“Magicians” Prove A Spiritual World Exists

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty convinced a lot of you guys if you saw a limb grow back in front of you would still deny miracles.

I'm pretty convinced that if you saw my Uncle Bob pull a quarter our of your ear, you would believe it was a miracle.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟20,317.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty convinced a lot of you guys if you saw a limb grow back in front of you would still deny miracles.

I'm pretty convinced that if you saw my Uncle Bob pull a quarter our of your ear, you would believe it was a miracle.

Are these constructive any any way or form. True science, do what to start something that will get your own topic shut down?

Upvote 0

MerlinJ

Feb 11, 2014
✟9,268.00
Faith
Atheist
eipugIu.jpg

Reactions: The Cadet
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To the OP: Thanks for exposing lies that a lot seem to believe. Even I thought that these were just "tricks" that anyone could do, but there are some that are just... unexplainable, miracles before your very eyes. I have some of these videos in my Blog for anyone who would like to see for themselves. And I must agree that these are the very warnings stated in the Bible.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To the OP: Thanks for exposing lies that a lot seem to believe. Even I thought that these were just "tricks" that anyone could do, but there are some that are just... unexplainable, miracles before your very eyes. I have some of these videos in my Blog for anyone who would like to see for themselves. And I must agree that these are the very warnings stated in the Bible.
Pick the best one that must be done with Witchcraft.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I prefer coin myself :) (Scotch with Soda is always fun :D )

I don't know much about magic, but give me a scotch and soda and I'll make it disappear...

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I prefer coin myself :) (Scotch with Soda is always fun :D )
So far I exclusively do tricks with standard decks. They're cheaper and and stand up to scrutiny. I'll start with an arranged deck, (I've got a great one that is a really hard to detect sort and allows each half of the deck to be shuffled as long as nothing is switched between the two halves) do tricks that require that and then move into ones that don't require setup. I'm still pretty clumsy with false shuffles, so other than forcing a card to the top or bottom, all my shuffles are genuine.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟488,924.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
"The narrator has no concept of evil. Card tricks??? Wouldn't a malevolent entity be more ambitious? The Lance Corporal of Darkness - not really evil but look, kids, FIRE!"

There are greater things in the video. But you must watch the whole thing to have the context. Surely you haven't done so already if this is your first time. But let me ask you, do you believe that the Scriptures are correct when they say sorcery is a sin?

Oh sure, throw a 3 hour video into the forum, see what happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Boy if that ain't this thread in a nutshell. :D

Well, to be fair, you don't believe as far as I can tell. So, if you and others that are just here to poke fun, kindly leave this thread. Sometimes I wonder just how many people are actually adults...or actually act like it.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So far I exclusively do tricks with standard decks. They're cheaper and and stand up to scrutiny. I'll start with an arranged deck, (I've got a great one that is a really hard to detect sort and allows each half of the deck to be shuffled as long as nothing is switched between the two halves) do tricks that require that and then move into ones that don't require setup. I'm still pretty clumsy with false shuffles, so other than forcing a card to the top or bottom, all my shuffles are genuine.
yea, never got the hang of false shuffles.
I could do it if I'm slow and deliberate. And it's fun watching the cards align with a Faro shuffle.
Now one handed cuts I can handle though :)

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,086.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Check out my blog in my signature. :angel:
No let's keep it on this site so I don't have to run all over the internet.

From the OP post, what illusion MUST be done with witchcraft.
IF there's none that require Witchcraft, kindly admit it.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, to be fair, you don't believe as far as I can tell. So, if you and others that are just here to poke fun, kindly leave this thread. Sometimes I wonder just how many people are actually adults...or actually act like it.

How many adults do you want responding to the thought that stage magicians doing slight-of-hand tricks are actual sorcery?

Because that's what the adults are doing... giving the notion everything it deserves.

Upvote 0