Visit site
✟604,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We might not even know if he perjured himself. I suspect that the stress of testifying under oath would drive him to rambling, incoherent rants.

How would we be able to discern a stress related reply from his normal speech patterns?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A lot of conservatives have become very predictable in their determination to defend Trump.

I don't defend that clown. But I do not constantly find fault in anyone, either. Got to put things in perspective. I don't remember people I've met once or twice nearly 20 years ago. I don't expect others to do so either. No matter if it's Hilary Clinton or Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
“Trump also told reporters on Tuesday that he did not know anything about Jeremy Corbyn, the main rival of Prime Minister Boris Johnson in the upcoming election.

“Jeremy Corbyn?” Trump said. “Know nothing about him.”

But the president had given an opinion on Corbyn as recently as last month, on a London-based radio show.

“Corbyn would be so bad for your country, he’d be so bad, he’d take you in such a bad way,” Trump said. “He’d take you into such bad places.”

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72359423.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It's also sort of like how he was constantly bringing up Wikileaks and how great Wikileaks was and everybody should check out Wikileaks, but then, when Assange was arrested, his response "I don't know anything about Wikileaks. It's not really my thing."

I know we aren't allowed to call people liars, but if what he said about Wikileaks when Assange was arrested wasn't a lie, I don't know what to call it. It was a direct contradiction of something he had said many, many times, and it wasn't a slip of the tongue or a gaffe - he went on and on about how he didn't know anything about Wikileaks.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't defend that clown. But I do not constantly find fault in anyone, either. Got to put things in perspective. I don't remember people I've met once or twice nearly 20 years ago. I don't expect others to do so either. No matter if it's Hilary Clinton or Trump.
You wouldn't remember if you had met and strolled with and talked to the son of the Queen of England?

Trump of course, can't ever remember hearing of a category 5 hurricane and especially one touching land. Everytime one occurs, he can't remember any previous time one has occurred.

So we can confidently state Trump doesn't exactly have a solid memory. Maybe he really can't remember meeting and strolling with and talking with the Queen's son.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You wouldn't remember if you had met and strolled with and talked to the son of the Queen of England?

Trump of course, can't ever remember hearing of a category 5 hurricane and especially one touching land. Everytime one occurs, he can't remember any previous time one has occurred.

So we can confidently state Trump doesn't exactly have a solid memory. Maybe he really can't remember meeting and strolling with and talking with the Queen's son.

It was just two years ago when he bragged that he has one the greatest memories of all time.

Trump Brags About Having ‘One Of The Great Memories Of All Time’

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

LOL! I would---because that is not my usual crowd--however, for politicians, esp. presidents, they meet royals from all over the world all the time.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And how exactly was I supposed to know that you aren't a Trump supporter when you seemingly defended his denial of knowing Prince Andrew by suggesting that meeting someone once or twice doesn't mean you know the person? Yes, that sounded like you were defending him. I assumed you supported him because of what you said in your first post, but obviously you don't. My apologies.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
And how exactly was I supposed to know that you aren't a Trump supporter when you seemingly defended his denial of knowing Prince Andrew by suggesting that meeting someone once or twice doesn't mean you know the person? Yes, that sounded like you were defending him. I assumed you supported him because of what you said in your first post, but obviously you don't. My apologies.

OK---the man is a clown, no class whatsoever, no dignity, he is an embarrassment--never the less, he is the president and he does deserve just as much leeway as anyone else.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
LOL! I would---because that is not my usual crowd--however, for politicians, esp. presidents, they meet royals from all over the world all the time.
Trump isn't royalty. Before being president he was a TV show host and a Construction company owner.
I'm pretty sure any TV host or business owner with a decent memory would remember meeting the Queen of England or her immediate offspring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Trump isn't royalty. Before being president he was a TV show host and a Construction company owner.
I'm pretty sure any TV host or business owner with a decent memory would remember meeting the Queen of England or her immediate offspring.

I never said he was royalty, I said he is the president and meets every royal there is.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Meeting anyone once or twice, superficially, esp. a Monarch---in no way means you know the person. Having met someone doesn't mean knowing them and these guys meet no end of people all the time and doubt they remember whom they've met. 10 minutes after they've met them. Politicians are like revolving doors with their handshaking hand out all the time.
True but, as we see over and over again many don't understand what it's like out in the real world where we might causally brush by somebody.

Does a little polite small talk mean that I know them?
Of course not.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
True but, as we see over and over again many don't understand what it's like out in the real world where we might causally brush by somebody.

Does a little polite small talk mean that I know them?
Of course not.

M-Bob

“He’s not pretentious. He’s a lot of fun to be with,”

You’re going to have to try a lot harder Bob....

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

In reference to the bolded: How can you say that? Trump has repeatedly told us that he has "a great memory", "the world's best memory" or "one of the great memories of all-time"

While this claim doesn't appear to mesh with him consistently being unable to recall key details or people, who are you going to believe: Trump or your lying eyes and ears?

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is going to be funny when he forgets who Rudy is.

A news reporter says to Trump, "Mr. President, Rudy Giuliani is facing criminal charges and..."

Trump abruptly interrupts the news reporter and asks, "Rudy Giuliani who? I don't know him."

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
A news reporter says to Trump, "Mr. President, Rudy Giuliani is facing criminal charges and..."

Trump abruptly interrupts the news reporter and asks, "Rudy Giuliani who? I don't know him."

He was Mayor, right? Hardly knew him, I hear people say he is a good guy, I don’t know.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
He was Mayor, right? Hardly knew him, I hear people say he is a good guy, I don’t know.

This whole time I was hoping Donald Trump Jr was going to screw up in such a way that we were going to see Donald Trump say he never knew the guy.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This whole time I was hoping Donald Trump Jr was going to screw up in such a way that we were going to see Donald Trump say he never knew the guy.

Patience my man patience. All in due time.

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0