✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Barbarian asks:
Why would just being a woman mean one is immune from criticism? You guys always want to make it about gender. Why is that? Trump did something people find despicable. It wouldn't be different if she was a man. Maybe for you, it would be. But not for most of us.

You're the only person here (so far as I've seen) who has expressed those opinions. So yes, evidence matters.

Besides yourself, who else has said those things here?

Here, as in this thread? Or anywhere on the site? I could give you the names of people on this site who post stuff all the time based solely on skin color, sexual orientation or other aspects of life, but then that would be violating the rules.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here, as in this thread?

Anywhere on the site. Who, besides yourself has said that kind of thing?

I could give you the names of people on this site who post stuff all the time based solely on skin color, sexual orientation or other aspects of life, but then that would be violating the rules.

Just link us to what he or she said. That's not against the rules. What do you have?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anywhere on the site. Who, besides yourself has said that kind of thing?

Just link us to what he or she said. That's not against the rules. What do you have?

I'll just tell you by PM. No point in taking a chance here.
Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to do that AFAIK.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Should be interesting to see. Can't wait to see who else thinks one shouldn't criticize a person if she's a woman.

You probably won't see it since I can't find a way to PM you.
But then again, what I actually said is that there are people here who don't just use gender, but also race and skin color to base those claims. I told you this in post 41.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You probably won't see it since I can't find a way to PM you.
But then again, what I actually said is that there are people here who don't just use gender, but also race and skin color to base those claims. I told you this in post 41.

Since you only argued that one shouldn't criticize a person if that person is a woman, I'll give you a pass on the race or skin color. Although that would be wrong, too.

I guess we'll never know who else it is here. Too bad. It seems that you have to click on "conversations" to do a PM here.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,015.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
tossing mud comes from both sides of the isle. That's why bipartisanship fails. We need to vote for people who resemble our saviour not a political party.
I sure wish there was someone who was like Jesus but that's just not in politics.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I sure wish there was someone who was like Jesus but that's just not in politics.

There are, but entirely of course. We all have a sin nature, while Jesus didn't. So even if a person was more like Jesus than the next guy, he still wouldn't be able to pass as the Real Deal.

• Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
IOW, he doesn't stutter, and Sully's tweet and your post reek of desperation since we all know Trump will be re-elected.
Given that 1% of the population, approximately 3.4 million Americans, suffer from stuttering, wouldn't it be poetic justice if those with this disability were the deciding factor in a close election in 2020 where Trump was defeated?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟864,642.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Given that 1% of the population, approximately 3.4 million Americans, suffer from stuttering, wouldn't it be poetic justice if those with this disability were the deciding factor than in a close election in 2020 where Trump was defeated?
No.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I guess we'll never know who else it is here. Too bad. It seems that you have to click on "conversations" to do a PM here.

I went to your profile and don't see a "conversations" tab there.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think we all get it. I couldn't find anything like your comments from anyone else here, either.

You clearly don't get it. I was giving you the chance to show me in your profile where the "conversations" tab is so I could send you the information. Since you won't tell me, then it must be because you don't want the information. Enable your profile to receive PMs and we'll go from there.

Upvote 0