“ Planned Parenthood [clinics] have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,646,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...devil’s work,” says Kanye West

CNA Staff, Jul 8, 2020 / 02:00 pm MT (CNA).- American hip-hop singer Kanye West has denounced the nation’s largest abortion provider as racist and demonic after announcing an unexpected run for the Oval Office on July 4.

Excerpts and a summary of an interview with Forbes magazine were published on Wednesday, four days after West announced on Twitter that he would run for president.

“Planned Parenthood [clinics] have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the devil’s work,” said West, referring to allegations that the nation’s largest abortion chain intentionally focuses on offering abortions to women of color.

Nia Martin-Robinson, Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s director of Black Leadership and Engagement rejected West’s assertion, telling celebrity news website The Blast that “Black women are free to make our own decisions about our bodies and pregnancies, and want and deserve to have access to the best medical care available.”

Martin-Robinson said that “any insinuation that abortion is Black genocide is offensive and infantalizing,” and that black communities are more threatened due to a “lack of access to quality, affordable health care, police violence and the criminalization of reprooductive health care” by pro-life activists.

Continued below.
Kanye West says Planned Parenthoods 'do the devil’s work'

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He's not wrong. Margaret Sanger wasn't the nazi she's sometimes made out to be. But it's pretty clear that she had no love for the black community.

As to the other thing, well, people who seem like they're smarter than me say that Abortion Inc. is a fundamentally demonic enterprise. It can't be any other way. Abortion is a satanic practice in and of itself.

West is shining a big bright light on some higher level truths. I can take or leave his songs but his pro-life attitudes are music to my ears.

Upvote 0