have all the problems making sense of the POTUS are left thinkers...and that explains everything...perspective is everything when it comes to understanding anyone or anything.
Please, tell me more about all the airports we had in 1775.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Well now...why on earth would calling the virus the Wuhan flu be a trigger? No one is triggered by the Spanish flu...or any other place name flu virus...what's the big deal for liberals? It was created and distributed from a lab in Wuhan China and Patented by Bill Gates...the guy who thinks the world is terribly overpopulated.

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Yes there is an official death rate...it's currently at .01%...now I agree that number will likely change and fall even further as many recorded deaths weren't even caused by the Wuhan flu virus...and more positive tests results will also bring that number down...something else the left can't seem to figure out when it's so simple...lots and lots of sick people, but very few dying from it.

As to ignoring HCQ because the POTUS brought it's success forward...they did more than that...they put together false studies to try and dispel its effectiveness...and thank God above he did bring it up because despite all the noise coming from the left to try and discourage it's use, 1000's more lives were saved by doctors who prescribed it to their ailing patients anyway and seeing results within hours...better within days...that's more commonly referred to as a therapeutic treatment or CURE...the left sure have ignored it, and tried to bury it and tried to prevent doctors from prescribing it or for pharmacists not to fill prescriptions. Preventing or discouraging someone from being able to take a life saving treatment...well many would call that murder...and that may yet come to some once all is said and done with this plandemic. And the cure rate is close to 100% according to results from doctors who have prescribed it.
That all sounds wonderful but all you have cited is a 15-year-old paper about another virus.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope. You just made that up. Like, there’s no nicer way to say it - you just made that up, whole clothe. There is no reputable organization in the world that has that death rate. You didn’t get it from anywhere.

We really need an eye roll emoticon. Yeah, yeah, conspiracy forum is that way. ->

Awe...you didn't answer my question...I was so hoping.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
ROFL...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone serious who believes somehow they can compare Biden's mental mess to President Donald Trump. What does come across loud and clear is that the left have no idea what is going on at all with the POTUS. They just can't wrap their head around him, what he does, how he talks...so they have to come up with stuff that helps them better describe him on their terms...His thinking is so beyond them...far ahead of them and anything they try...it's been an exciting first term Presidency for Donald Trump and it's going to be even more exciting during his upcoming second term in office.

What exactly is Trump planning to do his second term in office? This is an honest question. There is an odd lack of any talk of what he plans to do in his second term on his campaign website. Which is really, really strange.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That all sounds wonderful but all you have cited is a 15-year-old paper about another virus.
Everything stated is public information...including the 2005 study...it's easily accessible...take your time...it's important to be self informed and to do research yourself...i strongly encourage it...don't take anyone's word for anything.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What exactly is Trump planning to do his second term in office? This is an honest question. There is an odd lack of any talk of what he plans to do in his second term on his campaign website. Which is really, really strange.

Strange I suppose for people on the left, but people on the right expect more of the same...a super economy, freedom of speech, restoring justice, law and order, getting rid of drug cartels and human traffickers, more lowered taxes and even less hindering regulations, a completed border wall and rights for American citizens over those of illegal immigrants, continue removing troops from foreign land, ridding the world of terrorists, continuing to prevent endless wars in the middle east and elsewhere...to name a few more of the same stuff he and his administration has been doing...and of course...draining the swamp until it dries up and becomes prosperous fertile ground.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Everything stated is public information...including the 2005 study...it's easily accessible...take your time...it's important to be self informed and to do research yourself...i strongly encourage it...don't take anyone's word for anything.
I pay a reasonable amount of attention, and so far I see no reason to believe that hydroxychloroquine is a miracle drug which is being suppressed by an insidious world-wide conspiracy to make Donald Trump look bad.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
As of today (July 3, 2020), and according to the Rasmussen Report, which polls on a daily basis, Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same time in his presidency. As I recall, Obama won re-election.

That wasn't the point. The point was that declaring Trump "the greatest president ever" is completely devoid of any factual basis.

There is no metric by which Trump would be considered the greatest president ever.

Any such declarations seem to be little more than a fevered delusion.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.