“WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?”: TRUMP DESPERATE, DESPONDENT AS NUMBERS CRATER, “LOSER” LABEL LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Coherent sentences are nice, but no, it's about decision making.

If you can’t form coherent sentences you wouldn’t even get a job managing a McDonalds. Some people actually believe the requirements for President of the United States should be a tad higher than that.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,677.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Sure, blame Trump for a virus, like when they blamed Bush for a hurricane. :rolleyes:
Really? That's your response?
Others here have documented his negligence in this so thoroughly that I'll just assume you don't want to read the data.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I told you, search engine it. I did. Every site said our economy is bigger. But this is common knowledge. California is No. 1, Texas is No. 2. (I'm really not going to continue a urinating contest about this.)
This is my fault. I was talking about productivity and said "bigger economy" which is not a measure of productivity. A big economy is not necessarily productive. I should have referred to the metric GDP per capita, where NY is clearly far ahead of Texas and other relatively unproductive states. I was thinking "bigger" in terms of prominence, and everyone knows that NYC is far more prominent on the national and world stage.

Ever heard of Wall Street? Madison Ave.?? Fifth Ave.??? Silicon Alley?? Broadway??

Wait, you bragged about being a business owner. Low pay would increase your income.
No, it would decrease my income. It would probably also decrease my costs. Though my profit margin may remain the same the volume would be lower. That's how it works. Same with pay scales, they are much lower in Texas than in NYC.

You're seriously asking that?
You were seriously asserting that???

Meth is illegal, tobacco isn't.
Wrong. Meth is not illegal. Meth is legal but sales and distribution of meth is regulated. Tobacco is also legal but sales and distribution of tobacco is also regulated. Selling meth or tobacco outside of the regulations is equally illegal.

So you would defend a man's rights to sell his personal property if he's selling meth illegally as quickly as you would defend a man selling tobacco illegally? Or you would just make up your own regulations and rules about what 'should' be illegal or legal and then punish one and reward the other? What is your point with that example?? Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The “best ever” economy was smoke and mirrors. We were a nation of people who were one missed paycheck away from ruin renting from landlords one missed paycheck away from ruin working for companies one missed paycheck away from ruin.
There you have it. We all were getting a paycheck. :)

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,592.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
What's difference between Biden and a cardboard cutout of him ? Same result. Actually either one can show up and deliver canned messages made by someone else, they just need an audio player in the cutout.

Yet he is still beating Trump by double digits. Maybe Democrats should of gone with a potted plant?

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“What Do I Do? What Do I Do?”: Trump Desperate, Despondent as Numbers Crater, “Loser” Label Looms

I'm sure they will cancel the Republican Convention in Jacksonville - they pretty much have to now that the city has mandated indoor mask wearing. If they hold the convention, there will be the mask thing, plus they will be humiliated by ultra-low turnout yet again, and all in a city and state that is experiencing massive Coronavirus spikes because of their dismissive attitude toward the pandemic for the last several months. They are now reaping what they had sown.

You can tell from Trump's demeanor and panicky communications lately that he is despondent. He's done. He theoretically can recover but in reality his hubris won't let him recover.

What do I do? What do I do? ...LOL...well the POTUS is watching the left expose themselves...no need to prevent their self destruction.

The only panic going on is being portrayed in all the attempts the left and cohorts put out there to divide a nation, instill hatred between whichever special interest group will suit their present need like BLM every four years, and push to promote hatred of their duly elected President, to push and promote fear of physical harm from their plandemic and/ or rioters from their paid for anarchist mobs...and all broadcast on the lefts favorite MSM sources.

And when anyone wants to know what they are up to next...just wait to see what they accuse the POTUS of and everyone will know exactly what the left are doing...at least that's what their track record shows. After almost four years of their carnival show...it's become obvious what their real goal is...and it's backfiring on them.

The convention...no doubt will go on as planned.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet he is still beating Trump by double digits. Maybe Democrats should of gone with a potted plant?

ROFL...yeah...just like Hillary in 2016...ROFL...the left are so hung up on numbers...it's their go to gold mine of "facts"...and fail.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Trump's not unfit, he's just inarticulate, and boorish, and childish, and a good number of other things.
Including willing to advance the political goals of foreign powers who paid money to people who killed US troops.

If that's not unfit, not sure what the bar is.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
ROFL...yeah...just like Hillary in 2016...ROFL...the left are so hung up on numbers...it's their go to gold mine of "facts"...and fail.
Let’s not pretend like Trump and the Right don’t care about numbers, too. Trump and his followers are more than happy to tout his poll numbers on the rare occasions they start to look good. It’s only when they look bad that suddenly polls don’t matter.

If Trump had good poll numbers, you'd be shouting them from the rooftops. You can't have it both ways.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No he was fine in the crisis, but crises come with low points, that's why they're called crises.
No he behaved abominably. He delayed response then undermined his own administration’s recommendations. He has been a disaster.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What do I do? What do I do? ...LOL...well the POTUS is watching the left expose themselves...no need to prevent their self destruction.

The only panic going on is being portrayed in all the attempts the left and cohorts put out there to divide a nation, instill hatred between whichever special interest group will suit their present need like BLM every four years, and push to promote hatred of their duly elected President, to push and promote fear of physical harm from their plandemic and/ or rioters from their paid for anarchist mobs...and all broadcast on the lefts favorite MSM sources.

And when anyone wants to know what they are up to next...just wait to see what they accuse the POTUS of and everyone will know exactly what the left are doing...at least that's what their track record shows. After almost four years of their carnival show...it's become obvious what their real goal is...and it's backfiring on them.

The convention...no doubt will go on as planned.
Your reply is a perfect example of what the article exposes about Trump and his supporters.

No convention in Jacksonville...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
He should be sophisticated enough to know how science works, and not suggest taking unproven medication or injecting disinfectant.

The scary thing is that Trump reportedly doesn't like to read. How does someone get put in charge of a country like the United States who doesn't like to read???

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Biden has a much wider lead than Clinton did in 2016.

It's also worth noting that Clinton did win the popular vote.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not true. Why Biden’s Polling Lead Is Different From Clinton’s In 2016

But some people have dismissed Biden’s lead by pointing out that Hillary Clinton also led in most polls of the 2016 election (Clinton, obviously, ended up losing to Trump). While this is true, Clinton’s lead was much smaller.

ROFL

Why with millions going into Bidens campaigne from BLM in June alone...and BLM members being arrested who are...wait for it...white folk...well...enough said on Biden's so called lead on anything. They have to keep him locked in his basement to avoid him embarrassing himself, he can't hold enough sentences together to have a debate or any rallies...nor can he even remember where he is or what year it is...even in his own basement...just can't let his mental issues get in the way of pretending he's the democratic parties man for President...lol

Wait and see what happens when the democratic party finally announce who their "real" candidate is...it should lighten their parties mood and enable a sigh of relief...even hope...but President Donald Trump will win again anyway...the greatest President of the United States the world has ever seen...and the world IS watching.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
but President Donald Trump will win again anyway...the greatest President of the United States the world has ever seen.

There are literally no metrics by which there is any truth to the above.

Trump's approval rating has never even reached 50%, something that doesn't appear to have ever happened before.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,592.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Oh indeed. You should totally ignore the polls. They are all made up and not in any way based on a solid mathematical foundation with margins of error.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.