Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like who can believe a "sudden report" right before POTUS meets with Putin, when the Obama admin knew and dismissed any Russian involvement long before the election? Plus, look at what we know was revealed about the Russian $400 million to HRC...that maybe POTUS and the US people would never have heard had POTUS listened to the naysayers and not met with Putiin? Sorry but I don't trust any report by anyone anymore in the USA... deep state coup keeps working imo. So sad.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Did he actually say that? Like, in public? With actual people there to hear him? He didn't actually say that, did he?

From the Helsinki press conference...

“I don't see any reason why it would be [Russia]," Trump told reporters, though "I have confidence in both parties… I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Like who can believe a "sudden report" right before POTUS meets with Putin, when the Obama admin knew and dismissed any Russian involvement long before the election? Plus, look at what we know was revealed about the Russian $400 million to HRC...that maybe POTUS and the US people would never have heard had POTUS listened to the naysayers and not met with Putiin? Sorry but I don't trust any report by anyone anymore in the USA... deep state coup keeps working imo. So sad.

“Sudden report”...??

The security, intelligence, military and congressional investigations have concluded many months ago that the attack on the elections (plural, because its ongoing) was committed by the Russians, under the orders of Putin and with the express intent of advantaging Trump...

Upvote 0

Jack Slatts

Jul 5, 2018
Vancouver
✟20,817.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know. I'm a bit worried about Trump's apology tour here where he keeps saying that America messed up.

NO NO NO!!!!

It's only an apology tour that hurts the country when Obama does it. When Trump does it, it's how you MAGA!

• Haha
Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Like who can believe a "sudden report" right before POTUS meets with Putin, when the Obama admin knew and dismissed any Russian involvement long before the election?

Actually, Obama wanted Congress to release a bipartisan report, but Mitch McConnell blocked the effort, afraid that such a report would swing the election to Clinton.

You can look that up from any source which is not Donald.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Absolutely... proving that the breach came under the Obama admin and yet the coup team decided to release it right before this summit.
Yet the only collusion appears to be the HRC grouping... $400 MILLION paid to her by Russia.

Makes me doubt everyone BUT POTUS.

Upvote 0