“WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?”: TRUMP DESPERATE, DESPONDENT AS NUMBERS CRATER, “LOSER” LABEL LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
“What Do I Do? What Do I Do?”: Trump Desperate, Despondent as Numbers Crater, “Loser” Label Looms

I'm sure they will cancel the Republican Convention in Jacksonville - they pretty much have to now that the city has mandated indoor mask wearing. If they hold the convention, there will be the mask thing, plus they will be humiliated by ultra-low turnout yet again, and all in a city and state that is experiencing massive Coronavirus spikes because of their dismissive attitude toward the pandemic for the last several months. They are now reaping what they had sown.

You can tell from Trump's demeanor and panicky communications lately that he is despondent. He's done. He theoretically can recover but in reality his hubris won't let him recover.

And can you believe the nerve of some people stating this pandemic response is political? o_O

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Which makes him unfit.
He should have been able to articulate a pandemic response and save hundreds of thousands of lives.
He should be sophisticated enough to know how science works, and not suggest taking unproven medication or injecting disinfectant.
He should have been an adult - and not interpreted the virus as a personal attack on his stock market portfolio and therefore live in childish denial of the reality.

I'd say being articulate (even if like Biden you're fighting a speech impediment), sophisticated and educated, and an adult are actually all requirements of the job. Or you risk being indelicate in matters of international negotiations and really hurting your country.
Sure, blame Trump for a virus, like when they blamed Bush for a hurricane. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL! Apparently you are watching mass misinformation media. ;) Our President is cool as a cucumber considering all of the snakes he is having to run out of the offices. ;)
According to him, he is a 'very stable genius' and he has the best 'instincts' located in his gut.
If either of those is true, how did he ended up choosing those 'snakes' to begin with? :scratch:

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump's not unfit, he's just inarticulate, and boorish, and childish, and a good number of other things.
He is totally unfit - mentally, emotionally, temperamentally. He doesn't care about the nation, its laws or its people, he only cares about his own winning.

Sure, blame Trump for a virus, like when they blamed Bush for a hurricane. :rolleyes:
He's not being blamed for the virus, just for his pathetic lack of leadership...not just lack but whatever the opposite of leadership is, he's displayed. He could have coordinated a nationwide response instead of denying the seriousness of the pandemic. Instead of being a good example, he tells people on national tv that he will not wear a mask or practice social distancing. He is a total wreck of a "leader".

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
“What Do I Do? What Do I Do?”: Trump Desperate, Despondent as Numbers Crater, “Loser” Label Looms

I'm sure they will cancel the Republican Convention in Jacksonville - they pretty much have to now that the city has mandated indoor mask wearing. If they hold the convention, there will be the mask thing, plus they will be humiliated by ultra-low turnout yet again, and all in a city and state that is experiencing massive Coronavirus spikes because of their dismissive attitude toward the pandemic for the last several months. They are now reaping what they had sown.

You can tell from Trump's demeanor and panicky communications lately that he is despondent. He's done. He theoretically can recover but in reality his hubris won't let him recover.

Oh. A Vanity Fair editorial. :rolleyes:

The title being in all caps seemed to suggest something more.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He is totally unfit - mentally, emotionally, temperamentally. He doesn't care about the nation, its laws or its people, he only cares about his own winning.
He's done a great job. Economy was best ever until the virus. There was a hamberder in every pot.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
He's done a great job. Economy was best ever until the virus. There was a hamberder in every pot.

The “best ever” economy was smoke and mirrors. We were a nation of people who were one missed paycheck away from ruin renting from landlords one missed paycheck away from ruin working for companies one missed paycheck away from ruin.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
lol, Biden displays so much worse

This was Trump today..

Trump said:
”Other places were long before us, and they're now, it's a life, it's got a life, and we're putting out that life, 'cause that's a bad life that we're talking about."

So maybe don’t be so eager to call Biden the mentally unfit one, when Trump can barely form a coherent sentence.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Biden should appear as little as possible and on a short leash.
And the "debates" should be off the table.

All to give him the best shot at winning and ending this national nightmare.

They can do virtual debates. There are only two people so it would be more order, and the show can cut mics if they go over on the answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So he's great as long as everything is going his way, but useless, or worse, in a crisis?
No he was fine in the crisis, but crises come with low points, that's why they're called crises.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They can do virtual debates. There are only two people so it would be more order, and the show can cut mics if they go over on the answer.
If this virus is still as bad as it is they won't be able to have a physical audience or only a very small one to accommodate social distancing.
I like the idea of virtual debates, though.

• Agree
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The “best ever” economy was smoke and mirrors. We were a nation of people who were one missed paycheck away from ruin renting from landlords one missed paycheck away from ruin working for companies one missed paycheck away from ruin.
Are you saying we're ruined right now? We're in ruins?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This was Trump today..

So maybe don’t be so eager to call Biden the mentally unfit one, when Trump can barely form a coherent sentence.
And that's important to his leadership how?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh. A Vanity Fair editorial. :rolleyes:

The title being in all caps seemed to suggest something more.
Yes, a Vanity Fair editorial that sums up the reality of the situation very well.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Are you saying we're ruined right now? We're in ruins?

No, we made moves to prevent it like the paycheck protection program, small business loans, freeze on evictions and student loans to somewhat stem the tide. But if we truly had a “best ever” economy, every single level wouldn’t have freaked out the second they realized that first paycheck was in jeopardy.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟866,109.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No, we made moves to prevent it like the paycheck protection program, small business loans, freeze on evictions and student loans to somewhat stem the tide. But if we truly had a “best ever” economy, every single level wouldn’t have freaked out the second they realized that first paycheck was in jeopardy.
I don't know what you're talking about. If Americans don't save enough to provide for a rainy day that's not Trump's fault.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't know what you're talking about. If Americans don't save enough to provide for a rainy day that's not Trump's fault.

I’m not saying it was Trump’s fault. It’s just that he didn’t built the “best ever” economy. If the economy was truly the “best ever,” it could whether places being shut down for a few months because the companies had savings to tied them over, land owners would have been able to survive a few months of missed rent payments, and people would be able to survive a few months without a paycheck. That was not the case. Not Trump’s fault it wasn’t, but he can’t take credit for a great economy that never actually existed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.