• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

“I don’t know Prince Andrew...” Trump

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Allandavid, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:52 AM.

1. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+5,456
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Can this man tell the truth about anything...??

821575DE-6A03-40BB-B7D6-77BFC80FA708.jpeg 0537DAD5-E131-4139-9BFA-018A56C94EE3.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SummerMadness

SummerMadness Senior Veteran

+8,757
    Christian
    He lies quite often, it runs into the thousands.

3. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter

+8,300
    United States
    Married
    And he is supported by Millions. By their fruits you shall know them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+13,145
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    All the people that may have “benefitted” from being acquainted with Epstein are running for the PR hills.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member

+1,079
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I'm not surprised Trump told another lie. Is anyone else surprised? I didn't think so.

Let me guess... Trump saying he didn't know Prince Andrew wasn't what he actually meant or this is fake news and the evil liberal media twisted his words again or who cares if he lied about knowing Prince Andrew because so and so Democrat [insert the name of any Democrat breathing air] lies all the time or who cares if he lied because no one is sinless and perfect or his supporters didn't vote for him because he was a choir boy and they didn't vote for a pastor. Did I miss anything? You know, I wish Trump would testify under oath because he would perjure himself within 10 minutes or less.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+13,145
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    That’s unfair. President Trump would probably accurately respond to, “For the record, please state your name and current office.”

After that, all bets are off.

7. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member

+1,079
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    You know, you're probably right. I'll give him that much.

8. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+4,833
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Meeting anyone once or twice, superficially, esp. a Monarch---in no way means you know the person. Having met someone doesn't mean knowing them and these guys meet no end of people all the time and doubt they remember whom they've met. 10 minutes after they've met them. Politicians are like revolving doors with their handshaking hand out all the time.

9. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN I'm praying for my dad to get well.

+2,713
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Wasn't Trump, Bill Clinton, Epsteen buddies. And now Prince Andrew. People, that mingle with people. Do it for reasons. I doubt none of these men are good men.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Allandavid

+5,456
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    You make GACFan’s point perfectly....see post #5...

11. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member

+1,079
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    A lot of conservatives have become very predictable in their determination to defend Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+10,879
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
    We might not even know if he perjured himself. I suspect that the stress of testifying under oath would drive him to rambling, incoherent rants.

13. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+7,495
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmmm.... I don’t know Hulk Hogan, but I have met him, Got pictures in a restaurant with him.

I actually did some side work with Titan Sports in the early 80,s

But I don’t know him.

14. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+7,495
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Maybe it’s the opposite of Joe Biden saying he spent lots of time with Chairman Kim of North Korea, even though they have never met.

Oh wait, that’s not a lie, it’s a gaffe.

15. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member

+1,079
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    It's amusing to see how Trump's denial of knowing Prince Andrew is being turned around to make it look like he only met Prince Andrew but he doesn't actually know him. It reminds me of when he said he didn't know who David Duke is until he finally gave up under pressure and denounced Duke.

The photos in this article clearly prove that Trump "doesn't know" who Prince Andrew is <that was sarcasm>... Trump claimed he doesn't know Prince Andrew. These photos say otherwise.

TrumpsDenial.png

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  16. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

+2,713
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    You have several pictures of Hulk Hogan mingling together?

17. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member

+1,079
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Normally people talk and get to know each other a little better when they mingle. And sometimes, if they hit it off, they will exchange personal information to keep in contact with each other.

18. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

+2,713
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes, I get what mingling means.

19. Allandavid

+5,456
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Your steadfast support of your hero is admirable.....entirely misplaced and a little sad, but admirable. Try explaining this one away...

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has claimed that he does not know Prince Andrew, but a recently resurfaced interview with People from 2000 says otherwise, showing Trump describing Andrew as "a lot of fun to be with."

“He’s not pretentious. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump told People in 2000, speaking of Andrew. The article also states that Trump and Andrew, as well as Trump’s then-girlfriend Melania Knauss, had “chatted” at a Halloween costume party hosted by Heidi Klum in New York City in 2000.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Allandavid

+5,456
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    “Trump also told reporters on Tuesday that he did not know anything about Jeremy Corbyn, the main rival of Prime Minister Boris Johnson in the upcoming election.

“Jeremy Corbyn?” Trump said. “Know nothing about him.”

But the president had given an opinion on Corbyn as recently as last month, on a London-based radio show.

“Corbyn would be so bad for your country, he’d be so bad, he’d take you in such a bad way,” Trump said. “He’d take you into such bad places.”

Read more at:
    //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/72359423.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst