✟262,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 22:15-16 (NASB)
“Do you become a king because you are competing in cedar? Did not your father eat and drink And do justice and righteousness? Then it was well with him. V16
He pled the cause of the afflicted and needy; Then it was well. Is not that what it means to know Me?” Declares the LORD.

“is not that what it means to know Me”

What is God saying that it means to know Him?

“by doing justice and righteousness.“

Psalm 89:14 (NASB)
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Lovingkindness and truth go before You.

Righteousness and justice are the very foundation of His throne. Righteousness and justice we read is that that makes things go well with us... Actually doing that which is right and that which is justice, is that very thing that God says causes;

“than it went well with him”

As I’m sure those that have spent any time in Christ can testify to. That by doing righteousness and justice in their lives, the fruit in and of their lives, has grown and expounded on all fronts.

In our realm of influence, for we can not control the other, but for our going in and coming out, we can do righteousness and justice. We can want it, we can search it out.

What is righteousness and justice in that which we do. For as we search after righteousness and justice God Himself shows up to direct us to a deeper righteousness and justice. Which in turn causes God to show up in a deeper way, which in turn causes us to see righteousness and justice once again in a deeper way. Which this very thing keeps repeating itself until we know and see God in all things and He is a ever present reality in all we say and do.

“isn’t not that what it means to know me?” Declares the Lord”

Be blessed as we pursue righteousness and justice that we might know Him.

In Christ, Not me

• Winner
Reactions: ajcarey

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps to do justice and righteousness is the natural course of unconditional love _ the Love of God.

I believe you are correct. To much to unpack in that truth, but bless you for bringing such a awesome truth forward..

As we grow in Him, Not me

Upvote 0