“Horse face”....!? This is what passes for a President these days...??

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And in just the same week...

“I fell in love with Kim...he wrote me such beautiful letters...!”

“Well, I’m the president and you’re not!”

“Who cares [about the mocking and jeering of Dr Ford]...it meant that we won...!”

Juvenile playground banter...? You people over there must be so proud....

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
That's classic Trump. Sad thing is, the very folks who cheer him on for doing that cannot tolerate it if anybody treats him as he treats so many others.

Of course he failed to realize how he was setting himself up for jokes with the juvenile & nasty "horseface" insult. Stormy Daniels seized on it fast, pointing out his shortcomings & how the insult shows a penchant for inappropriate behavior with animals, lol.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's classic Trump. Sad thing is, the very folks who cheer him on for doing that cannot tolerate it if anybody treats him as he treats so many others.

Of course he failed to realize how he was setting himself up for jokes with the juvenile & nasty "horseface" insult. Stormy Daniels seized on it fast, pointing out his shortcomings & how the insult shows a penchant for inappropriate behavior with animals, lol.

Yes, I’ve seen the Lukovich cartoon...very appropriate...

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

It's the hallmark of a bully (who is, under the surface, invariably a coward at heart) to never be able to take what they dish out.

Upvote 0