‘One of the greatest FRAUDS is Trump pretending to be an Outsider’ – Ted Cruz on Sean Hannity show

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trumps lies make me chuckle, as he speaks of fighting the very system that made him wealthy to begin with. If he truly was so convicted he would have begun this sort of thing with his own company[ies] prior to trying to run for president.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps because he supports people who are deserving of support? :scratch:

How much support did Ted Cruz provide to Mitch McConnell?
Then explain to me why didn't he answer the question and say no instead of babbling for 5 minutes. He said it's time to take a stand then didn't take a stand.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Trumps lies make me chuckle, as he speaks of fighting the very system that made him wealthy to begin with. If he truly was so convicted he would have begun this sort of thing with his own company[ies] prior to trying to run for president.
Trump taking advantage of the corrupt political system as a businessman helps his case.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trump taking advantage of the corrupt political system as a businessman helps his case.
Exactly, the only Americans who will benefit from Donald Trump being president is Donald Trump and his stockholders.

Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Exactly, the only Americans who will benefit from Donald Trump being president is Donald Trump and his stockholders.
It's the same someone who lived on welfare their whole life running could explain how easy it was for them to abuse the welfare system.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

If your case is, "The police are taking payoffs from the Mob -- so let's elect a mobster as the next chief of police."

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calvinist Dark Lord

Apr 8, 2003
Near Pittsburgh, which is NOT in Scotland!
✟27,806.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Because He isn't really a republican.
Neither was Wendell Willkie, yet the Republican Establishment at the time didn't seem to have any trouble with him, even though he had been a Democrat until 1939. In fact they put him into place over the more popular candidates.

i guess it depends on whose ox is getting gored.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Neither was Wendell Willkie, yet the Republican Establishment at the time didn't seem to have any trouble with him, even though he had been a Democrat until 1939. In fact they put him into place over the more popular candidates.

i guess it depends on whose ox is getting gored.
Shows how useless political parties really are with their malleable stances and coat switching candidates. What a joke.

Upvote 0

Calvinist Dark Lord

Apr 8, 2003
Near Pittsburgh, which is NOT in Scotland!
✟27,806.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Shows how useless political parties really are with their malleable stances and coat switching candidates. What a joke.
That's why i've had my current party registration since 1986, and voted for my last 'major' party candidate in 1984. It is a joke. There were no discernible major differences between the way that the current occupant of the office conducted governance and that of his predecessor.

Two wings, one bird, on one flight path.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
That's why i've had my current party registration since 1986, and voted for my last 'major' party candidate in 1984. It is a joke. There were no discernible major differences between the way that the current occupant of the office conducted governance and that of his predecessor.

Two wings, one bird, on one flight path.

Yes I keep telling everybody why they're the same, it's because they both take advise from the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization who wants to take our sovereignty.

And Trump is not taking their advise, that's why they want him gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The other great fraud is that Cruz is a non-establishment outsider. Look at who he and his wife are in bed with.
The Bildebergers, the Federal Reserve?

How's Trump in that regard? If you don't mind my asking ...

Upvote 0